D
    H
    M
    S
til Roskilde Festival 2015 - 27. juni til 4. juli

Roskilde Festivals diskussionforum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

Du skal være logget ind for at skrive indlæg. Log ind eller opret dig som bruger.

Quick guide for the search
X


  • Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

Camps '10


Author Message
Written on: 26.04.2010 20:17
Saturnus
Posts: 3048
Charlotte wrote:

Whales wrote:

Charlotte wrote:

Whales wrote:

I'm like 40% sure I've seen buttless Indian-chaps you


Whoooa, wheeere? icon_eek.gif Too bad we don't have any boys in our camp.

EDIT: Damn quotes, won't work.



icon_frown.gif


Hehehe icon_biggrin.gif Btw.. Do any of you people know if its possible to get some kind of permission to bring a tipi?


You don't need permission for that as far as I know.
Written on: 26.04.2010 20:19
Charlotte
Posts: 10
Saturnus wrote:

Charlotte wrote:

Whales wrote:

Charlotte wrote:

Whales wrote:

I'm like 40% sure I've seen buttless Indian-chaps you


Whoooa, wheeere? icon_eek.gif Too bad we don't have any boys in our camp.

EDIT: Damn quotes, won't work.



icon_frown.gif


Hehehe icon_biggrin.gif Btw.. Do any of you people know if its possible to get some kind of permission to bring a tipi?


You don't need permission for that as far as I know.


Really? Thought it was categorised as 'buildingmaterials'. GREEEAT though icon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 26.04.2010 20:31
Saturnus
Posts: 3048
Charlotte wrote:

Saturnus wrote:

Charlotte wrote:

Whales wrote:

Charlotte wrote:

Whales wrote:

I'm like 40% sure I've seen buttless Indian-chaps you


Whoooa, wheeere? icon_eek.gif Too bad we don't have any boys in our camp.

EDIT: Damn quotes, won't work.



icon_frown.gif


Hehehe icon_biggrin.gif Btw.. Do any of you people know if its possible to get some kind of permission to bring a tipi?


You don't need permission for that as far as I know.


Really? Thought it was categorised as 'buildingmaterials'. GREEEAT though icon_biggrin.gif


Though I have an obscene amount of posts, I'm actually not an official authority, so you might want to e-mail Roskilde the question. You can then post their answer here so we know for sure.
Written on: 26.04.2010 20:33
Charlotte
Posts: 10
Saturnus wrote:

Charlotte wrote:

Saturnus wrote:

Charlotte wrote:

Whales wrote:

Charlotte wrote:

Whales wrote:

I'm like 40% sure I've seen buttless Indian-chaps you


Whoooa, wheeere? icon_eek.gif Too bad we don't have any boys in our camp.

EDIT: Damn quotes, won't work.



icon_frown.gif


Hehehe icon_biggrin.gif Btw.. Do any of you people know if its possible to get some kind of permission to bring a tipi?


You don't need permission for that as far as I know.


Really? Thought it was categorised as 'buildingmaterials'. GREEEAT though icon_biggrin.gif


Though I have an obscene amount of posts, I'm actually not an official authority, so you might want to e-mail Roskilde the question. You can then post their answer here so we know for sure.


You're a god in here.. I did email them.. Just waiting now.
Written on: 26.04.2010 22:29
Whales
Posts: 22
Charlotte wrote:

Whales wrote:

Charlotte wrote:

Whales wrote:

I'm like 40% sure I've seen buttless Indian-chaps you


Whoooa, wheeere? icon_eek.gif Too bad we don't have any boys in our camp.

EDIT: Damn quotes, won't work.



icon_frown.gif


Hehehe icon_biggrin.gif Btw.. Do any of you people know if its possible to get some kind of permission to bring a tipi?



Great idea! icon_smile.gif
Written on: 28.04.2010 10:40
Charlotte
Posts: 10

Charlotte wrote:


Do any of you people know if its possible to get some kind of permission to bring a tipi?


I emailed, they answered:
Hej Charlotte.

Det er altid spændende med nye lejre og nye måder at bo på, det vil vi som udgangspunkt ikke sætte en stopper for.

