D
    H
    M
    S
til Roskilde Festival 2015 - 27. juni til 4. juli

Roskilde Festivals diskussionforum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

Du skal være logget ind for at skrive indlæg. Log ind eller opret dig som bruger.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

WTF moment at Roskilde..

Written on: 08.06.2010 06:13
skallgrimsson
Must have been an incident in 2004: my drunk neighbour came back and drank the bottle of piss outside their tent. The others had peed in a bottle due to the rain and showed it for me just for fun... then we just forgot about it... until he came back.

He didn't seem to even feel any difference. Even though we tried to stop him he just pulled the bottle towards him, like he was in some gnawing need of 1,5 litres of piss. Then he overslept almost everything he was supposed to see, sleeping with his face in a dirty towel and ending up getting impetigo all over his face. One damn idiot! His parents must be proud!

EPIC FAIL! banghead.gif
Written on: 08.06.2010 12:13
Raoul Duke
This is my wtf-moment.. A guy in my camp try to send a small blow up doll up into the air with the help of a rocket. The doll eventually ends up in a tent close by where two swedish was trying to sleep after doing too much marijuana. The look on their faces when they crawled out the burned tent was hilarious.

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2008/7/Blown-up-doll-in-tent-534116.html

(embed doesnt work here...?)

[This article was edited 2 times, at last 08.06.2010 at 12:19.]
Written on: 08.06.2010 12:24
Jim Daggerthuggert
Raoul Duke wrote:

This is my wtf-moment.. A guy in my camp try to send a small blow up doll up into the air with the help of a rocket. The doll eventually ends up in a tent close by where two swedish was trying to sleep after doing too much marijuana. The look on their faces when they crawled out the burned tent was hilarious.

What a totalt psycho! He should have been arrested and jailed.
Written on: 08.06.2010 17:42
Raoul Duke
Jim Daggerthuggert wrote:

Raoul Duke wrote:

What a totalt psycho! He should have been arrested and jailed.

Well, it wasn't that bad. We all laughed about it afterwards, including the swedish girls. But I understand it could have had a far worse outcome...
Written on: 08.06.2010 20:30
elGrand
In 08 the first day, a dude with same hair-style as the vocalist in Prodigy came by our tent, suddenly burst out in great cheer when he heard we played Infected Mushrooms. He danced for himself a couple of minutes, then just lied down on the "street" and slept for an hour. When woke up again he cheered once more and just left.
Written on: 09.06.2010 23:29
Camp Kødhat
last Year I was on my way to Orange stage, when my feet suddenly lost touch with the ground, and i was like WTF. Next thing I knew I was racing fullspeed from the bottom of the asphalt road at Orange, all the way to the rear end of the area, whilst sitting in a shoppingcard, realizing that i had been kidnapped by three swedish people.

I immediately thought great of the idea, therefore i anticipated in the kidnapping of a girl in one of those funny orange waistcoats wearing walkie talkies.. You should have seen the expression on her boyfriends face, also wearing same kind of vest, chasing us all the way. I bet he recall that experience as a WTF experience as well.. same for the girl..
Written on: 25.06.2010 16:28
Fischer
In ´05 I came walking down some road while wearing my In flames green t-shirt.. which has a spoof of the Beer Company, Carlsberg, Logo statement In flames - Probaly the best band in the world... so anyway.-.

I was walkin down this road with my ex girlfriend and this guy jumps at me and immediately befriends me because of my T-shirt and went on about how he liked in flames and so and such... his name was Simon... Needless to say.. I was a little W T F when I saw him come at me... why?

Because the guy was chained to something with a regular prison ball CHAIN... also he had piercings in sticking out like horns from his forehead and from his underlips.. so he looked like a devil.. he had black hair too.. icon_biggrin.gif

WTF ! icon_biggrin.gif

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 25.06.2010 at 16:30.]
Written on: 05.07.2010 20:31
USlander
On the last day around 11am, seeing a very big & muscular Viking guy taking a dump at the fence when he was like 200 meters from the port-o-potties.
Written on: 06.07.2010 14:18
Sjur577
My english has gotten quite rusty over the past few years, but here goes. My definitive WTF moment at Roskilde.

In 2008, I was pissing by the fence when this fat guy wearing a hawaii-shirt came walking down the road on the other side of the fence. He makes eye contact and says(translated from norwegian) "What a delicious penis!"
Thinking he was obviously joking, I decided to just go along with it.
-Yeah, thanks!
-If you were on my side of the fence, I would suck your dick so hard it would explode in my mouth.
-Oh, that would be soooo good!
I thought this 50y.o was pretty funny, and went back to my camp to tell my friends about this older guy I had been making homoerotic conversation with.

One year later, I told my brother and his roomie about this. It turned out that about the same thing had happened to my brother's roomie that year at the festival. I started to think that he hadn't been joking after all, and soon realized I had been offered some wild sex by an old pervert.

