D
    H
    M
    S
til Roskilde Festival 2015 - 27. juni til 4. juli

Roskilde Festivals diskussionforum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

Du skal være logget ind for at skrive indlæg. Log ind eller opret dig som bruger.

Quick guide for the search
X


  • Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

The festival site right now?


Author Message
Written on: 18.06.2011 01:15
BrianA
Posts: 38
Stand up for rock n' roll! wrote:

went by around 2100 hours, and they were in the process of putting up orange ;D


It's work in progress:
http://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-JW6LNNfRWKs/TfvahHz2D1I/AAAAAAAAAn4/tUWSnzugCtQ/s912/P1030695.JPG

I have added 11 more pictures from today.
Written on: 18.06.2011 02:40
Stand up for rock n' roll!
Posts: 488
Awesome!
Written on: 19.06.2011 20:20
Limabeancross
Posts: 1426
Looks smaller like that!
Written on: 19.06.2011 21:56
BrianA
Posts: 38
LiamC wrote:

Looks smaller like that!


Indeed.

But better now.
The tent crew are finished because the duck is up at his usual spot.
http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-DNzbcY0y2ig/Tf5QU5aqqaI/AAAAAAAAApA/iQXq05kmYTA/s720/P1030703.JPG

More pictures from today. http://picasaweb.google.com/brian.albertsen/RoskildeFestivalSite2011?feat=directlink
Some wery wet spots because of all the rain we have had the last days.
Written on: 19.06.2011 22:28
Stand up for rock n' roll!
Posts: 488
it was raining like crazy around 14:45.. a huge shower.. coached a game there today.. made me happy to walk by and see everything starting to look right again icon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 20.06.2011 06:06
Fredde
Posts: 824
http://picasaweb.google.com/brian.albertsen/RoskildeFestivalSite2011?feat=directlink#5620017767882165282

If you zoom and look closely on this pic it looks like every third row is much more narrow.
Could it be that they fill up that space with personnel to hand out wristbands? No obvious bottlenecks to pass through, just strap on the temporary wristband and away you go?!
I would love that solution, makes me less worried that it will take forever to let 8000-12000 people in through each waiting area.
Written on: 20.06.2011 10:34
Jesper EH
Posts: 59
Fredde wrote:

http://picasaweb.google.com/brian.albertsen/RoskildeFestivalSite2011?feat=directlink#5620017767882165282

If you zoom and look closely on this pic it looks like every third row is much more narrow.
Could it be that they fill up that space with personnel to hand out wristbands? No obvious bottlenecks to pass through, just strap on the temporary wristband and away you go?!
I would love that solution, makes me less worried that it will take forever to let 8000-12000 people in through each waiting area.


I think it's to let let people get out of the que. Wating in 6 hours you might have to pee or get some water.
Written on: 20.06.2011 10:37
Saturnus
Posts: 3048
Jesper EH wrote:

Fredde wrote:

http://picasaweb.google.com/brian.albertsen/RoskildeFestivalSite2011?feat=directlink#5620017767882165282

If you zoom and look closely on this pic it looks like every third row is much more narrow.
Could it be that they fill up that space with personnel to hand out wristbands? No obvious bottlenecks to pass through, just strap on the temporary wristband and away you go?!
I would love that solution, makes me less worried that it will take forever to let 8000-12000 people in through each waiting area.


I think it's to let let people get out of the que. Wating in 6 hours you might have to pee or get some water.


It could be both icon_wink.gif
Written on: 20.06.2011 11:17
Fredde
Posts: 824
Saturnus wrote:

Jesper EH wrote:



I think it's to let let people get out of the que. Wating in 6 hours you might have to pee or get some water.


It could be both icon_wink.gif


You mean it could mean we should pee on the wristband-people? icon_smile.gif
Written on: 20.06.2011 11:29
Saturnus
Posts: 3048
Fredde wrote:

Saturnus wrote:

Jesper EH wrote:



I think it's to let let people get out of the que. Wating in 6 hours you might have to pee or get some water.


It could be both icon_wink.gif


You mean it could mean we should pee on the wristband-people? icon_smile.gif


No silly. It could be used both to let people get out of the queue if needed, and then a little before opening it could fill up with the people handing out the bracelets.
Written on: 20.06.2011 11:46
Fredde
Posts: 824
Saturnus wrote:

Fredde wrote:

Saturnus wrote:



It could be both icon_wink.gif


You mean it could mean we should pee on the wristband-people? icon_smile.gif


No silly. It could be used both to let people get out of the queue if needed, and then a little before opening it could fill up with the people handing out the bracelets.