Men der er visse regler, vi i samarbejde med myndighederne har fået opsat.
Man må ikke bruge byggematerialer. (brædder, rafter osv.)
Man må ikke "bygge" højere end 2,5 meter.
Håber vi ses til sommer trods alt icon_wink.gif

Med venlig hilsen/With kind regards

Jesper Kjærgaard
Gruppeleder Publikumscamping
Written on: 28.04.2010 10:50
Deleted user what's a 'refte'?

I've always known about the no building materials rule, but it's still a bit ambiguous. Can you build a 2.5 meter scaffold and cover it with a tarp?


Not to be provokative, it's just out of interest.
Written on: 28.04.2010 11:06
Charlotte
Posts: 10
Emilius wrote:

what's a 'refte'?

I've always known about the no building materials rule, but it's still a bit ambiguous. Can you build a 2.5 meter scaffold and cover it with a tarp?


Not to be provokative, it's just out of interest.


http://dkhegn.dk/images/rafte_eg_00001.jpg -> Rafter
I guess you can build a scaffold, as long as it is made outta tent materials, such as those metal posts you put inside a tent, not sure though.

Written on: 28.04.2010 11:32
Deleted user
Charlotte wrote:

Emilius wrote:

what's a 'refte'?

I've always known about the no building materials rule, but it's still a bit ambiguous. Can you build a 2.5 meter scaffold and cover it with a tarp?


Not to be provokative, it's just out of interest.


http://dkhegn.dk/images/rafte_eg_00001.jpg -> Rafter
I guess you can build a scaffold, as long as it is made outta tent materials, such as those metal posts you put inside a tent, not sure though.




With enough scavanged tent material after a festival, and enough gaffer's tape.... the possibilities are endless icon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 29.04.2010 16:17
Duch
Posts: 3
Camp Mesterhak allways READY and ROCKING icon_smile.gif
Written on: 30.04.2010 16:43
Magnus
Posts: 34

Do any of you people know if its possible to get some kind of permission to bring a tipi?



I Brought a lavo (is it 'lavo' in danish? a tipi with a big tent pole and the tent materials..ough, its getting complicated.. 'kræmmerhus'?) in 06, wouldnt know if I'd be allowed to put it up though; I lost the big main-pole in the Queue..
Written on: 01.05.2010 04:18
Bardur Mikladal
Posts: 15
Camp Sheephead will be there again this year (3th year icon_biggrin.gif)
Ready to Rock, party and chill icon_biggrin.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/bardur/th_Sheephead.jpg
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v111/bardur/Sheephead.jpg

[This article was edited 3 times, at last 01.05.2010 at 04:22.]
Written on: 03.05.2010 15:50
Thomas O'Driscoll
Posts: 3
Jam-whiskey-Freedom-BackpibesTunes-Tartan patterns all over the place!

4 men in Scottish/irish kilts searching for the ultimate freedom experience once again...

Find us somewhere on the battlefield sreaming for whiskey!

Last years most used question and our answer:
"What's worn under your kilt?"
Nothing is worn, everything is in perfect working order.!
[img]
Written on: 04.05.2010 12:54
Rock it Roskilde
Posts: 24
Camp Cut-Offs is planning for some barelegged fun along´with 80s power ballads surplying the tunes.
Hoping for some sun icon_cool.gif icon_cool.gif
Written on: 04.05.2010 14:17
FlinkFyr
Posts: 16
The Mobile Lounge can be found again this year!

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Den-Mobile-Lounge/198960130593?ref=ts
Written on: 07.05.2010 15:47
Peter Bom Jensen
Posts: 1
HolgerCamp will of course also be hiding somewhere on the festival site this year.. usual reward for finding us still applies. icon_smile.gif
Written on: 28.05.2010 18:11
Afrika-Expeditionens Dr. Gregersen
Posts: 13
Going to RF for the first time but have put a lot of thinking into the camp name (and theme). We decided to call our camp Hygge Instituttet wich means something like The Chill Institute. Our slogan would be: We do research in chillnes! icon_razz.gif

We thought if you are educating in chillness your camp must be chill as hell! icon_razz.gif

Our logo is a drawing of the face of a teddy bear we made. It has crosses as eyes and a big smile. It passed out from drinking to much -but it is happy icon_smile.gif Lovely!



E-mail
Password
Remember me
Forgot password?
Ophavsretten tilhører Roskilde Festival.
Informationerne må alene anvendes til eget ikke-kommercielt brug.
Dette site anvender cookies.
Læs mere om brugen...