D
    H
    M
    S
til Roskilde Festival 2014 - 29. juni til 6. juli

Roskilde Festivals diskussionforum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

Du skal være logget ind for at skrive indlæg. Log ind eller opret dig som bruger.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with no new replies

WIFI in 2013

Written on: 22.05.2013 22:04
dave
Will there be WiFi this year? If so when will it be available to purchase?
Written on: 24.05.2013 03:01
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
There will be WiFi ( http://roskilde-festival.dk/camping/camping_facilities/ ) , but dont know when you can purchase it or the price
Written on: 24.06.2013 16:35
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
You can buy it now here:
https://www.festivalnet.dk/buy
Written on: 24.06.2013 21:13
Saturnus
I admit to having bought this as I'll actually bring a smartphone this year. It'll probably also be smarter than me after two days at the festival (which is that great a feat since my old Nokia 3310 was as well).
Written on: 25.06.2013 10:05
Mattias Svensson
Dont bother. Tried it last year and couldnt even get to the login page. Waste of money.
Written on: 25.06.2013 11:08
Saturnus
Mattias Svensson wrote:

Dont bother. Tried it last year and couldnt even get to the login page. Waste of money.

Worked fine most of the time for those I knew had prepaid last year.

EDIT: Not so much in the festival area though but at the Agoras in the camping area.

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 25.06.2013 at 11:09.]
Written on: 27.06.2013 08:32
BanMat
Saturnus wrote:

I admit to having bought this as I'll actually bring a smartphone this year. It'll probably also be smarter than me after two days at the festival (which is that great a feat since my old Nokia 3310 was as well).

icon_biggrin.gif where is the like Button here?
Had about the Same thoughts... Don't let your phone outsmart you!

Password
Remember me
Forgot password?
Ophavsretten tilhører Roskilde Festival.
Informationerne må alene anvendes til eget ikke-kommercielt brug.
Dette site anvender cookies.
Læs mere om brugen...