D
    H
    M
    S
til Roskilde Festival 2014 - 29. juni til 6. juli

Roskilde Festivals diskussionforum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

Du skal være logget ind for at skrive indlæg. Log ind eller opret dig som bruger.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

WTF moment at Roskilde..

Written on: 22.01.2011 20:27
Niels Fuglsang
My biggest WTF-moment is from 2010 (also my first year).
One night I met this guy, who was under influence of mushrooms. The nicest guy I have ever met, and we talked the two of us from 11 o'clock until 5.30..
He told me about his day, where he had been in a "forest" outside the festival, where he had sex with a tree (WTF! Don't ask me how).. Also he told about him laying on the ground chewing the asphalt. Many times in our conversation he said that he wanted so badly to chew in me to, but that he knew that it would be wrong!
Best night on Roskilde! Miss the dude!

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 22.01.2011 at 20:28.]
Written on: 24.01.2011 08:53
MLindberg
Niels Fuglsang wrote:

My biggest WTF-moment is from 2010 (also my first year).
One night I met this guy, who was under influence of mushrooms. The nicest guy I have ever met, and we talked the two of us from 11 o'clock until 5.30..
He told me about his day, where he had been in a "forest" outside the festival, where he had sex with a tree (WTF! Don't ask me how).. Also he told about him laying on the ground chewing the asphalt. Many times in our conversation he said that he wanted so badly to chew in me to, but that he knew that it would be wrong!
Best night on Roskilde! Miss the dude!

That might be the most wicked guy I've ever heard of. I'd like to meet him! icon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 26.01.2011 19:44
USlander
You think that it's interesting for a guy to want to chew you?
Written on: 27.01.2011 12:14
MLindberg
USlander wrote:

I guess it's some kind of a declaration of interest. Rather flattering, I'd say icon_wink.gif
Written on: 27.01.2011 17:43
Limabeancross
I've said this somewhere before, but my biggest WTF moment at Roskilde was '09 when someone we camped with went to the toilets, opened one of the doors and found some kid sitting there having a wank. I mean c'mon, how desperate would you have to be??
Written on: 27.01.2011 21:50
Saturnus
LiamC wrote:

I've said this somewhere before, but my biggest WTF moment at Roskilde was '09 when someone we camped with went to the toilets, opened one of the doors and found some kid sitting there having a wank. I mean c'mon, how desperate would you have to be??

Maybe he got turned on by the smell? It takes all sorts, you know.
Written on: 30.01.2011 15:40
Limabeancross
Saturnus wrote:

LiamC wrote:

Maybe he got turned on by the smell? It takes all sorts, you know.

Well I hadn't thought of it that way!
Written on: 30.01.2011 19:16
Niels Fuglsang
USlander wrote:

I felt flattered icon_wink.gif
Written on: 01.02.2011 12:58
Viktor Grønne
@LiamC: Rule #34!

My biggest WTF moment wasn't really that much WTF for me, but more for the person next to me. It was last year when we had to go home. We were quite late to order our return tickets, so when we wanted to buy the tickets there were no normal tickets left. We decided that we just wanted to get home as quick as possible, and bought a first class ticket instead.

The look of the guy wearing a suite was priceless when we entered the train smelling REALLY bad and just having the "Roskilde-trash-look" or whatever you want to call the way people look after the festival icon_biggrin.gif

[This article was edited 2 times, at last 01.02.2011 at 13:00.]
Written on: 08.02.2011 21:23
MrWazzup
WTF moment from 2006 inside the festival area
I was on my way to a concert, it had been sunny for days and dry as hell, but when I passed under some trees there was really wet in the grass. I thought to myself that this isn't the result of morning dew but rather some gallons of piss. I was just about to turn around to take a little detour (I prefer not to wash my feet in piss) two girls walks into the wet grass, close to the trees, down with the shorts and sat down and took a piss as this was quite normal with lots of people passing by.
And there's no way they didn't notice the wet grass, because they were wearing sandals.
WTF.

(The girls were actually quite good-looking too, perhaps they were into watersports... who knows)
Written on: 10.02.2011 00:18
EmilMark
MrWazzup wrote:

I was on my way to a concert, it had been sunny for days and dry as hell, but when I passed under some trees there was really wet in the grass. I thought to myself that this isn't the result of morning dew but rather some gallons of piss. I was just about to turn around to take a little detour (I prefer not to wash my feet in piss) two girls walks into the wet grass, close to the trees, down with the shorts and sat down and took a piss as this was quite normal with lots of people passing by.
And there's no way they didn't notice the wet grass, because they were wearing sandals.
WTF.

(The girls were actually quite good-looking too, perhaps they were into watersports... who knows)

That is sooooo grose! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aseslFsHxI and this is not a valid option! find a toilet girls ffs! or atleast do it somewhere where no one is around...
Written on: 10.02.2011 00:47
Limabeancross
EmilMark wrote:

MrWazzup wrote:

WTF.

