We also have a special area for guests who arrive on motorcycles. The area is for both accommodation and parking, which makes it possible to keep an eye on the bike.
MC Camping is located east of Køgevej outside the camping area by Entrance East and opens on Sunday 29 June 2014 at 18:00.
Price: DKK 230 (does not include any regular festival wristband) Sold out
You can buy MC Camping in a separate purchase in our web shop.
Remember to bring your Voucher, which you will have to present when you arrive to the area.
Upon arrival drive directly to the area. It is not necessary to exchange the ticket to a festival wristband first. After you have settled, please go to exchange your ticket to a festival wristband.
It requires a special wristband to enter the area, which is given to motorcyclists and their passengers. Please note that it is not possible to bring visitors to the area.
The following rules apply for the motorcycle camping area:
- Any use of open fire is strictly forbidden.
- It is not allowed to camp or park in the fire escape ‘streets’.
- It is not allowed to use any kind of generators at the area.
- Any driving in the area is forbidden, except for driving in connection with parking or leaving the area. Unnecessary use of the motorcycle inside the area can cause immediate expulsion and the guest will be referred to the regular camping and parking area.
- It is not allowed to bring furniture other than regularly sized camping furniture, neither to bring construction materials to the camping areas – this includes larger metal constructions.
The guests are asked to follow the regulations given to them by the festival service guards.
See the preliminary festival map (pdf)