Roskilde Festivals diskussionforum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

Du skal være logget ind for at skrive indlæg. Log ind eller opret dig som bruger.

Quick guide for the search
X


  • Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with no new replies

Where to camp? Arriving Thursday 3rd


Author Message
Written on: 03.04.2014 21:45
BillBones
Posts: 2
Hey guys,

We're probably gonna be about 8-10 people arriving Thursday, the 3rd. Where will we be able to set up camp? What is recommended?

Thanks!
Written on: 04.04.2014 06:31
Jim Daggerthuggert
Posts: 637
BillBones wrote:

Hey guys,

We're probably gonna be about 8-10 people arriving Thursday, the 3rd. Where will we be able to set up camp? What is recommended?

Thanks!


If you have four or more tents and want to camp together, you are fucked...

You might find room in the bottom of B, but yoi can't be sure.
Written on: 04.04.2014 10:12
Jesper EH
Posts: 59
Bottom of P, bottom of E or silent and clean (P) also might be possible. But you probably can't have tents right next to each other. This is how the campsite looked two years ago Wednesday morning http://map.krak.dk/m/tSSfP
Written on: 04.04.2014 11:07
BillBones
Posts: 2
Haha, this was my concern.. Gonna have to sweet talk my boss. And sleep four people in every tent. Thanks guys!
Written on: 16.04.2014 19:55
Tim
Posts: 3
Hello,

you guys think it's possible to find a decent spot if you arrive monday around noon? We're just 2 guys so only 2 tents..
Written on: 16.04.2014 22:55
TMaagaard
Posts: 380
Tim wrote:

Hello,

you guys think it's possible to find a decent spot if you arrive monday around noon? We're just 2 guys so only 2 tents..

That shouldn't be a problem at all. You probably won't get to live the best of places but there should be plenty of room for just two tents around the campsite. P should at least have room for you.
Written on: 17.04.2014 09:57
Tim
Posts: 3
TMaagaard wrote:

Tim wrote:

Hello,

you guys think it's possible to find a decent spot if you arrive monday around noon? We're just 2 guys so only 2 tents..

That shouldn't be a problem at all. You probably won't get to live the best of places but there should be plenty of room for just two tents around the campsite. P should at least have room for you.


Awesome! Thanks for the answer!
Written on: 21.04.2014 21:33
Stand up for rock n' roll!
Posts: 488
2 tents Can usually be crammed in at most areas.. We had a ninja Camp next door in N last year, so there's hope for you icon_smile.gif


E-mail
Password
Remember me
Forgot password?
Ophavsretten tilhører Roskilde Festival.
Informationerne må alene anvendes til eget ikke-kommercielt brug.
Dette site anvender cookies.
Læs mere om brugen...