D
    H
    M
    S
til Roskilde Festival 2014 - 29. juni til 6. juli

Roskilde Festivals diskussionforum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

Du skal være logget ind for at skrive indlæg. Log ind eller opret dig som bruger.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

AC/DC i 2010?

Written on: 24.07.2009 10:25
Niels Ole Nørgaard
Fra Blabbermouth:

AC/DC frontman Brian Johnson admitted in a new interview with Classic Rock magazine that he has been considering retirement. "We were talking about the end of the tour and I said, 'We're finishing in May and that's me done!'" he says. "But Malcolm [Young, rhythm guitarist] said, 'What are you talkin' about? We're not gonna let you retire!' And now they're talking about next year. I'm going, 'What do you mean next year? We're finishing in May in Japan, I'll be tired!' And they said: 'Well, we've been offered some festivals…'"

Det med festivallerne lyder jo godt - det med at gå på pension lyder selvfølgelig ikke så godt. Men interviewet slutter så heldigvis af med:

"We've been out on the road since September [2008], but it never gets boring," he says. "They're just the best rock band, and just to listen to them every night, it gets me. Every time they kick in, you think, What the fuck! You're on again and you're thinking, 'This is ridiculous! I'm still grooving!'"

Man kan jo håbe...
Written on: 24.07.2009 12:26
majormajormajor
What is this obsession with AC/DC?

AC/DC died with Bon Scott. This is some lame tribute band with a shit singer.
Written on: 24.07.2009 12:59
matachari
majormajormajor wrote:

You don't say that again on my face!!!! Are you wearing glasses???in that case take them off!!! or I will!!!!!!!!
Written on: 26.07.2009 15:44
majormajormajor
matachari wrote:

majormajormajor wrote:

You don't say that again on my face!!!! Are you wearing glasses???in that case take them off!!! or I will!!!!!!!!

???
I can't even pretend that I understand what the hell this means...
Written on: 26.07.2009 16:50
Mr. Monster
majormajormajor skrev:

matachari skrev:

majormajormajor skrev:

???
I can't even pretend that I understand what the hell this means...

Probably that your last comment was lame... Yes, I liked Bon Scott better as well but I saw these guys twice this year and they rocked the socks of anybody playing Roskilde this year (well, maybe except Faith No More)
Written on: 28.07.2009 15:09
matachari
...sorry if I meant to be rude....was not really my intention icon_redface.gif icon_redface.gif icon_redface.gif

It's just your opinion....sorry...
Written on: 23.08.2009 12:09
Stand up for rock n' roll!
aahh.. the everraging battle between the bon scott and brian johnson.. i'm a huge AC/DC fan, and seriously, when bon died, they couldn't have done a better job replacing him than with brian johnson, he is an amazing lead singer god dammit.. bon scott rules though, but let brian johnson do his thing and then quit living in denial and you will see that brian johnson is doing a great job

AC/DC FOR WORLD DOMINATION!!
Written on: 23.08.2009 13:42
Rammu
Stand up for rock n' roll! skrev:

AC/DC FOR WORLD DOMINATION!!

And I salute you for that statement! icon_razz.gif
Written on: 01.10.2009 00:18
Eric
Yes please book AC/DC to Roskilde 2010!!!
Written on: 05.10.2009 11:50
solbir
AC/DC is a kick ass live band. Saw them in Norway in February and they were awesome. I would love to see them in a festival format!
Written on: 14.10.2009 01:56
JockeyFullOfBourbon
Saw them in Copenhagen, I got one thing to say, BOOK ´EM!! PERIOD!!

Password
Remember me
Forgot password?
Ophavsretten tilhører Roskilde Festival.
Informationerne må alene anvendes til eget ikke-kommercielt brug.
Dette site anvender cookies.
Læs mere om brugen...