That is sooooo grose! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aseslFsHxI and this is not a valid option! find a toilet girls ffs! or atleast do it somewhere where no one is around...

Wow... erm... nice! icon_smile.gif
Written on: 10.02.2011 17:51
MSFatCat
EmilMark wrote:

MrWazzup wrote:

WTF.

icon_rolleyes.gif Yeah right, everyone find a proper toilet when you need to pee.... Now that would make the festival smell nicer. And it would be safer to crash out on the ground, or lean against a wall. But I can't see it happen!
Written on: 21.02.2011 11:21
Blobb
It was around 2 PM I think and it was one of the lovely sunshine days of Roskilde 2010. Im was walking from L back to G with one of my friends, when I suddenly saw a chill looking guy sitting alone in his camp with one of those Vuvuzela horns.

I'd only seen and heard theese horns earlier and I realy wanted to try to blow one. When I then asked the guy he just smiled at me and said yes of course you can try it. He then handed me the vuvuzela, and that's when I went WTF. The wide end of the vuvuzela, where the sound would usualy come out, was stuffed with tin foil and one hell of a big joint in the middle. I was already pretty stoned and this view confused the shit out of me, while the man just looked at me with a facial expression that said "Oh, guess I forgot to tell you that".

I apologized for the misunderstanding and tried to give him back his joint. However, he insisted that I had to try his vuvuzela and in the end me and my friend both said down, had a good talk with the guy. And shared a vuvuzela.
Written on: 21.02.2011 15:53
Limabeancross
Blobb wrote:

It was around 2 PM I think and it was one of the lovely sunshine days of Roskilde 2010. Im was walking from L back to G with one of my friends, when I suddenly saw a chill looking guy sitting alone in his camp with one of those Vuvuzela horns.

I'd only seen and heard theese horns earlier and I realy wanted to try to blow one. When I then asked the guy he just smiled at me and said yes of course you can try it. He then handed me the vuvuzela, and that's when I went WTF. The wide end of the vuvuzela, where the sound would usualy come out, was stuffed with tin foil and one hell of a big joint in the middle. I was already pretty stoned and this view confused the shit out of me, while the man just looked at me with a facial expression that said "Oh, guess I forgot to tell you that".

I apologized for the misunderstanding and tried to give him back his joint. However, he insisted that I had to try his vuvuzela and in the end me and my friend both said down, had a good talk with the guy. And shared a vuvuzela.

When I first started reading that message, I thought it may be following on from the previous messages and you were going to say they were using it as a toilet!
Written on: 21.02.2011 17:02
Blobb
That'd have been a less pleasant wtf moment!

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 21.02.2011 at 17:02.]
Written on: 14.03.2011 13:38
mette rygaard
LiamC wrote:

also my biggest WTF moment! the same year, maybe the same dude who likes to be caught wanking in the toilets?
i was pretty wasted, so I didn't move or enything, was so shocked.. and my friend had to open the toiletdoors for me rest of the day..
- and c'mon why the fuck didn't he locked the door!

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 14.03.2011 at 13:39.]
Written on: 14.03.2011 17:30
EmilMark
mette rygaard wrote:

LiamC wrote:

also my biggest WTF moment! the same year, maybe the same dude who likes to be caught wanking in the toilets?
i was pretty wasted, so I didn't move or enything, was so shocked.. and my friend had to open the toiletdoors for me rest of the day..

He probably whanted you to look...icon_confused.gif
Written on: 14.03.2011 18:34
Limabeancross
mette rygaard wrote:

LiamC wrote:

That's strange! Unless it was you who told my friend. You weren't camped at West were you?
Written on: 23.03.2011 15:09
kalimann
I'll come up with those few I can remember right now.

In '07, one night me and my friend were really high and went down to the food stall to get some grubs. The food stall was flooded of course (as everything that year), so you had to go through knee deep water to get to the stall. We ate our sandwiches, and then wanted to go back to the camp. While going through the water, we stumbled upon this cement block and climbed up upon it. Stood there a while, lit another joint, and had a great laugh of the idea of finishing the spliff on our newly claimed island. So that's what we did. Suddenly, this random fella comes striding by through the water, whining about how shitty the weather, the water, the mud is, ect. So I take the joint, point it towards him while I ask, "Want the world's best pit stop, man?". He was simply ecstatic, ranting how we saved his life and night and whatever, that we were his personal gods, sucked a third of the spliff and gave it back, then went down to get some food.
Not really that big a WTF moment, but it was fun at the time and we felt very good about ourselves. icon_smile.gif

In '10, I remember sitting in our camp one beautiful morning, just about to read the day's Roskilde newspaper. I was sitting there thinking, "Man, it would be fun if the today's Orange Dictionary Word would be ours." And then I open the first page, and see there on orange background, "Remæste"! This was pretty surreal for me, and the whole camp, as it is a word we created randomly back at '06 for any garbage under a pavillion. Best thing was that it wasn't any of us who had submitted it on the net, so the word surely must have spread.

