Roskilde Festivals diskussionforum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

Du skal være logget ind for at skrive indlæg. Log ind eller opret dig som bruger.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

Information round 2

Written on: 02.04.2012 11:08
Martin Horn Pedersen
Hello again!

We are now back with the second round of the infamous “Guess Bands Quizz”, 2012 pt 2!

The basic rules:
You guess 15 bands that you think will be announced for the Roskilde Festival 2012 poster, released on the 19th og April 2012.

Anything announced before or after the poster will NOT count in the competition. But you are able to change your guesses as much as you like, up until the deadline 18/4/2012 at 23:59 o’clock.
Acts already announced for the festival doesn’t count either.

The prize:
The person with the most correct guesses on the poster will receive a ticket to Roskilde Festival 2012, a t-shirt of his/her choice and a cap!

If you have any questions feel free to write them in here

Guess must be post in http://roskilde-festival.dk/forum/mm_forum_pi1/posts/guess_bands_quiz_2012/band_guess_round_2/

Sincerely
Aleg-One, Martin Horn Pedersen and the Roskilde Team
Written on: 05.04.2012 09:43
Bongo Anders
I see a lot of people spelling Alison Krauss with 2 L instead of one just so you are aware of that.
Written on: 10.04.2012 12:58
Martin Horn Pedersen
Bongo Anders wrote:

I see a lot of people spelling Alison Krauss with 2 L instead of one just so you are aware of that.

Thx
Written on: 16.04.2012 12:54
muoe
Will Malk De Koijn give a point, if (when) they are revealed on the poster this Thursday?
Written on: 16.04.2012 13:28
Martin Horn Pedersen
muoe wrote:

Will Malk De Koijn give a point, if (when) they are revealed on the poster this Thursday?

No! As the rules says:
"Anything announced before or after the poster will NOT count in the competition"

And Malk de koijn have been announced by the festival
Written on: 19.04.2012 19:30
Wallu
Anybody got more than 12. Do I have a change I mean...?

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 19.04.2012 at 19:30.]
Written on: 19.04.2012 20:43
Mr. Monster
Wallu wrote:

Damn... I have 11
Written on: 20.04.2012 00:46
Martin Horn Pedersen
I just got home from the show, and is AFK most of friday, so think we will find the winner in a few days
Written on: 21.04.2012 12:02
permanden
I got 14. But was beaten by my girlfriend who had all 15. I guess our Google-skills payed of even though some of our guesses seemed a bit far off, when we wrote them.
Written on: 23.04.2012 11:04
Martin Horn Pedersen
Permanden I only get you to 13

But all of your look in here:

http://roskilde-festival.dk/forum/mm_forum_pi1/posts/guess_bands_quiz_2012/the_score_round_2/

and tell me if you find a error in your score
Written on: 23.04.2012 11:58
permanden
I counted Jesse Voorn as correct - and I think you have him as Amsterdance. But anyway it won't take me to the magic 15.

Thanks for your effort and a great, but timeconsuming competition. I found a whole bunch of interesting bands in the process.

Written on: 23.04.2012 14:08
Alexander LL.
Mr. Monster wrote:

Wallu wrote:

Damn... I have 11

Me too, and I actually thought I had a fair chance.
Well, I guess not

Password
Remember me
Forgot password?
Ophavsretten tilhører Roskilde Festival.
Informationerne må alene anvendes til eget ikke-kommercielt brug.
Dette site anvender cookies.
Læs mere om brugen...