D
    H
    M
    S
til Roskilde Festival 2014 - 29. juni til 6. juli

Roskilde Festivals diskussionforum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

Du skal være logget ind for at skrive indlæg. Log ind eller opret dig som bruger.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with no new replies

Alot of upcoming names added 27/3

Written on: 27.03.2013 10:25
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
Wuhuu more names icon_wink.gif I dont know them.. but I know that Aleg and Weiss is very happy about SOLBRRUD... some that knows some of the other bands?
Written on: 27.03.2013 10:32
Wallu
I saw K-X-P last summer, was outdoors and in the sunlight so it didn´t have the full effect they have. They were ok, heard about some really good shows in smaller venues.

A bit strange they´re playing one of the jr. stages as they are, well if not oldtimers, quite experienced musicians.

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 27.03.2013 at 10:35.]
Written on: 27.03.2013 22:05
Bongo Anders
I´m lost but that is the charm about Roskilde that you will be presented by new bands or even music styles.
Written on: 28.03.2013 01:03
Bongo Anders
If I'm guessing correctly there will just be up and coming names announced before the poster release on the 18th of April.

With 28 names left we will see 9 more names on the 3rd, 9 names on the 10th, no names on the 17th and finally there will be 10 left to be announced on the poster day out of around 70-80 bands revealed in total (they always keep 20-30 slots open to be announced in May and June).

Written on: 29.03.2013 12:54
Ruslabox
Bongo Anders wrote:

If I'm guessing correctly there will just be up and coming names announced before the poster release on the 18th of April.

With 28 names left we will see 9 more names on the 3rd, 9 names on the 10th, no names on the 17th and finally there will be 10 left to be announced on the poster day out of around 70-80 bands revealed in total (they always keep 20-30 slots open to be announced in May and June).

seems pretty legit. icon_smile.gif
Written on: 31.03.2013 15:48
weiss
SOLBRUD!!!

Gonna be fantastic to see some of my friends playing Roskilde!

Even if you aren't into black metal you should try to give Solbrud a chance live!
Written on: 01.04.2013 12:03
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
Bongo Anders wrote:

What? We got like 80bands now, we need to get to around 200... so we will get a lot more then 10 names on the poster day... the postday is the biggeste release day of them all
Written on: 01.04.2013 12:34
Bongo Anders
No I'm guessing that 10 out of the around 80 band that will be announced on the posterday is going to be Junior and Countdown names.

The reason why there is only 10 of these names on the poster day is that I'm guessing that they will announce 2x9 names the next two Wednesday.

Also the reason why I'm not saying more than 80 is because there's always around 20 bands being announced in May/June after the poster release.

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 01.04.2013 at 21:14.]
Written on: 02.04.2013 22:44
Jesper Christoffersson
I hope that Black Angels will come to Roskilde 2013. The have a hole in ther schedule the would be perfect for Roskilde.
Written on: 03.04.2013 00:37
Coldblooded
Jesper Christoffersson wrote:

I hope that Black Angels will come to Roskilde 2013. The have a hole in ther schedule the would be perfect for Roskilde.

No they don't. They are fully booked:

Jul 03 Lido Berlin, DE
Jul 04 Rock Werchter, BE
Jul 05 Hop Farm Festival, UK
Jul 06 Musiques en Stock, F
Jul 07 Les Eurockeennes Belfort, F

Password
Remember me
Forgot password?
Ophavsretten tilhører Roskilde Festival.
Informationerne må alene anvendes til eget ikke-kommercielt brug.
Dette site anvender cookies.
Læs mere om brugen...