This year, me and one of my friends went to take a hot shower(no homo) on C.
While showering, my friend tells me to look at this guy standing in the corner, being about three times the size of everyone else in there. I look over, laugh a little, and then i recognize him. It's the pervert from 2008.
I notice how he washes his dick almost too much, dragging his foreskin back and forth. I suspect he's not really washing it, but judging from the size of it, it can't be erected. We're talking about 3 or 4 cm here.
The pervert disappears, and we finish up. When I step out of the shower, I take a look around, and notice that the pervert who was there 2 minutes ago is nowhere to be seen. I go over to my stuff and starts getting dressed. While my friend is over by the mirrors to shave, I see the pervert stepping out of the other showerroom. And now he seems pretty satisfied. And his dick has gone from 3-4cm to 0,5cm. all hair and balls, basically.

I think it's pretty sick. People go to take a shower, and end up being masturbated to, by the man with the smallest penis ever known to man.
And this guy has some dirty tricks as well.
This guy knows his penis is so small noone will notice his erection, and he changes showerroom in the middle of the act, so that noone, except me, will raise suspicion. And then he takes a walk along the fence to look at other men pissing. I suspect this guy only goes to the festival to look at other men's private parts. Sick.

The next day, I saw him walking over to the showers, looking pretty happy and ready to traumatize another batch of poor souls. Remember - the next time you use the hot showers by the C-tower, you might be standing in this guys sperm.
Written on: 07.07.2010 23:27
MLindberg
Well, we were sitting in our camp drinking some beers. We lived very close to the fence, so we could see everyone taking a piss there. Suddenly a guy walked to the fence. He was very drunk. For some reason he had taken his jeans completely of while pissing. Suddenly he decided to sit down where he had just pissed, and while sitting there he collapsed with his head down in the piss. He was asleep, and two girls (who clearly were strangers to both him and us) tried to wake him up. It must have been so embarrasing to wake up with his head in the piss and no jeans on with to strangers in front of you and many camps lauging very loud.

For a first timer this was surely an unforgetable moment for me icon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 08.07.2010 00:12
JohanneLR
I had a very fun experience this Roskilde Festival. In the warm-up my girlfriends and I had been crashing several random camps while drinking beer and laughing. Very funny! One night we ran into a guy at the West-bridge, who asked us if we knew what time it was. We didn't know and told him we were sorry. He laughed and said "It's PARTYTIME!" which we found very funny and a very good line. We decided to use it ourselves the following evening, and in a random camp in the G-area we asked a couple of guys if we could ask them a question, but before we were allowed to ask them, they asked us if they could ask us a question and they sure could. They asked us if we knew what time it was, and this time we were prepaired. "It's PARTYTIME!" we said and showed them our watches. They were a bit surprised and told us that they were the ones who had invented the partytime-watch, and we thought that at least one of them had to be the Benjamin that we met last night and asked. And it was! So random to run into the same totally strange (but very kind) guy two days in a row... This is one of the reasons why I love Roskilde!!! icon_smile.gif
Written on: 09.07.2010 10:01
Deleted user So this one time, in '10, I was standing in the queue to get into the festival area with my 2-liter-cut-open-bottle crafted gaff mug, and they said I couldn't bring it in. I was like... WTF?! LOL!!!!1!!!
Written on: 10.07.2010 13:44
MasterMaster
My biggest WTF moment has to be this year, when the camp opposite us thought it was hilarious to take the inner part of a tent (the seethrough bit), take a huge shit in it, and send it with the wind towards our camp! Was pretty disgusting - especially since the man who took the shit must of been around 40 years old. Nothing against 40 year-olds, its just pretty fucked up behaviour
Written on: 11.07.2010 19:50
CharlieSabotage
Mastermaster wrote:

My biggest WTF moment has to be this year, when the camp opposite us thought it was hilarious to take the inner part of a tent (the seethrough bit), take a huge shit in it, and send it with the wind towards our camp! Was pretty disgusting - especially since the man who took the shit must of been around 40 years old. Nothing against 40 year-olds, its just pretty fucked up behaviour

I hate people like that.
Written on: 12.07.2010 11:32
Limabeancross
Mastermaster wrote:

That is really disgusting and sick, who goes to a festival to do that?
Written on: 12.07.2010 14:51
MasterMaster
Indeed, and instead of going to the toilets he would get a plastic bag, sit down in the middle of the "street" were we all could see him, take a dump in the bag and through it over the fence
Written on: 27.07.2010 13:00
StefanMedHåret
It was probably this year, when a random drunk guy came up to me while i was smoking a joint in my camp.. He asked if i knew where there was a piercer, because he wanted a nipple-piercing. I told him that i had no idea, but then he asked me if i wanted to do it on him, and then he pulled out a big needle! He was dead serious! I had to say no, i was so high, and so drunk.. That was pretty weird.

