D
    H
    M
    S
til Roskilde Festival 2014 - 29. juni til 6. juli

Roskilde Festivals diskussionforum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

Du skal være logget ind for at skrive indlæg. Log ind eller opret dig som bruger.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

2013 Schedule

Written on: 03.06.2013 00:25
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
I Like Turtles wrote:

Kvelertak have both the 4th and the 6th of July on their tour-schedule now..

wuhuuu 2 shows :p
Written on: 03.06.2013 05:00
Walka Flocka
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote:

I Like Turtles wrote:

lol your right icon_lol.gif is that even possible?
Written on: 03.06.2013 09:30
Nanna Jensen
And Rihanna is now officially confirmed for Friday (and that leaves The National most certain for saturday then)

http://politiken.dk/ibyen/nyheder/musik/omtaler/ECE1986916/rihanna-holder-fredagsfest-paa-roskilde/
Written on: 03.06.2013 09:49
JulietteKristina
http://ekstrabladet.dk/musik/dkmusiknyt/article1997114.ece

Metallica Saturday!!!!!
Written on: 03.06.2013 10:27
DukeofDK
JulietteKristina wrote:

Metallica Saturday!!!!!

So, three of my absolute must-sees are apparently playing Saturday (Kvelertak, Metallica and the National). This better not make any clashes!

Hopefully, Kvelertak will get an afternoon-slot at a tent (I'm thinking Odeon), the National around 19 or 20, and then Metallica. Otherwise, I'll be screwed!

But if it all matches up, this Saturday will be the best day. Ever.
Written on: 03.06.2013 10:50
JulietteKristina
DukeofDK wrote:

JulietteKristina wrote:

Metallica Saturday!!!!!

So, three of my absolute must-sees are apparently playing Saturday (Kvelertak, Metallica and the National). This better not make any clashes!

Hopefully, Kvelertak will get an afternoon-slot at a tent (I'm thinking Odeon), the National around 19 or 20, and then Metallica. Otherwise, I'll be screwed!

Metallica is confirmed by Roskilde festival to play saturday!
Written on: 03.06.2013 11:08
Saturnus
So Rihanna is obviously Friday then for those wanting to see that.
Written on: 03.06.2013 14:26
Mr. Monster
The original post has been updated with RF's announcements today.

Strange thing that the National as the only headliner didn't get a date (still looks like Saturday) and personally I would really have liked an Airbourne date.

Guess we'll just have to wait until Wednesday!

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to the date hunt.

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 03.06.2013 at 14:27.]
Written on: 03.06.2013 15:11
I Like Turtles
Walka Flocka wrote:

I Like Turtles wrote:

Suede played 3 concerts in 1999. But this is probably something else
Written on: 03.06.2013 15:13
I Like Turtles
DukeofDK wrote:

JulietteKristina wrote:

Metallica Saturday!!!!!

I'm guessing Arena for Kvelertak
Written on: 03.06.2013 15:19
DukeofDK
I Like Turtles wrote:

DukeofDK wrote:

JulietteKristina wrote:

Metallica Saturday!!!!!

I'm guessing Arena for Kvelertak

Yeah, I thought about that. It seems they're only getting bigger and bigger as time goes by (obviously)
Written on: 04.06.2013 00:41
Lars Thønnings
Thank you mr. Monster for keeping this going.. Hope to see you back next year... Have a nice festival.
Written on: 04.06.2013 15:26
Mr. Monster
Lars Thønnings wrote:

Thank you mr. Monster for keeping this going.. Hope to see you back next year... Have a nice festival.

You're welcome! I certainly expect to back next year for my 10th festival.

One last addition. Bobby Womack - Friday http://www.2fortheroadproductions.com/news/1295-bobby-womack-confirmed-to-perform-roskilde-festival-montreux-jazz-festival/
Written on: 04.06.2013 18:31
Wallu
Lars Thønnings wrote:

+1
Written on: 04.06.2013 19:28
AC/DC
Walka Flocka wrote:

I Like Turtles wrote:

On Kvelertak homepage can you see they will play on July 4th and 6 th july

In 1999 Suede played 3 shows and in 2001 Patti Smith played 2 shows icon_cool.gif
Written on: 05.06.2013 07:44
Coldblooded
AC/DC wrote:

Walka Flocka wrote:

I Like Turtles wrote:

On Kvelertak homepage can you see they will play on July 4th and 6 th july

In 1999 Suede played 3 shows and in 2001 Patti Smith played 2 shows icon_cool.gif

They're not playing two shows. Most likely the 4th of July date has been a placeholder date.
Written on: 05.06.2013 10:02
Desmond
BAM ! Schedule is out now! icon_biggrin.gif

Roskilde has just begun

Rihanna and volbeat friday, metallica saturday, chase & status late night spot on orange fucking great!!

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 05.06.2013 at 10:06.]
Written on: 05.06.2013 10:14
Wallu
First glance : Thursday´s better than expected, Friday, Saturday : catastrophic clashes, Sunday : not much for me.... Damn. banghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gif

Well I guess it´s like this every year....
Written on: 05.06.2013 10:25
MasterMaster
Nooooo! Sigur Ros and Metallica clashbanghead.gif Can't believe it..
Written on: 05.06.2013 12:48
DukeofDK
Kvelertak clashes with the National

Metallica with Sigur Ros

Goat with Chase and status

oh, cruel fate!
Written on: 05.06.2013 12:53
Muffe
MasterMaster wrote:

Nooooo! Sigur Ros and Metallica clashbanghead.gif Can't believe it..

I know. It sucks. And again they put turbonegro on orange during the middle of the day. Just like 2005. It dident work then, and I doubt it will work now. They are one of the best live acts I know. And they proved that in 2003 when they had a late night show at arena. That was amazing. Its been a this way many times now and getting sick of it. Turbonegro in 05, kaizers orcestra in 06 and 09? Big bang in 07 and now turbonegro again in 2013. All big norwegian live acts plassed at a way to big stage in the middle of the day. Remember big bang dident even feel the pits. Its a shame. It ruins their show in my opinion.
Written on: 05.06.2013 12:55
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
Ofc Metallica and Sigur Ros clash. They want Sigur on arena so they need a big name on Orange at the same time. And Metallica and Sigur Ros is to very very different genre of music.. so good booking work
Written on: 05.06.2013 13:07
Tobias
Where can I find the duration of the concerts? I have no idea when a concert is finished.
Written on: 05.06.2013 13:08
Jonathan Søgaard

Ofc Metallica and Sigur Ros clash. They want Sigur on arena so they need a big name on Orange at the same time. And Metallica and Sigur Ros is to very very different genre of music.. so good booking work

You are of course right, BUT it's a pitty to those with a great variety in their taste in musical genres. Metallica, sigur ros and Bixiga 70 was 3 of my must see acts even though they are very different, and they are clashing big time, but I can't blame the bookers in terms of genre icon_frown.gif (only in terms of clashing quality icon_razz.gif ).
Written on: 05.06.2013 15:58
Jackster

Like Iron Maiden and PJ Harvey and Bruce Springsteen and Bon Iver.

Well, I can understand it, but not in Roskilde, where you have all of the genres and headliners may be interesting even your are not into one specific genre.

It's a shit this clash as the ones before. Yeas, I Know, it's my problem for loving that six bands....

Except that, everything more or less OK and reasonable.

Password
Remember me
Forgot password?
Ophavsretten tilhører Roskilde Festival.
Informationerne må alene anvendes til eget ikke-kommercielt brug.
Dette site anvender cookies.
Læs mere om brugen...