D
    H
    M
    S
til Roskilde Festival 2015 - 27. juni til 4. juli

Roskilde Festivals diskussionforum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

Du skal være logget ind for at skrive indlæg. Log ind eller opret dig som bruger.

Quick guide for the search
X


  • Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

Rihanna - when?


Author Message
Written on: 19.04.2013 18:08
ChristinaS
Posts: 1
Hi,

Does anyone happen to know, what date Rihanna will be performing?

Thanks!
Written on: 19.04.2013 18:15
Jesper
Posts: 27
ChristinaS wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone happen to know, what date Rihanna will be performing?

Thanks!


That information is not yet available, and I doubt it will be before the official schedule is released. The only thing that is certain is it won't be Sunday, since she's got a gig in Poland that day. Thursday is doubtful (Slipknot plays that day), so it's either Friday or Saturday.

/jesper icon_smile.gif
Written on: 25.04.2013 10:36
Louise Nielsen
Posts: 3
Jesper wrote:

ChristinaS wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone happen to know, what date Rihanna will be performing?

Thanks!


That information is not yet available, and I doubt it will be before the official schedule is released. The only thing that is certain is it won't be Sunday, since she's got a gig in Poland that day. Thursday is doubtful (Slipknot plays that day), so it's either Friday or Saturday.

/jesper icon_smile.gif


Do you think tickets will be sold out to the time the official schedule is released?
//Louise icon_wink.gifI want to buy a oneday ticket to a friend who is a big fan of Rihanna icon_wink.gif

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 25.04.2013 at 10:38.]
Written on: 25.04.2013 13:07
Mr. Monster
Posts: 944
Louise Nielsen wrote:

Jesper wrote:

ChristinaS wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone happen to know, what date Rihanna will be performing?

Thanks!


That information is not yet available, and I doubt it will be before the official schedule is released. The only thing that is certain is it won't be Sunday, since she's got a gig in Poland that day. Thursday is doubtful (Slipknot plays that day), so it's either Friday or Saturday.

/jesper icon_smile.gif


Do you think tickets will be sold out to the time the official schedule is released?
//Louise icon_wink.gifI want to buy a oneday ticket to a friend who is a big fan of Rihanna icon_wink.gif


The only time one-day tickets have been sold out beforehand was last year, when Bruce Springsteen played. But he had also revealed the date himself already before Christmas.

I think you can easily wait until the schedule is realesed mid june, but keep an eye on this thread where the date will be mentioned if it occurs somewhere.
Written on: 25.04.2013 21:28
I Like Turtles
Posts: 760
Mr. Monster wrote:

Louise Nielsen wrote:

Jesper wrote:

ChristinaS wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone happen to know, what date Rihanna will be performing?

Thanks!


That information is not yet available, and I doubt it will be before the official schedule is released. The only thing that is certain is it won't be Sunday, since she's got a gig in Poland that day. Thursday is doubtful (Slipknot plays that day), so it's either Friday or Saturday.

/jesper icon_smile.gif


Do you think tickets will be sold out to the time the official schedule is released?
//Louise icon_wink.gifI want to buy a oneday ticket to a friend who is a big fan of Rihanna icon_wink.gif


The only time one-day tickets have been sold out beforehand was last year, when Bruce Springsteen played. But he had also revealed the date himself already before Christmas.

I think you can easily wait until the schedule is realesed mid june, but keep an eye on this thread where the date will be mentioned if it occurs somewhere.

I also think that saturday 2011 sold out before the schedule was released. I'm pretty sure
Written on: 25.04.2013 22:01
Saturnus
Posts: 3048
Only one thing is certain. It's not going to be Sunday as she performs in Poland then.

And it's very unlikely it's Thursday, so it's going to be Friday or Saturday.
Written on: 25.04.2013 22:04
Saturnus
Posts: 3048
I Like Turtles wrote:

I also think that saturday 2011 sold out before the schedule was released. I'm pretty sure


They sold out in under 2 days in December when it was leaked to the papers that the Bruce would perform Saturday almost 6 months before the official schedule release.
Written on: 25.04.2013 23:11
Jesper
Posts: 27
Louise Nielsen wrote:

Jesper wrote:

ChristinaS wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone happen to know, what date Rihanna will be performing?

