D
    H
    M
    S
til Roskilde Festival 2015 - 27. juni til 4. juli

Roskilde Festivals diskussionforum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

Du skal være logget ind for at skrive indlæg. Log ind eller opret dig som bruger.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with no new replies

Looking for 2005 Roskilde Festival poster

Written on: 20.01.2013 03:10
Andrew Golub
Hello,

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this, but I am hoping someone can help me find a promotional poster for the 2005 Roskilde Festival.

I am a Duran Duran poster archivist in the United States. I would very much like to acquire the 2005 Festival poster to commemorate such a milestone in the band's history. I would be very happy to reward generously for this poster, including paying for shipping to my address. I have a FedEx account available for convenience.

Please let me know if someone could help.

Thank you very much!

All my best,

Andrew Golub

contactdurandy[dot]com

Durandy Productions
www.durandy.com
Written on: 20.01.2013 09:11
Christian Forslund
I can't help you with a physical poster, but you can find it here:

http://roskilde-festival.dk/about_roskilde/history/2005/poster/

I don't know if that helps.
Written on: 20.01.2013 11:30
TMaagaard
If what Christian suggested isn't good enough try mailing info@roskilde-festival.dk. They might be able to help you out in some way.
Written on: 26.01.2013 19:46
Andrew Golub
Thank you sooooo much for the great suggestions! I actually heard back from the promoter and it appears I may be receiving a poster from them. Huge appreciation for your support, Christian and TMaagaard!! Quick question - do you recall any special or unusual memories or anecdotes about the 2005 Roskilde Festival? Not sure if you were there, but I am just curious if there was anything about the Festival that year or Duran's show that made the event stand out in history.
Written on: 26.01.2013 20:56
Dunkesen
Andrew Golub wrote:

Thank you sooooo much for the great suggestions! I actually heard back from the promoter and it appears I may be receiving a poster from them. Huge appreciation for your support, Christian and TMaagaard!! Quick question - do you recall any special or unusual memories or anecdotes about the 2005 Roskilde Festival? Not sure if you were there, but I am just curious if there was anything about the Festival that year or Duran's show that made the event stand out in history.

I didn't go that year, but I know the Duran Duran concert is used in a scene the quite good novel "Roskilde" - that plays out during the festival - by the Norwegian author Linn Strømsborg. icon_smile.gif

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 26.01.2013 at 20:58.]
Written on: 03.02.2013 19:59
TMaagaard
Andrew Golub wrote:

Nice to hear it's working out for you. icon_smile.gif
I didn't go that year, so I can't help you with that.

Password
Remember me
Forgot password?
Ophavsretten tilhører Roskilde Festival.
Informationerne må alene anvendes til eget ikke-kommercielt brug.
Dette site anvender cookies.
Læs mere om brugen...