Roskilde Festivals diskussionforum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

Du skal være logget ind for at skrive indlæg. Log ind eller opret dig som bruger.

Quick guide for the search
X


  • Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with no new replies

The map!


Author Message
Written on: 21.06.2014 17:39
sofia berg
Posts: 143
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3148995/map%202014.pdf

What are your thoughts on this years map?

I have a couple of questions that I could use some help with..

1. Battery charging
I have a camera battery that can only be charged with a 220 v outlet, so volt is not an option for me. I will stay in Street City. Will the closest charging station be located at H or am I totally misunderstanding this?

2. Gate at Pavillion
Can't see any??

3. Does anyone know how many who fitted in the queues at west last year? I av VERY concerned about not getting a spot in our regular area.
Written on: 21.06.2014 17:51
Fredde
Posts: 824
1) I'm sure there's a charging station at every agora/wardrobe. The symbols must just be missing.
2) Roskilde answered this on Facebook when the map was released: Yes, there will be an entry at the Pavilion.gate.
3) Don't know the number from last year, but 17000 this year sounds about the same as the past few years.
Written on: 21.06.2014 18:33
sofia berg
Posts: 143
Fredde wrote:

1) I'm sure there's a charging station at every agora/wardrobe. The symbols must just be missing.
2) Roskilde answered this on Facebook when the map was released: Yes, there will be an entry at the Pavilion.gate.
3) Don't know the number from last year, but 17000 this year sounds about the same as the past few years.


1.
"No mobile charge or kiosk i west?"

Roskilde Festival "nope. But look out for Volt - they're everywhere. getvolt.dk"

2. Thanks icon_smile.gif

3. Fuck this shit is stressing me out.
Written on: 21.06.2014 18:41
Fredde
Posts: 824
sofia berg wrote:

Fredde wrote:

1) I'm sure there's a charging station at every agora/wardrobe. The symbols must just be missing.
2) Roskilde answered this on Facebook when the map was released: Yes, there will be an entry at the Pavilion.gate.
3) Don't know the number from last year, but 17000 this year sounds about the same as the past few years.


1.
"No mobile charge or kiosk i west?"

Roskilde Festival "nope. But look out for Volt - they're everywhere. getvolt.dk"

2. Thanks icon_smile.gif

3. Fuck this shit is stressing me out.


1) Damn, that's weird. More and more people are bringing their smartphones and using them often enough for daily recharging.
I guess the Volt-people have made a deal with the festival then to make more people take on their deal?
Written on: 21.06.2014 19:15
sofia berg
Posts: 143
Fredde wrote:

sofia berg wrote:

Fredde wrote:

1) I'm sure there's a charging station at every agora/wardrobe. The symbols must just be missing.
2) Roskilde answered this on Facebook when the map was released: Yes, there will be an entry at the Pavilion.gate.
3) Don't know the number from last year, but 17000 this year sounds about the same as the past few years.


1.
"No mobile charge or kiosk i west?"

Roskilde Festival "nope. But look out for Volt - they're everywhere. getvolt.dk"

2. Thanks icon_smile.gif

3. Fuck this shit is stressing me out.


1) Damn, that's weird. More and more people are bringing their smartphones and using them often enough for daily recharging.
I guess the Volt-people have made a deal with the festival then to make more people take on their deal?


I think Volt is absolutely fantastic. Several members in my camp used it last year. Im bringing my own 12000 mAh battery pack though. But my camera battery cant be charged with a usb plug.


The 220 v outlet cant just be taken away without anything to replace it.. SO WEIRD!!
Written on: 23.06.2014 13:07
Axel
Posts: 25
1. well, looks like they have corrected the map, or changed the concept: there are charging station symbols now at more agoras, also at west.

3. , or rather a new point: P seems to be much smaller this year. Also, F (used to be south of E in '13) ist missing completeley. Also, E apparently is some kind of a restricted area this year.
All in all I expect a heavier run on the available space this year ... right?
Written on: 23.06.2014 13:57
Fredde
Posts: 824
Axel wrote:

1. well, looks like they have corrected the map, or changed the concept: there are charging station symbols now at more agoras, also at west.

3. , or rather a new point: P seems to be much smaller this year. Also, F (used to be south of E in '13) ist missing completeley. Also, E apparently is some kind of a restricted area this year.
All in all I expect a heavier run on the available space this year ... right?

3) you're right. P is smaller on the southern parts. Parts along the railroad south of E is gone.
M where the Get-a-tent East is now is gone.
Add 5000 extra tickets sold and we're in for a rush. I stayed at P last year and didn't feel it was overcrowded, so maybe that's something the festival has considered?!
Written on: 23.06.2014 14:38
Mattias Svensson
Posts: 52
They have just more GaT this year. The combined area for camping is about the same.
Written on: 23.06.2014 14:41
Wallu
Posts: 712
It´s quite easy to add camping spaces to southern P if necessary.


E-mail
Password
Remember me
Forgot password?
Ophavsretten tilhører Roskilde Festival.
Informationerne må alene anvendes til eget ikke-kommercielt brug.
Dette site anvender cookies.
Læs mere om brugen...