Thanks!


That information is not yet available, and I doubt it will be before the official schedule is released. The only thing that is certain is it won't be Sunday, since she's got a gig in Poland that day. Thursday is doubtful (Slipknot plays that day), so it's either Friday or Saturday.

/jesper icon_smile.gif


Do you think tickets will be sold out to the time the official schedule is released?
//Louise icon_wink.gifI want to buy a oneday ticket to a friend who is a big fan of Rihanna icon_wink.gif


Don't know, but I would be surprised if they didn't sell out in no time flat once the date IS known.

Personally I'm hoping she plays Saturday, because that means I'll be working somewhere else on the festival site and won't get the chance to see her show icon_smile.gif

/Jesper - not a Rihanna fan icon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 26.04.2013 10:52
Juhlemanden
Posts: 8
I remember the day that she herself announced she was playing at Roskilde Festival 2013, a few hours before it was offical. She stated for like 30 minutes on her on webpage she was playing Friday. But this is still a really big guess, so I would not buy tickets because of this information.
Written on: 28.04.2013 14:25
Jesper
Posts: 27
Juhlemanden wrote:

I remember the day that she herself announced she was playing at Roskilde Festival 2013, a few hours before it was offical. She stated for like 30 minutes on her on webpage she was playing Friday. But this is still a really big guess, so I would not buy tickets because of this information.


She's in Hannover on Wednesday and Gdynia on Sunday, so Friday is the most likely day, since it gives her a day off both before and after Roskilde. But I wouldn't buy a one-day ticket based on this, either icon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 28.04.2013 20:18
Stefan
Posts: 9
Here it says she will play on Friday. http://www.concertboom.com/rihanna/tour-dates/
Written on: 28.04.2013 20:43
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
Posts: 1269
Stefan wrote:

Here it says she will play on Friday. http://www.concertboom.com/rihanna/tour-dates/


That page also says that Slipknot will play on friday. But on Slipknots homepage it says that the will play roskilde the 4 and Sweden rock the 5. So I dont trust concertboom
Written on: 29.04.2013 16:35
Bongo Anders
Posts: 1154
So according to Gaffa Rihanna only got 1 million USD to perform so hopefully all the facebook morons that said that all the money went for that booking can keep quiet now.


Written on: 29.04.2013 18:44
The Rehabilitation of Luis Suarez
Posts: 2506
1 million USD only. Oh, the cruelty! icon_lol.gif
Written on: 29.04.2013 20:24
Bongo Anders
Posts: 1154
You think thats alot, welcome to 2013. icon_cool.gif

Glasto has a 1 million pound price cap on their headliners so this is actually almost half of that.
Written on: 29.04.2013 20:37
Saturnus
Posts: 3048
Bongo Anders wrote:

You think thats alot, welcome to 2013. icon_cool.gif

Glasto has a 1 million pound price cap on their headliners so this is actually almost half of that.


:cough: 2/3rds to be exact :cough:
Written on: 30.04.2013 00:21
Bongo Anders
Posts: 1154
:cough: used the word almost :cough: icon_biggrin.gif

But to be honest I thought that the danish crown was closer to 1000 compared to the good old Pound Sterling but now i realise its only around 870.


[This article was edited 1 times, at last 30.04.2013 at 00:30.]
Written on: 30.04.2013 08:42
Lord Beef Jerky
Posts: 1507
Bongo Anders wrote:

But to be honest I thought that the danish crown was closer to 1000 compared to the good old Pound Sterling but now i realise its only around 870.



Welcome to 2013 icon_cool.gif
Written on: 07.05.2013 12:54
Louise Nielsen
Posts: 3
Jesper wrote:

Louise Nielsen wrote:

Jesper wrote:

ChristinaS wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone happen to know, what date Rihanna will be performing?

Thanks!


That information is not yet available, and I doubt it will be before the official schedule is released. The only thing that is certain is it won't be Sunday, since she's got a gig in Poland that day. Thursday is doubtful (Slipknot plays that day), so it's either Friday or Saturday.

