We have a special area for guests who arrive on motorcycles. The area is for both accommodation and parking, which makes it possible to keep an eye on the bike. You can see where the area is located on the map.
Price: DKK 210 (does not include any regular festival wristband)
MC camp as an add-on ticket
You can buy space for your MC in a separate purchase in our web shop by following the link at the bottom of this page.
Remember to bring your print@home ticket, which you will have to present upon arrival to the area.
More about the MC camp area
The area is open from Saturday 29 June 2013 at 18:00. It requires a special wristband to enter the area, which is given to motorcyclists and their passengers. Please note that it is not possible to bring visitors to the area.
Upon arrival drive directly to the area. It is not necessary to exchange the ticket to a festival wristband first. After you have settled, please go exchange your ticket to a festival wristband.
The following rules apply for the motorcycle camping area:
- Any use of open fire is strictly forbidden.
- It is not allowed to camp or park in the fire escape ‘streets’.
- It is not allowed to use any kind of generators at the area.
- Any driving in the area is forbidden, except for driving in connection with parking or leaving the area. Unnecessary use of the motorcycle inside the area can cause immediate expulsion and the guest will be referred to the regular camping and parking area.
- It is not allowed to bring furniture other than regularly sized camping furniture, neither to bring construction materials to the camping areas – this includes larger metal constructions.
The guests are asked to follow the regulations given to them by the festival service guards.
Alternative camping options
Would you like to bring your motorcycle, arrive to a pitched tent or get free access to hot showers, wi-fi and breakfast?
Read more about the possibilities in the submenus.