Oh, and when 3 undercovercops came and took my last weed as i was making a joint, and gave me a fine on 2000 kroner.. That was WTF!!
Written on: 27.07.2010 23:52
Aleg-One
This year. Helping Coffin Camp paint their fence - with no brush. Ended up covered in red paint. Woke up in a random camp, in some random girl's front-tent (no action there...), after a night out with the Coffin, in the far corner of east (I lived in the opposite corner in West), looking around and upon myself thinking: WTF!? But it was fun icon_smile.gif

EDIT:
http://vimeo.com/13634023 you can actually find me in this video. Awesome!

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 27.07.2010 at 23:53.]
Written on: 22.09.2010 16:35
Martin Thirup
i have a really funny thing i wanna share icon_razz.gif you know, this year at roskilde i met a guy 8 times at roskilde in total (We met at all metal concerts almost), which is quite out of the odds on a big place as roskilde xD But well, we didn't have contact after that, and later on, we both started on the gym, and all of a sudden, when i'm walking down for some food, we suddenly get eyecontact, pointing at each other while we slowly recognised each other xD try considering, what the odds was for all that to happen icon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 10.10.2010 13:55
TommyKJ
Tool 06 was 90 minutes of pure WTF.
Written on: 14.10.2010 14:00
Alfabet jensen
Emilius wrote:

A lot of people go wtf when we play our beer zombie game. Basically we act like zombies and go "øøøøøl!" (instead of "braaains"icon_wink.gif for an hour, walking around in a pack randomly on the camp site. Some join in, others are geniunely scared, some hand out beer!

Great fun.

I saw you guys, I don't know which year but could be '07 or '09. I thourght you were a bunch of roleplayers acting out Festival of the Living Dead, or something. I was somewhat induced with various toxins at the time and just took off in the opposite direction, so I wouldn't get mobbed and have all my beer drunk. Scary shit X-D
Written on: 07.11.2010 15:59
Grønkorn
I've only attended the festival once, this year (2010), but at one of my neighbour camps, a guy was paid 400 kroner to drink half a liter of piss. Pretty damn disgusting, especially because the piss was all "foggy" and not a complete transparent yellow color icon_eek.gif
Also, 400 kroner isn't really that much, and he said that it wasn't even because he needed the money. It was at the first day of the festival banghead.gif
Written on: 17.11.2010 19:32
RohdeME
My biggest WTF moment was definetly from 2010. Me and a friend of mine were on our way to our camp one night, but then suddenly he stops to look at the sky. The moon is very beautiful and it looks very sparkly. I look at it too, and at the time it made me really happy, because it looked so awesome. BUT then it fell down.. yes, it fell down. This makes us panic and both of us are about to shit our pants, when we find out the moon is still at the sky, and we were looking at something else.. What it was, I don't know!
Please tell me if you saw this too!

Written on: 18.11.2010 00:51
Josie
One of the strangest things happend this year.

Me and my 2 friends i went to the festival with, were going back to the camping after some concert one night, tierd and just want to sleep.
Steps in to the "lounge" in the tent, zips up and are about to go in to the sleeping section..
It's dark but we can see two feet sticking out.
Wonder who that is..
WTF it's 2 people in there!! (For fuck sake, did someone fuck in our tent??)
Looks around and we can see the feet of 3 persons!
At this point we're realy confused!

It's so dark that we can't see who they are. Get my camera and take a picture.
3 guys, sleeping in our tent. We knew them, but they didn't know each other. 2 of them had met quickly once, outside our tent some night before. Said hello at tops!

How the fuck did this hapend?! Who came there first? And what went through the second and the last guys mind, going to bed in a 3 girls tent, with random guys... And we were'nt even home!

Still tierd and wants to sleep, but no room in our tent for us!

I ended up sleeping in a chair in the little "lounge". Not so comfy!
The other two I think squeezed themselves in between the guys somehow.

Hillarious!
Written on: 14.12.2010 13:08
MLindberg
RohdeME wrote:

My biggest WTF moment was definetly from 2010. Me and a friend of mine were on our way to our camp one night, but then suddenly he stops to look at the sky. The moon is very beautiful and it looks very sparkly. I look at it too, and at the time it made me really happy, because it looked so awesome. BUT then it fell down.. yes, it fell down. This makes us panic and both of us are about to shit our pants, when we find out the moon is still at the sky, and we were looking at something else.. What it was, I don't know!
Please tell me if you saw this too!

Too much acid...

Password
Remember me
Forgot password?
Ophavsretten tilhører Roskilde Festival.
Informationerne må alene anvendes til eget ikke-kommercielt brug.
Dette site anvender cookies.
Læs mere om brugen...