Roskilde Festivals diskussionforum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

Du skal være logget ind for at skrive indlæg. Log ind eller opret dig som bruger.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with no new replies

Faith No More 2009

Written on: 12.12.2012 13:48
Systranovich
Is there anywhere where I can find some pro shots from the 2009 concert Faith No More?

In the documentary DR 2 Roskilde Festival 2009 plays one song "Land of Sunshine" and I would really like to see the full show. Is it possible?
Written on: 12.12.2012 23:52
I Like Turtles
Systranovich wrote:

Is there anywhere where I can find some pro shots from the 2009 concert Faith No More?

In the documentary DR 2 Roskilde Festival 2009 plays one song "Land of Sunshine" and I would really like to see the full show. Is it possible?

Have been looking for that as well, but I think that we only got "Land of Sunshine"..
But I think this is the wrong thread to ask that so maybe it'll help in the past experience-thread..
Written on: 20.01.2013 22:05
Bongo Anders
They performed at Download a few weeks before Roskilde and that show has been on Youtube.
Written on: 05.02.2013 22:48
Systranovich
Yes, I know. But I really want to re experience the Roskilde show. And I know that there is footage because they used "Land of Sunshine" in the DR2 Roskilde Documentary. The question is how to get access to the footage. Isn't there some way?
Written on: 06.02.2013 13:47
Coldblooded
Systranovich wrote:

Yes, I know. But I really want to re experience the Roskilde show. And I know that there is footage because they used "Land of Sunshine" in the DR2 Roskilde Documentary. The question is how to get access to the footage. Isn't there some way?

You'd have to contact Danmarks Radio directly about that. Also, you can't really be sure that they taped the entire show. Often, photographers and cameramen only get access to parts of the show – usually the first handful of songs if that's the case.
Written on: 03.06.2013 14:36
Mowgli
This one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diZeoiAnrFU

Password
Remember me
Forgot password?
Ophavsretten tilhører Roskilde Festival.
Informationerne må alene anvendes til eget ikke-kommercielt brug.
Dette site anvender cookies.
Læs mere om brugen...