Roskilde Festivals diskussionforum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

Du skal være logget ind for at skrive indlæg. Log ind eller opret dig som bruger.

Quick guide for the search
X


  • Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with no new replies

Den Sorte Skole, Drenge, Orgi-E / Klamfyr, Kirstine Stubbe Teglbjærg and Woodlands.


Author Message
Written on: 04.06.2013 13:27
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
Posts: 1265
There we got the last few names.

Den Sorte Skole have played some awesome shows the last times they have been at Roskilde icon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 04.06.2013 14:01
Ruslabox
Posts: 168
This is amazing! I really regret not being there in 2010, mainly for Den Sorte Skole (although the rest of the line-up was damn fine too!)

Great!
Written on: 04.06.2013 16:11
TMaagaard
Posts: 380
Den Sorte Skole are always a blast. And I think a lot of people will be happy with the announcement of Orgi-E.
Written on: 04.06.2013 16:22
Coldblooded
Posts: 1228
TMaagaard wrote:

Den Sorte Skole are always a blast. And I think a lot of people will be happy with the announcement of Orgi-E.

He comes with a balkan orchestra among other things. Sounds weird, and fun!
Written on: 04.06.2013 17:12
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
Posts: 1265
Coldblooded wrote:

TMaagaard wrote:

Den Sorte Skole are always a blast. And I think a lot of people will be happy with the announcement of Orgi-E.

He comes with a balkan orchestra among other things. Sounds weird, and fun!


It is the band with it a part of his hit single "single pik" and have been on tour with him (Don´t know if it have been all shows or just some" But yeah think it will be a fun show.. and I guess a a lot of guest
Written on: 04.06.2013 18:30
Wallu
Posts: 712
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote:

Coldblooded wrote:

TMaagaard wrote:

Den Sorte Skole are always a blast. And I think a lot of people will be happy with the announcement of Orgi-E.

He comes with a balkan orchestra among other things. Sounds weird, and fun!


It is the band with it a part of his hit single "single pik" and have been on tour with him (Don´t know if it have been all shows or just some" But yeah think it will be a fun show.. and I guess a a lot of guest


Almost didn´t notice that Orgi-E guy there. Sounds good!! Horns, more horns to RF !!!!!


E-mail
Password
Remember me
Forgot password?
Ophavsretten tilhører Roskilde Festival.
Informationerne må alene anvendes til eget ikke-kommercielt brug.
Dette site anvender cookies.
Læs mere om brugen...