D
    H
    M
    S
til Roskilde Festival 2015 - 27. juni til 4. juli

Roskilde Festivals diskussionforum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

Du skal være logget ind for at skrive indlæg. Log ind eller opret dig som bruger.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

Entrance booking goes for sale 30/4

Written on: 29.04.2014 13:16
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
It was just posted on facebook that it will go for sale 30/4 at 10.

The mape for it is her

http://scontent-a-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t31.0-8/10285746_10151945652206706_5542637131268467773_o.png
Written on: 29.04.2014 15:06
MelleQ
Wich entrance should i use to get to gat central on thursday? Is West the closest/fastet one to get to the gat camp?
Written on: 29.04.2014 15:22
Wallu
MelleQ wrote:

Wich entrance should i use to get to gat central on thursday? Is West the closest/fastet one to get to the gat camp?

You only need to book an entrance if you´re arriving on Sunday. Otherwise you´ll be fine with just the ticket.
Written on: 29.04.2014 16:18
Jesper EH
And then Roskilde stole another 3 hours from our festival. We have get-a-place, and that won't be available untill 21.00 sunday. I guess it will be the area where the entrance was. And that is also a bit disappointing, since the area is usually pretty disgusting after all the people in line.
Written on: 29.04.2014 19:30
B.
Yeah, I noticed that as well. Rather unfair to those who booked 'get a place'.
What is even the point of waiting area East 2? Is it just to distribute the load between East 1 and 2?
Written on: 30.04.2014 10:22
Mattias Svensson
MelleQ wrote:

Its easiest to take the festival train from Roskilde to the Festival.

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 30.04.2014 at 10:22.]
Written on: 01.05.2014 17:45
Wallu
Does anybody know if there´s a possibility to leave the waiting area once you´ve gotten in (to visit a nearby shop etc.) and then come back later.
Written on: 01.05.2014 19:45
Coldblooded
Wallu wrote:

Does anybody know if there´s a possibility to leave the waiting area once you´ve gotten in (to visit a nearby shop etc.) and then come back later.

I think you can do that without a hitch, but you'll probably have to go back in line.
Written on: 02.05.2014 06:51
Wallu
Coldblooded wrote:

Wallu wrote:

I think you can do that without a hitch, but you'll probably have to go back in line.

That´s ok, since I´m only in the queue for booking my flights a day too early. J doesn´t fill up that fast.
Written on: 05.05.2014 12:53
B.
I don't know if this was mentioned but on the entrance booking tickets it says the waiting areas open on Saturday 16:00.
Written on: 05.05.2014 21:54
USlander
I am still confused about all this entrance booking stuff. It sounds like it costs money because you use the word booking. And then I am fearful the fence will be torn down on Friday or Saturday!
Written on: 07.05.2014 00:16
USlander
Okay so I looked and we have to pay for booking an Entrance. But here's the things, don't we have to wait in a line to get our bracelets? is this the booking entrance area, or are these two different places? I am worried the fences will come down as we are lining up, and then we will get a crappy place! I have not been since 2010, and a lot of things have changed.
Written on: 07.05.2014 07:31
Mrs. Brian
USlander wrote:

Okay so I looked and we have to pay for booking an Entrance. But here's the things, don't we have to wait in a line to get our bracelets? is this the booking entrance area, or are these two different places? I am worried the fences will come down as we are lining up, and then we will get a crappy place! I have not been since 2010, and a lot of things have changed.

The past couple of years, people who had booked entrances were given temporary armbands (quick applied paper/plastic ones) when being let through the gates. These then had to be exchanged within a couple of days. I imagine the same thing will be the case this year.

[This article was edited 4 times, at last 07.05.2014 at 11:55.]
Written on: 07.05.2014 12:19
TMaagaard
The important thing to understand is that you can only get into the waiting area with an entrance booking.

Password
Remember me
Forgot password?
Ophavsretten tilhører Roskilde Festival.
Informationerne må alene anvendes til eget ikke-kommercielt brug.
Dette site anvender cookies.
Læs mere om brugen...