Another one from '10, I remember having gotten laid twice on one night and was in a hectic, ecstatic mood, dancing around with my friends until morning. I remember dancing with this dude in a pikachu costume, thinking "WTF." Didn't think more about him 'till I read about him in the newspaper, where he was featured in this gonzo article that was hillarious. Then a couple of days later, I sit at the 'entrance' to our camp, chilling, when the pikachu fella (I think he was called Jon) is standing there. We bid him welcome and he sits down and chills with us, chit chatting about his study in Japan and such. Takes a hit on our bong and such, hah. That really showed me how small a world we live in, and how small a festival Roskilde can be, even though its so big and filled with all kinds of fucked up people.

Not really the most screwed experiences I've had, but they're the ones that are most clear in my memory right now. icon_smile.gif
Written on: 02.05.2011 00:54
Friedrich Delgado
saw a girl puking on tv, which reminded me of a funny scene in roskilde

(sounds pretty generic, I know)

I think it was in 2006, waiting area, when the sun went up, and there
was lots of fog... beautiful and a little spooky... I have some fotos
of that scenery.

I went for a piss into the fog.

And when I went back, a guy notified me of two guys standing in the
field, with the words: "Isn't it nice, a guy helping another one
puke."

And I saw those two figures standing in the fog. A guy holding his
friend from behind, while pukin.

The guy who alerted me to the couple giggled a bit about it, so I
looked closer.

And I swear it looked just like he was humping him from behind. Very
romantic, indeed. So we had a nice giggle together, not too loud,
because we didn't want to spoil the romance.

And when I got back to our group, for some reason I forgot about it,
so I think I never told the story before. icon_wink.gif
Written on: 02.05.2011 01:09
Friedrich Delgado
Another one that just came up:

I wanted to say thanks for this:

Last year, before the Alice in Chains concert, I had some food with a friend, and we weren't really sure if we wanted to see Alice in Chains, so we staid in the vicinity of orange.

And my friend said: "You know, something to smoke would be really nice now." And I said something like: "I agree. But I think it's my turn to fetch the next beers." So I went to fetch them, but I was a little clumsy while passing through the crowd, so I literally bumped into two guys.

I gave them a really heartfelt apology, because I was really embarassed about my clumsiness. And then they asked: "Hey, do you want half a pure pot-joint?" -- "What?" I mumbled. -- "Well, we bought this off of someone, but we can't really handle it all, so we thought we can just give it away." I had to ask a few questions about the stuff, because I can't really handle smoking too much myself, and then I gratefully accepted. I'm not quite sure I really thanked them enough, that's why I have to post this story here.

I went back to my friend to "park" the joint, fetched the beers, and we smoked and drank while sitting in the setting sun.

And just when we managed to work up a really nice glow, Alice in Chains started to play and it sounded just awesome, so I suggested we get closer to the stage.

And then we saw the green light, and just went directly into the front area. And the concert just kicked serious ass and we were in the perfect mood to appreciate it. It really made my day!

Maybe you read this and remember the clumsy german bumping into you before the alice in chains gig. Thank you so much! It was just the perfect moment to make the perfect day.
Written on: 05.05.2011 12:01
Ace > The Coffin Camp
last year, right at nightfall, I went to get some water by the portapottys close to our camp.
When I returned, I saw this creature dancing on top of the Coffinblaster.
Pretty WTF in my book! haha!
Can't wait to see what shows up this year!
http://a.yfrog.com/img640/9809/klgp.png
Written on: 08.05.2011 11:53
Amaling
Haha I LOVE that polar bear!
Written on: 05.12.2011 15:27
Asger Rasmussen
I woke up in my tent as two of my friends were dogtaping me. They threw me out on the "street" (the places where you can't set up camp?). I thought: "wtf, I'm just gonna sleep here". And so I did for a few minutes. Suddenly I could hear some randoms guys talking to each other: "Hey! Lets take that guy!". I only just opened my eyes before i was being kidnapped! They took me to their camp and some girl stole my sunglasses! My favorite roskilde-sunglasses! Then I bit her (as i was completely dogtaped) and she ran away.

Luckily they were pretty close to our camp and my friends found me rather quick. But the girl denied everything about taking my sunglassses. A few days later she returned them though. WTF!!!

Password
Remember me
Forgot password?
Ophavsretten tilhører Roskilde Festival.
Informationerne må alene anvendes til eget ikke-kommercielt brug.
Dette site anvender cookies.
Læs mere om brugen...