D
    H
    M
    S
til Roskilde Festival 2015 - 27. juni til 4. juli

Roskilde Festivals diskussionforum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

Du skal være logget ind for at skrive indlæg. Log ind eller opret dig som bruger.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Closed topic

[Closed] AC/DC To play Roskilde 2010?

Poll
Question:
AC/DC would be the biggest signing to Roskilde 2010?
Yes

10 of 13 replies (77%)
No

3 of 13 replies (23%)

Written on: 15.12.2009 22:30
Mikael Nielsen
I have just received my AC/DC newsletter and it states the following:

AC/DC's Black Ice World Tour Returns to Europe
Ticket On-Sales Begin December 16 - 18

For Those About To Rock,

Get ready for packed houses, pumping fists and an electric shock from which you'll never recover. AC/DC's Black Ice World Tour is coming back to Europe!

Members of the AC/DC Fan Club enjoy special access to tickets from a grouping of reserved tickets not available to the public. If you plan on purchasing tickets to see AC/DC ignite crowds from a stage near you - either in the Fan Club On-Sales or the public sale - please refer to the chart below for on-sale dates and times.

Not a member of the Fan Club? What are you waiting for? Join now for special access to tickets and more AC/DC than you can shake a leg at!

Access to Fan Club On-Sales is just one of the many benefits of membership. To learn more about the benefits of joining the AC/DC Fan Club, click here.

Fan Club Membership
Buy Now

Show Date City Venue Fan Club &
Public On-Sale Date*
16 May, 2010 Bucharest, Romania Piata Constitutiei Wed. Dec. 16 @9AM
19 May, 2010 Udine, Italy Stadio Friuli Thurs. Dec 17 @8PM**
22 May, 2010 Wels, Austria Air Field Wed. Dec. 16 @9AM
25 May, 2010 Hannover, Germany Messe Wed. Dec. 16 @9AM
13 June, 2010 Stuttgart, Germany Cannstatter Wasen Wed Dec. 16 @9AM
15 June, 2010 Nice, France Parc des Sports Charles Ehrmann Fri Dec. 18 @8AM
18 June, 2010 Paris, France Stade De France Fri. Dec 18 @8AM
20 June, 2010 Dresden, Germany Ostrahege Wed Dec. 16 @9AM
22 June, 2010 Berlin, Germany Olympic Stadium Wed Dec. 16 @9AM

*All times local
**The Public on-sale is Thurs 12/17 @ 6PM, while the fan club sale is Thurs 12/17 @ 8PM.

As usual, tickets will be available to the general public, and to members of the AC/DC Fan Club through a separate Fan Club On-Sale. To participate in the upcoming Fan Club On-Sales, members simply need to log-in and visit the ACDC.com tickets page to receive their unique Fan Club On-Sale passcode at the time of the sale. Click here for more information on how the Fan Club On-Sales work.

We Salute You,
ACDC.com

This can only mean one thing and one thing only! More concerts to be announced and I beg you Roskilde!!! Please sign AC/DC to 2010!! It would be the perfect act for the orange stage.

They have said themselves that they want to play Roskilde, I was almost certain they were playing at this years festival, but they didn't!

This is maybe the only chance to get them to play at Roskilde!!

Please and I mean please, do anything to get them to play in 2010!!!

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 15.12.2009 at 22:32.]
Written on: 15.12.2009 22:36
weiss
http://www.roskilde-festival.dk/forum/mm_forum_pi1/posts/band_rumours/the_rumour_thats_never_going_to_stop_acdc/ and that is only one of a million topics about AC/DC
Written on: 15.12.2009 22:42
Mikael Nielsen

But my topic has a vote and an official mail confirming an European tour icon_smile.gif
Written on: 15.12.2009 22:48
Stefan Jespersgaard
Mikael Nielsen skrev:

But my topic has a vote and an official mail confirming an European tour icon_smile.gif

who cares about a poll and you could just have added your information to the already existing thread icon_cool.gif

Only administrators can answer to this topic
Password
Remember me
Forgot password?
Ophavsretten tilhører Roskilde Festival.
Informationerne må alene anvendes til eget ikke-kommercielt brug.
Dette site anvender cookies.
Læs mere om brugen...