Roskilde Festivals diskussionforum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

Du skal være logget ind for at skrive indlæg. Log ind eller opret dig som bruger.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

Written on: 22.05.2009 14:18
elmo
blink 182 announce that they will tour america in the summer, but that they next year will tour europ, and most important festivals!

so maby we will see them on the poster for 2010!
Written on: 22.05.2009 16:43
EmilMark
could be nice! icon_cool.gif
Written on: 22.05.2009 16:55
Fabian_-
AC/DC, daft punk and blink 182 icon_eek.gif
Written on: 22.05.2009 21:05
MasterMaster
Muse are coming out with a new album this autumn, and will surely be touring all next year icon_cool.gif so i guess they`ll be in europe next summer for all the festivals! And they are one of the bands i would most like to see live!
Written on: 23.05.2009 08:28
Lord Beef Jerky
Mastermaster skrev:

Muse are coming out with a new album this autumn, and will surely be touring all next year icon_cool.gif so i guess they`ll be in europe next summer for all the festivals! And they are one of the bands i would most like to see live!

They are regulars at Roskilde as well... I've seen them a couple of times there. Should show up next year indeed.
Written on: 23.05.2009 12:59
His Dudeness
Here's hoping for Tool in '10. And if not then, they'll be here in '11. They HAVE to.
Written on: 23.05.2009 21:49
elmo
maby also blur, could be possible, since they will do more european concerts. but that depends how long they attent to tour. dont know when they will start the mainland tour!
Written on: 24.05.2009 00:06
Come Mi Selecta
hello teen's
Written on: 24.05.2009 00:07
Come Mi Selecta
icon_redface.gif
Written on: 24.05.2009 09:59
weiss
There is a rumor going on that Iron Maiden is to pull out a new album in 2010. New album -> tour!
Written on: 24.05.2009 17:34
Danni
its not an rumour, they have indeed confirmed, so iron maiden could be possible
Written on: 26.05.2009 10:09
Deleted user
weiss skrev:

There is a rumor going on that Iron Maiden is to pull out a new album in 2010. New album -> tour!

it's not just a rumor my friend. it will be out early next year so there is a good chance that maiden plays roskilde :rock:
Written on: 28.05.2009 14:51
elmo
Wich Danish Acts could be possible for 2010?

Kashmir
DAD
Figurines
Moi Carprice
Written on: 28.05.2009 20:49
Truly
I heard that Red Hot Chili Peppers will play next year.

My cousin's musicteacher also works at Roskilde Festival, and he said that Red Hot Chili Peppers had been at the festival some time ago and do soundcheck.
Written on: 28.05.2009 21:14
Bongo Anders
What soundcheck, there are no stages at the moment to do any soundcheck at.
Written on: 28.05.2009 21:38
EmilMark
Truly skrev:

My cousin's musicteacher also works at Roskilde Festival, and he said that Red Hot Chili Peppers had been at the festival some time ago and do soundcheck.

not again, please... icon_wink.gif
Written on: 28.05.2009 23:07
Truly
Bongo Anders skrev:

I have no idea! That is just what I was told!

I would love to see Muse again this year! I know they are playing in the autumn, but I am out of the country at that point. And in 2007 they played at RF and again in the autumn. So it would be great if they come to play at this year's festival! They are such an amazing live band!
Written on: 28.05.2009 23:12
Deleted user
Truly wrote:

Bongo Anders wrote:

I would love to see Muse again this year! I know they are playing in the autumn, but I am out of the country at that point. And in 2007 they played at RF and again in the autumn. So it would be great if they come to play at this year's festival! They are such an amazing live band!

I sense sarcasm. No? You can't be serious.

I had a rant about Muse last year... It was so long that my sister actually got really mad at me. I just couldn't stop explaining in various ways how terrible they are.

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 28.05.2009 at 23:14.]
Written on: 28.05.2009 23:21
Truly
Emilius skrev:

Truly skrev:

Bongo Anders skrev:

I had a rant about Muse last year... It was so long that my sister actually got really mad at me. I just couldn't stop explaining in various ways how terrible they are.

Each person has their own taste, and I don't do sarcasm. Sorry.
Both Muse-concerts I've been at has been a blast! I personally think they are an amazing live-band.
Written on: 28.05.2009 23:32
Deleted user
Truly wrote:

Emilius wrote:

Truly wrote:

Bongo Anders wrote:

Each person has their own taste, and I don't do sarcasm. Sorry.
Both Muse-concerts I've been at has been a blast! I personally think they are an amazing live-band.

I can do a great impression of them. Live.
Written on: 28.05.2009 23:33
Aleg-One
Emilius skrev:

Truly skrev:

Bongo Anders skrev:

Shame on you!!!

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 28.05.2009 at 23:33.]
Written on: 02.06.2009 18:27
Rasmus Andersen
Truly skrev:

Isn't this just a joke refering to the horrible RHCP concert as a soundcheck?
Written on: 02.06.2009 22:43
weiss
Rasmus Andersen skrev:

Truly skrev:

A really nice joke indeed! icon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 02.06.2009 23:00
Lord Beef Jerky
weiss skrev:

Rasmus Andersen skrev:

Truly skrev:

A really nice joke indeed! icon_biggrin.gif

Haha, yeeees... anyway, they split up, so I'm hoping they'll stay that way.

I'm still guessing for AC/DC next year. Iron Maiden could be a possibility too, and so could Metallica... but we'll just have to wait and see. Anyway, so confident in AC/DC next year, that I'd almost bet money on it.
Written on: 02.06.2009 23:24
Rammu
Lord Beef Jerky skrev:

Anyway, so confident in AC/DC next year, that I'd almost bet money on it.

I'm willing to bet your money on it too!!! icon_razz.gif

Meanwhile... only 17 days left until I go see them in Copenhagen icon_cool.gif

Password
Remember me
Forgot password?
Ophavsretten tilhører Roskilde Festival.
Informationerne må alene anvendes til eget ikke-kommercielt brug.
Dette site anvender cookies.
Læs mere om brugen...