/jesper icon_smile.gif


Do you think tickets will be sold out to the time the official schedule is released?
//Louise icon_wink.gifI want to buy a oneday ticket to a friend who is a big fan of Rihanna icon_wink.gif


Don't know, but I would be surprised if they didn't sell out in no time flat once the date IS known.

Personally I'm hoping she plays Saturday, because that means I'll be working somewhere else on the festival site and won't get the chance to see her show icon_smile.gif

/Jesper - not a Rihanna fan icon_biggrin.gif


Thanks ..
If I buy tickets to friday and saturday, do you think I can sell the other ticket?
Written on: 07.05.2013 14:34
Mr. Monster
Posts: 944
Louise Nielsen wrote:

Jesper wrote:

Louise Nielsen wrote:

Jesper wrote:

ChristinaS wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone happen to know, what date Rihanna will be performing?

Thanks!


That information is not yet available, and I doubt it will be before the official schedule is released. The only thing that is certain is it won't be Sunday, since she's got a gig in Poland that day. Thursday is doubtful (Slipknot plays that day), so it's either Friday or Saturday.

/jesper icon_smile.gif


Do you think tickets will be sold out to the time the official schedule is released?
//Louise icon_wink.gifI want to buy a oneday ticket to a friend who is a big fan of Rihanna icon_wink.gif


Don't know, but I would be surprised if they didn't sell out in no time flat once the date IS known.

Personally I'm hoping she plays Saturday, because that means I'll be working somewhere else on the festival site and won't get the chance to see her show icon_smile.gif

/Jesper - not a Rihanna fan icon_biggrin.gif


Thanks ..
If I buy tickets to friday and saturday, do you think I can sell the other ticket?


If the price is right... Don't expect the one day tickets to be sold out, but if you cut the price a little and sell it at the gate I don't see why not.
Written on: 08.05.2013 10:05
Louise Nielsen
Posts: 3
Mr. Monster wrote:

Louise Nielsen wrote:

Jesper wrote:

Louise Nielsen wrote:

Jesper wrote:

ChristinaS wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone happen to know, what date Rihanna will be performing?

Thanks!


That information is not yet available, and I doubt it will be before the official schedule is released. The only thing that is certain is it won't be Sunday, since she's got a gig in Poland that day. Thursday is doubtful (Slipknot plays that day), so it's either Friday or Saturday.

/jesper icon_smile.gif


Do you think tickets will be sold out to the time the official schedule is released?
//Louise icon_wink.gifI want to buy a oneday ticket to a friend who is a big fan of Rihanna icon_wink.gif


Don't know, but I would be surprised if they didn't sell out in no time flat once the date IS known.

Personally I'm hoping she plays Saturday, because that means I'll be working somewhere else on the festival site and won't get the chance to see her show icon_smile.gif

/Jesper - not a Rihanna fan icon_biggrin.gif


Thanks ..
If I buy tickets to friday and saturday, do you think I can sell the other ticket?


If the price is right... Don't expect the one day tickets to be sold out, but if you cut the price a little and sell it at the gate I don't see why not.


Thanks icon_wink.gif !!
Written on: 10.05.2013 21:28
VV
Posts: 5
I know Rihanna won't be on the Orange Stage Friday.

That's all I'm allowed to say. icon_rolleyes.gif

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 10.05.2013 at 21:29.]
Written on: 12.05.2013 23:04
espen
Posts: 2
who the hell cares when rihanna is performing,if shes the closing act ill seriously think about making someone pay for it
Written on: 12.05.2013 23:38
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
Posts: 1269
espen wrote:

who the hell cares when rihanna is performing,if shes the closing act ill seriously think about making someone pay for it


Kraftwerk is the closing act. And a lot of people do, like the person who started this topic, it is fine you don’t care, but others do.
Written on: 13.05.2013 09:41
Bjørn Helbo
Posts: 21
Miss Amor wrote:

I know Rihanna won't be on the Orange Stage Friday.

That's all I'm allowed to say. icon_rolleyes.gif


How do you know that? And does that mean she is going to play saturday?


E-mail
Password
Remember me
Forgot password?
Ophavsretten tilhører Roskilde Festival.
Informationerne må alene anvendes til eget ikke-kommercielt brug.
Dette site anvender cookies.
Læs mere om brugen...