Roskilde Festivals diskussionforum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

Du skal være logget ind for at skrive indlæg. Log ind eller opret dig som bruger.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

Written on: 09.10.2009 13:29
Henrico Lorentzo
Tool
Rage against the machine
The Prodigy
Pearl Jam
Daft Punk
Justice
Crookers
Libertines reunion icon_biggrin.gif
Datarock
NOFX
The Strokes

Gimmegimme some of those bands

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 09.10.2009 at 13:29.]
Written on: 31.10.2009 11:17
Forgella
I think Flobots should come,i have seen it on the tv show and heard it on the radio icon_evil.gif
Written on: 31.10.2009 19:22
Ida
Well, I think Selvmord could be a possible semi-headliner for Roskilde Festival '10. Furthermore, I don't think Blink 182 is going to perform, nor AC/DC or Queen. It would be very strange if Roskilde didn't book Muse or Rammstein, since they're both preeetty popular atm.

I would love to see..

Muse
Aerosmith
Alphabeat
Coldplay
David Guetta
Death Cab For Cutie
Dizzy Mizz Lizzy
Linkin Park
Mew
Owl City (not quite suitable for Roskilde, I guess)
Papa Roach
Pink Floyd (If only!)
Toto
Trentemøller
Veto
Moby
Written on: 01.11.2009 20:14
Rockmus
I would so much love to see Sonic Youth and Queens of the Stone Age! icon_smile.gif
Written on: 02.11.2009 11:12
Lea
I really want these band/artists to come nex year: Hopefulle some of them will comeicon_smile.gif

Muse (Will be there for sure)
Linkin Park (I doubt it but..)
Paramore (hoping, hoping)
Green Day (Have seen them, but would have been great one more time)
Foo Fighters (Would have been cool)
Arctic Monkeys
The Killers (great band, hope to come)
30 Seconds to Mars
Kings Of Leon
White Lies
Lady GaGa
La Roux
Written on: 02.11.2009 14:07
Dennis Rommedahl
Hi

It's perfectly fine that people tell us all what they wanna see/hear next years Roskilde Festival, but first of all, please have a little sense of reality. You cannot wish for bands that are impossible for Roskilde to book, because these bands are not touring e.g. The Killers, Coldplay, The Libertines (WTF?!?).. I think one guy even wished for Pink Floyd.. Christ..

Anyways, this is a forum for rumours, not a "I-Want-This-Band-And-I-Want-That-Band!"... So STOP!!!

PS: The Beatles, Nirvana and The Kinks are currently not touring..
Written on: 02.11.2009 14:12
Mads Vindfeld Andersen
Led Zeppelin
The Libertines

GIMME GIMME GIMME
Written on: 02.11.2009 17:18
Aleg-One
Morten Eisby skrev:

Hi

It's perfectly fine that people tell us all what they wanna see/hear next years Roskilde Festival, but first of all, please have a little sense of reality. You cannot wish for bands that are impossible for Roskilde to book, because these bands are not touring e.g. The Killers, Coldplay, The Libertines (WTF?!?).. I think one guy even wished for Pink Floyd.. Christ..

Anyways, this is a forum for rumours, not a "I-Want-This-Band-And-I-Want-That-Band!"... So STOP!!!

The Libertines are rumoured to play festivals next year, so whoops.. - I agree with the fact that people should be realistic, but if you dont even know the facts yourself, your post falls a little flat, dont you think?
Written on: 02.11.2009 23:37
elmo
well i think blink-182 to is a chance, because they announced, that they will tour Europ in 10, and they will play festivals!
Written on: 03.11.2009 14:19
MasterMaster
My biggest guess (and hope) is that Muse will be the first band to be announced.. After that i think amongst others Rammstein and Blink 182 will be on the lineup, and possibly Iron Maiden... When it comes to electro and hiphop, i have no idea
Written on: 03.11.2009 14:48
Dennis Rommedahl
Aleg-One skrev:

Morten Eisby skrev:

Hi

The Libertines are rumoured to play festivals next year, so whoops.. - I agree with the fact that people should be realistic, but if you dont even know the facts yourself, your post falls a little flat, dont you think?

http://www.nme.com/news/the-libertines/47632

Know your facts again. I mean, come on, this is a serious discussion, so please know your facts. Christ.
Written on: 04.11.2009 10:17
Mads Vindfeld Andersen
Morten Eisby skrev:

Aleg-One skrev:

Morten Eisby skrev:

Hi

Know your facts again. I mean, come on, this is a serious discussion, so please know your facts. Christ.

In this particular situation i must agree with Aleg-One.

@Morten Eisby

Right, you've found yourself quite a link *HURRAY*

But, do you remember the release of Harry Potter 6 (The Half-blooded Prince)?
Every single day, since J.K. Rowling announced the death of one of the main characters, people kept talking about who was going to die. Those same people kept posting irrelevant links, like you just did.

Come on, NME, you really believe that's a reliable source? - You've got to be kidding me.

