D
    H
    M
    S
til Roskilde Festival 2015 - 27. juni til 4. juli

Roskilde Festivals diskussionforum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

Du skal være logget ind for at skrive indlæg. Log ind eller opret dig som bruger.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

New forum...

Written on: 08.03.2009 18:52
The Rehabilitation of Luis Suarez
Wow! That quote really looked awesome! icon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 09.03.2009 12:18
EmilMark
Høstler skrev:

Wow! That quote really looked awesome! icon_biggrin.gif

it suuuuure did..... icon_razz.gif
Written on: 09.03.2009 15:28
MCP_DK
Saturnus skrev:

I don't know. I don't see that as a specific problem.

In Opera you just press ctrl+enter (autologin) and hold right mouse button + click left mouse button (back), hold right mouse button + rotate mouse clockwise (refresh).

Can you use any magic wand for that spell or does it have to be of a certain level?
Written on: 09.03.2009 15:37
Saturnus
MCP_DK skrev:

Saturnus skrev:

I don't know. I don't see that as a specific problem.

In Opera you just press ctrl+enter (autologin) and hold right mouse button + click left mouse button (back), hold right mouse button + rotate mouse clockwise (refresh).

Can you use any magic wand for that spell or does it have to be of a certain level?

Funny thing is that since the login is an e-mailadress the Opera wand doesn't show up in icons but just press ctrl+enter for the autologin to work anyways. (The login area has to have registered the login first, meaning it will turn the boxes yellow).

The rotate mouse is part of the mouse gestures widget.

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 09.03.2009 at 15:39.]
Written on: 09.03.2009 20:58
B.
Storing passwords in your browser is bad and evil and wrong.
This is silly. Even if I keep the forum open in a browser tab it still logs me out after a few hours.
I will now use an emoticon to show how I feel about this:
banghead.gif

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 09.03.2009 at 20:58.]
Written on: 09.03.2009 21:02
Saturnus
Btw, another feature I loathe is that you can change your on-screen name. Right now it ok because the registration form is pretty confusing. I've seen loads of people typing in their real names because the registration form just says "name" and not "screen name" (or similar) so they have to go back and change it.
Written on: 09.03.2009 21:38
Saturnus skrev:

Btw, another feature I loathe is that you can change your on-screen name. Right now it ok because the registration form is pretty confusing. I've seen loads of people typing in their real names because the registration form just says "name" and not "screen name" (or similar) so they have to go back and change it.

I've changed my name to the befitting "Høstler"
Written on: 09.03.2009 22:19
LISTEN RF GUYS!

It's becoming increasingly frustrating without a "new post since last login link"

Now that the board is up and running again I can hardly keep track anymore.

banghead.gif banghead.gif

Oh, and the log in stuff

banghead.gif

Written on: 09.03.2009 22:23
Lord Beef Jerky
Høstler skrev:

LISTEN RF GUYS!

It's becoming increasingly frustrating without a "new post since last login link"

Oh, and the log in stuff

banghead.gif

Seconded!
Written on: 09.03.2009 22:24
Mr. Monster
Høstler skrev:

LISTEN RF GUYS!

Oh, and the log in stuff

banghead.gif

Couldn't agree more
Written on: 09.03.2009 22:25
Saturnus
Høstler skrev:

LISTEN RF GUYS!

Oh, and the log in stuff

banghead.gif

Fourthed!
Written on: 09.03.2009 22:43
Så scorede Lyngby sgu!
Høstler skrev:

LISTEN RF GUYS!

Oh, and the log in stuff

banghead.gif

Written on: 10.03.2009 01:05
USlander
I do not like the new forum. You don't private mail boxes anymore, there is no Karma and it doesn't keep track of your posts made/posted.
Written on: 10.03.2009 01:18
Pablo
Høstler wrote:

LISTEN RF GUYS!

Oh, and the log in stuff

banghead.gif

6th.
Written on: 10.03.2009 03:07
Rammu
Høstler skrev:

LISTEN RF GUYS!

Oh, and the log in stuff

banghead.gif

nth.
Written on: 10.03.2009 07:12
Deleted user
Høstler skrev:

We're looking into it - but I'm not sure that this feature is available at the moment.

Written on: 10.03.2009 08:28
Anders Hjortkær Christensen skrev:

Høstler skrev:

We're looking into it - but I'm not sure that this feature is available at the moment.

Ok, I really hope you can get it to work!

And the log-in business too icon_cool.gif
Written on: 11.03.2009 14:58
Peppep
Agreed. Please redirect to the forum index in stead of "edit profile" when logging in.
Written on: 11.03.2009 19:05
matachari
Guys!! you know that all our complains fall into a broken bag empty of intentions to change anything, don't you???

PEACE, LOVE AND HUGS FOR ALL icon_razz.gif
Written on: 12.03.2009 08:49
MCP_DK
Anders Hjortkær Christensen wrote:

Høstler wrote:

Well it's opensource. One of the biggest benefits of opensource is that you can make your own extensions and hacks to the software. Don't you have any programmers in the Community staff? It's not like its a complete rewrite. Its a rather simple database call on which subjects has added since the the date of the last cookiedate. But then again. It seems that the cookies for this forum in itself is a big problem since it never remember me login when i reopen the page.

Mayeb you could get TypoConsult on the job. After all they did deliver the setup for you and they doesn't seem like a garageproject. Clearly they have done something like this before.

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 12.03.2009 at 08:54.]
Written on: 12.03.2009 09:00
Deleted user
MCP_DK skrev:

Well it's opensource. One of the biggest benefits of opensource is that you can make your own extensions and hacks to the software.

True, but if we make too many hacks we won't be able to install updates to the forum, when available, without a lot of hassle. But I do get your point - and we are on the job...
Written on: 12.03.2009 09:15
B.
Thanks for the feedback Anders. We might complain a lot but we do appreciate all the hard work.
Written on: 12.03.2009 09:19
We only complain because it matters a lot to us icon_wink.gif
Written on: 12.03.2009 09:20
Lord Beef Jerky
Well, when I complain, it's pretty much because I'm not satisfied.
Written on: 16.03.2009 10:38
MCP_DK
Lord Beef Jerky wrote:

Well, when I complain, it's pretty much because I'm not satisfied.

Well if you didn't care about the forum you wouldn't complain if you wasn't satisfied.

Complaining just for the sake of complaints is lame.

But complaining to increase functionality on an application you use and care about is good.

Password
Remember me
Forgot password?
Ophavsretten tilhører Roskilde Festival.
Informationerne må alene anvendes til eget ikke-kommercielt brug.
Dette site anvender cookies.
Læs mere om brugen...