I'm all for that idea, even if it means close to a hundred "wristbanders" at each of the 5 entrances. We'll see on saturday.
Written on: 20.06.2011 11:55
Saturnus
Posts: 3048
Fredde wrote:

Saturnus wrote:

Fredde wrote:

Saturnus wrote:



It could be both icon_wink.gif


You mean it could mean we should pee on the wristband-people? icon_smile.gif


No silly. It could be used both to let people get out of the queue if needed, and then a little before opening it could fill up with the people handing out the bracelets.

I'm all for that idea, even if it means close to a hundred "wristbanders" at each of the 5 entrances. We'll see on saturday.


I think that is quite plausible actually. They'll probably have many more guards on duty during Saturday than usual in order for them to throw out and fine any trespassers should some morons think that they can ignore the rules again and topple one of the fences.
Written on: 21.06.2011 12:02
Ace > The Coffin Camp
Posts: 402
it looks to me like the C-tower is located more in the empty square on the corner of C38 and C44 than where it's indicated on the festival-map.
Is this correct?
Written on: 21.06.2011 12:47
Jacob
Posts: 23
Came by 2 days ago. From the picture I took I would say that The C tower is at the end of C38 next to C35.
Written on: 21.06.2011 13:14
Jacob
Posts: 23
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28259738/c-tower.jpg
Written on: 23.06.2011 05:17
Jim Daggerthuggert
Posts: 637
A little more from the Duch:

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/264108_10150218415864931_627094930_6865953_5524488_n.jpg
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/264613_10150218415534931_627094930_6865949_4425722_n.jpg
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/269090_10150218414714931_627094930_6865941_3277345_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/270309_10150218412964931_627094930_6865925_6999366_n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/270334_10150218413444931_627094930_6865932_7292015_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/264195_10150218413224931_627094930_6865931_1914987_n.jpg
Written on: 23.06.2011 09:32
JFK
Posts: 23
Went through the area, with train, yesterday. Servicecenter West and the different areas looked more or less like they were ready. What a nice feeling it was to pass through, didn't made me look anyless forward to it! 2 freakin' days, whoa!
Written on: 23.06.2011 14:57
cas
Posts: 15
http://politiken.tv/ibyen_dk/ibyen/roskilde2011/ECE1314957/roskilde-laegger-sidste-haand-paa-aarets-festival/
Written on: 09.07.2011 10:38
BrianA
Posts: 38
They are taking out the trash.

http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-N1avsG_DjCI/TheNokN-1LI/AAAAAAAAAqI/LgqDfpENTew/s912/P1030816.JPG

The last 9 pictures are from Thursday.

http://picasaweb.google.com/brian.albertsen/RoskildeFestivalSite2011?authuser=0&feat=directlink
Written on: 20.06.2012 10:43
Noer
Posts: 67
Time for an update! Please, it helps pass the time and mentally I`m already there.
Written on: 21.06.2012 09:06
BrianA
Posts: 38
Noer wrote:

Time for an update! Please, it helps pass the time and mentally I`m already there.


Of cause there will be a new round of pictures this year.

https://plus.google.com/photos/114035913619740223475/albums/5756376854495164561
Written on: 21.06.2012 21:07
BrianA
Posts: 38
BrianA wrote:

Noer wrote:

Time for an update! Please, it helps pass the time and mentally I`m already there.


Of cause there will be a new round of pictures this year.

https://plus.google.com/photos/114035913619740223475/albums/5756376854495164561
Written on: 21.06.2012 21:26
hed
Posts: 173
Sweet! See that odeon tent is up already. And a lot of the agoras. Link didnt work when i pressed it, so had to go through your 2011 link anad choose the 2012 album to see the pics. Site is looking nice.
Written on: 21.06.2012 22:00
Adrian
Posts: 26
Fun to see icon_smile.gif

Copy/paste the link and it works (the forum messes it up if you click)
Written on: 28.06.2012 23:54
BrianA
Posts: 38
I just updated the album with new pictures from today

https://picasaweb.google.com/114035913619740223475/RoskildeFestivalSite2012#

http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-3g02IPfjnFo/T-zOJpzc2MI/AAAAAAAAAyQ/QTGzfyHTp3s/s800/IMG_0573.JPG


E-mail
Password
Remember me
Forgot password?
Ophavsretten tilhører Roskilde Festival.
Informationerne må alene anvendes til eget ikke-kommercielt brug.
Dette site anvender cookies.
Læs mere om brugen...