No profits without Roskilde-goers. Roskilde Festival gets profit when you're buying a ticket, a meal or a beer. And donate it all to charity.
With Your Donations you are part of deciding which charitable projects should receive a part of the profit from Roskilde Festival.
Your donation must live up to the following criteria:
- Roskilde Festival Charity Society has a purpose, which serves as the basis for what kind of projects Roskilde Festival can support: The purpose of the Charity Society is to support initiatives that benefit children and young people as well as humanitarian and cultural work. The society’s work is independent of party politics and has no geographical borders.
- Roskilde Festival’s profits are donated to non-profit purposes. This may be projects within culture, humanitarian work, sustainability, teaching, political work etc. It must benefit a wide group of people – not just you and your neighbours.
- If you have an idea for an event, it has to be free of charge (no admission fee), and if it is a product it must be free and not for sale.
We to focus on the following themes:
- The purpose of the project or organisation fit into our Change theme, which focuses on youth unemployment and youth solidarity.
- The project or organisation seeks a socially responsible and sustainable development of society by means of involving young citizens.
Deadline for your nomination is Sunday 7 September 2014. We compile the nominated projects and select the ones that fit the points above the best. All donations must be approved by the Danish tax authorities.