D
    H
    M
    S
til Roskilde Festival 2014 - 29. juni til 6. juli

Roskilde Festivals diskussionforum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

Du skal være logget ind for at skrive indlæg. Log ind eller opret dig som bruger.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

Concerts from 2012 on DR K

Written on: 16.01.2013 00:26
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
DR K are showing concert from Roskilde 2012

They have showed:
The Cure, Gossip, Janelle Monaé and The Roots have been showed

Wednesday from 22.50: Jack White
Thursday from 22.40: Mac Miller and DevilDriver
Friday from 23.00: I Got You On Tape and Mew

If you don’t have DR K, you can see them on dr.dk/tv (don’t think it works if you don’t live in Denmark)
Written on: 16.01.2013 09:20
baluba
Thanks for this hint, Martin - it works outside Denmark.
Written on: 16.01.2013 10:58
TMaagaard
baluba wrote:

Thanks for this hint, Martin - it works outside Denmark.

Wait what?!
You need to pay "licens"! icon_rolleyes.gif
Written on: 16.01.2013 12:53
Saturnus
TMaagaard wrote:

You need to pay "licens"!

No. You don't have to if you don't want to.

Written on: 16.01.2013 13:10
TMaagaard
Saturnus wrote:

No. You don't have to if you don't want to.

Tongue in cheek.
It just surprised me that it was available outside Denmark given the licens-system. Add to that the fact it has been criticised as much as it has, I can't see the critics being happy to know that it's available to everyone and his dog outside the country.
Written on: 16.01.2013 13:23
Classic rock dude!
Unlike NRK you can watch DR abroad.

I officially despise the "lisens"-system to be honest. Here in Norway you get charged NRK license if you buy a product that is considered TV or screen; while you can watch everything online for free and legal.
Written on: 16.01.2013 13:35
Saturnus
Do I need a new profile name? wrote:

I officially despise the "lisens"-system to be honest. Here in Norway you get charged NRK license if you buy a product that is considered TV or screen; while you can watch everything online for free and legal.

In Denmark you are "required" to pay license if you have a device that can access and reproduce any form of publicly available media material. Be it radio, tv, smart phone or just a internet connection.

When I put required in situation marks it because you really don't have to pay it. Just write DR or fill out the form on their homepage and stop paying. Should they at any point ring your door, just tell them you have nothing that requires license. They are not allowed to come in and check if you do and cannot sign you up for license without your consent.
Written on: 16.01.2013 14:20
Classic rock dude!
Saturnus wrote:

In Denmark you are "required" to pay license if you have a device that can access and reproduce any form of publicly available media material. Be it radio, tv, smart phone or just a internet connection.

When I put required in situation marks it because you really don't have to pay it. Just write DR or fill out the form on their homepage and stop paying. Should they at any point ring your door, just tell them you have nothing that requires license. They are not allowed to come in and check if you do and cannot sign you up for license without your consent.

Sound like your system is even worse. But at least it is easier for you to "cheat" the system.
Written on: 16.01.2013 14:31
Wallu

Saturnus wrote:

Sound like your system is even worse. But at least it is easier for you to "cheat" the system.

In Finland we just got rid of the licence-based system. Now we pay a little more taxes instead.
Written on: 16.01.2013 14:33
Saturnus

And no repercussions if you do. You can't get a fine or made to pay license from before you were signed up, and if you do in a momentary lapse of reason agree to pay it. You can just go to their website and sign yourself off again, and you'll only have to pay those fews days in between.

DR (Danish Radio) is required by law to accept and process anyone requesting to be signed off "without undue delay", and are not allowed by law to ask any questions regarding the legitimacy of the request.
Written on: 16.01.2013 20:08
Classic rock dude!
We can get fines and what nots. Terrible, terrible thing. Most people are against the licence for this reason.

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 16.01.2013 at 20:08.]
Written on: 17.01.2013 23:58
Bongo Anders
Wow, Mac Miller was just as fun as I remembered it.

And did anyone see the concert with Jack White, the crowd went bonkers under Seven Nation Army.
Written on: 18.01.2013 22:37
TMaagaard
Bongo Anders wrote:

And did anyone see the concert with Jack White, the crowd went bonkers under Seven Nation Army.

I just watched the Jack White show. Damn it was better than I remembered, possibly because my chit-chatting friends weren't around this time.
Written on: 19.01.2013 08:02
Wallu
TMaagaard wrote:

Bongo Anders wrote:

I just watched the Jack White show. Damn it was better than I remembered, possibly because my chit-chatting friends weren't around this time.

I just loved every minute of it back then. It was my favourite part when in "Seven Nation Army" he tries to look so cool and takes a look at the audience which is going bonkers, and he just cracks up laughing with a "what the hell is this crowd"-look on his face. Hope they cought that on film. Also hope that someone would put that show on Youtube, since I missed it. Favourite one of 2012 that was.
Written on: 19.01.2013 10:09
TMaagaard
Wallu wrote:

I just loved every minute of it back then. It was my favourite part when in "Seven Nation Army" he tries to look so cool and takes a look at the audience which is going bonkers, and he just cracks up laughing with a "what the hell is this crowd"-look on his face. Hope they cought that on film. Also hope that someone would put that show on Youtube, since I missed it. Favourite one of 2012 that was.

Try this link. Apparently it should work outside Denmark.
Written on: 19.01.2013 10:39
Wallu
TMaagaard wrote:

Wallu wrote:

Try this link. Apparently it should work outside Denmark.

Yeah, it works! Thanks a lot!

Password
Remember me
Forgot password?
Ophavsretten tilhører Roskilde Festival.
Informationerne må alene anvendes til eget ikke-kommercielt brug.
Dette site anvender cookies.
Læs mere om brugen...