To support Aleg-one i've found a much more reliable link, so Morten Eisby, once again - whooops! banghead.gif

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=qzddn02wmnz&thumb=4
Written on: 12.11.2009 18:52
kongz
I really want to see these bands! I'll hope and think its quite possible too

Muse
Foo Fighter
Linkin Park
Avenged Sevenfold
Children of Bodom
Kings of Leon
The Killers
Arcade Fire
Dream Theater
Michael Jackson ( HE'S ALIVE)

and ofc Metallica (in my dreams then)
Written on: 13.11.2009 11:45
Mehl
Something out of the ordinary ffs.. come on!!
More worldmusic.

Give me Mulatu Astatke and some brazilian jazz/funk whatever.
Written on: 13.11.2009 11:47
Mads Vindfeld Andersen
Mehl skrev:

Something out of the ordinary ffs.. come on!!
More worldmusic.

Give me Mulatu Astatke and some brazilian jazz/funk whatever.

Agreed. Just something like Red Hot Chili Peppers, Coldplay, Rammstein etc.!!!
Written on: 16.11.2009 20:42
Christian Rydberg
Gimme:

Lady GaGa - epic sceneshow
A Lil Wayne that decides to show up
Gucci Mane
Cunninlynguists
Clipse
Deadmau5 again please
jj
More dubstep
Written on: 20.11.2009 10:29
The Rehabilitation of Luis Suarez
matachari skrev:

RATM would be awsome
The Black Crowes....
John Fogherty (I could die if this man plays....)
...sooooooooo many others.......

Oh no, not the Black Crowes. They're crap icon_lol.gif
Written on: 20.11.2009 13:51
Aleg-One
Mads Vindfeld Andersen skrev:

Morten Eisby skrev:

Aleg-One skrev:

Morten Eisby skrev:

Hi

@Morten Eisby

Every single day, since J.K. Rowling announced the death of one of the main characters, people kept talking about who was going to die. Those same people kept posting irrelevant links, like you just did.

Come on, NME, you really believe that's a reliable source? - You've got to be kidding me.

To support Aleg-one i've found a much more reliable link, so Morten Eisby, once again - whooops! banghead.gif

To back up the backup, Barât have been yapping on and on about how he will never reform the Libertines and then he suddently plays a libertines show with Pete, then he thinks he (pete) has a lot of unsolved problems in his life and denies reunions then again - just to play with Libertines again.. In this case I beleive Pete is the most reliable source - and he says they are likely to play festivals this summer.. And lets face it - they could both use the money! If that is not a possible rumour I dont know what it.. So stop being the internet-police before you embarrass yourself - and since when has this been a serious discussion? icon_razz.gif
Written on: 20.11.2009 15:32
Tom
Aleg-One skrev:

Mads Vindfeld Andersen skrev:

Morten Eisby skrev:

Aleg-One skrev:

Morten Eisby skrev:

Hi

@Morten Eisby

To back up the backup, Barât have been yapping on and on about how he will never reform the Libertines and then he suddently plays a libertines show with Pete, then he thinks he (pete) has a lot of unsolved problems in his life and denies reunions then again - just to play with Libertines again.. In this case I beleive Pete is the most reliable source - and he says they are likely to play festivals this summer.. And lets face it - they could both use the money! If that is not a possible rumour I dont know what it.. So stop being the internet-police before you embarrass yourself - and since when has this been a serious discussion? icon_razz.gif

Good point ...
Written on: 20.11.2009 16:13
Oke
Limp Bizkit - working on new album, will come out next year.

Korn - new album in febuary (i think)

RATM

Deftones

Hollywood Undead

CYA! icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 20.11.2009 17:36
Andiech
If only Kung Kodum would do a reunion, must be one of Swedens best reggaebands and awesome live preformances...

Written on: 23.11.2009 15:23
Mose
THE COOL KIDS !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGgD4XjPbPc&feature=related

If they have a album ready icon_biggrin.gif

I think it could be a hell of a party !

Edit: Danish hip hop acts could be Fler Farver or maybe Odense Assholes. It could be a lot of fun i think. Odense Assholes is maybe a little too much Skanderborg? or what?

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 23.11.2009 at 15:28.]
Written on: 24.11.2009 11:04
Niels Ole Nørgaard
Cavalera Conspiracy has been confirmed for Norway Rock Festival, which takes place on July 7-11. So they're a possibility.
Written on: 27.11.2009 21:44
Polarboy
Muse
depeche mode
Iron maiden
daft punk on thursday icon_razz.gif
Thom york
Blur
Written on: 06.12.2009 20:21
Heidi
my wishes:

brand new
daft punk
justice
death cab for cutie
arcade fire
diskjokke
30 seconds to mars
empire of the sun
the knife

not sure if these are touring next year, but...:
the cure
bloc party
porcupine tree
passion pit

Password
Remember me
Forgot password?
Ophavsretten tilhører Roskilde Festival.
Informationerne må alene anvendes til eget ikke-kommercielt brug.
Dette site anvender cookies.
Læs mere om brugen...