D
    H
    M
    S
til Roskilde Festival 2014 - 29. juni til 6. juli

Roskilde Festivals diskussionforum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

Du skal være logget ind for at skrive indlæg. Log ind eller opret dig som bruger.

Quick guide for the search
X


  • Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with no new replies

Real last minute caravan/camp


Author Message
Written on: 26.06.2012 18:05
tralala99
Posts: 4
Hej all,

I am looking for something, ideally would be a place in a caravan, or sharing a camp. We are interested just for the last days of the festival

Let me know icon_biggrin.gif

Written on: 26.06.2012 19:35
Mr. Monster
Posts: 944
tralala99 wrote:

Hej all,

I am looking for something, ideally would be a place in a caravan, or sharing a camp. We are interested just for the last days of the festival

Let me know icon_biggrin.gif




You may want to tell a little more about yourself...
Written on: 26.06.2012 22:54
tralala99
Posts: 4
hmm, I guess the most important to mention is, that I was never at RF or any kind of camping icon_razz.gif and therefore i would prefer to start it a bit easier like with a caravan-camping.
Actually I was not planing to go at all, but just got an offer to volunterr there and now I am getting interested...
Written on: 27.06.2012 09:23
Mr. Monster
Posts: 944
tralala99 wrote:

hmm, I guess the most important to mention is, that I was never at RF or any kind of camping icon_razz.gif and therefore i would prefer to start it a bit easier like with a caravan-camping.
Actually I was not planing to go at all, but just got an offer to volunterr there and now I am getting interested...


Are you alone? You write both 'I' and 'We'.

Sex, age, musical preferences...
Written on: 28.06.2012 00:47
tralala99
Posts: 4
why do you ask all those questions..
as I understood now, it is not possible a caravan, unless a private person wants to do it, but that¨'s kind of unlikely as I can see icon_frown.gif
Written on: 28.06.2012 08:20
Mr. Monster
Posts: 944
tralala99 wrote:

why do you ask all those questions..
as I understood now, it is not possible a caravan, unless a private person wants to do it, but that¨'s kind of unlikely as I can see icon_frown.gif


Well, we have room in our camper, but I would like just at least basic information before saying yes. If you are 17 year old Justin Bieber lover I don't think we are a match... if you on the other hand are a 35 year old metallica fan´we do...

With only two guys in the camper, I would be nice to get a feeling of it could work out also socially. Guess we off to a bad start...

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 28.06.2012 at 08:22.]
Written on: 28.06.2012 23:43
tralala99
Posts: 4
ah, ok icon_biggrin.gif
I am in between those two description
and my favorit music is not even present at a rock festival, but of course I am going to a music festival to listen live music
we= a friend of mine is maybe joining me, she is not sure yet
and who are youicon_smile.gif?


E-mail
Password
Remember me
Forgot password?
Ophavsretten tilhører Roskilde Festival.
Informationerne må alene anvendes til eget ikke-kommercielt brug.
Dette site anvender cookies.
Læs mere om brugen...