D
    H
    M
    S
til Roskilde Festival 2014 - 29. juni til 6. juli

Roskilde Festivals diskussionforum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

Du skal være logget ind for at skrive indlæg. Log ind eller opret dig som bruger.

Quick guide for the search
X


  • Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

BANDS CONFIRMED AT OTHER FESTIVALS (2012 version)


Author Message
Written on: 13.12.2011 18:13
I Like Turtles
Posts: 757
JockeyFullOfBourbon wrote:

this might be slightly out of category, but every move from this band should be mentioned!

Tool is alive, and will be touring next year.

Tool 2012 tour dates (so far):

01/14 - Reno Events Center - Reno, NV
01/17 - Tuscon Arena Tucson, AZ
01/18 - Tingley Coliseum - Albuquerque, NM
01/24 - Huntingdon Center - Toledo, OH


note the: SO FAR, one could only hope for a summer tour in europe icon_cool.gif


Completely agree!
I really have to see my favorite band soon!! Although I doubt that Tool will come to Roskilde, I still think that there's a little chance to see Maynard. His soloproject Puscifer just released a new album (which is great btw!!) and a europe tour seems obvious. Would rather see Tool thoughicon_cool.gif
Written on: 13.12.2011 18:40
AC/DC
Posts: 1047
I Like Turtles wrote:

JockeyFullOfBourbon wrote:

this might be slightly out of category, but every move from this band should be mentioned!

Tool is alive, and will be touring next year.

Tool 2012 tour dates (so far):

01/14 - Reno Events Center - Reno, NV
01/17 - Tuscon Arena Tucson, AZ
01/18 - Tingley Coliseum - Albuquerque, NM
01/24 - Huntingdon Center - Toledo, OH


note the: SO FAR, one could only hope for a summer tour in europe icon_cool.gif


Completely agree!


justinCPH Justin Cremer
Please, please let it be so! RT @wulffeld: @orangefeeling Is Tool coming? If so #rf12 is in the lead here.

Roskilde Festival
@orangefeeling Roskilde Festival
@justinCPH I would say we're up there already icon_wink.gif

Justin Cremer
justinCPH Justin Cremer

@orangefeeling No doubt that things are looking promising so far. Keep it up!

I really have to see my favorite band soon!! Although I doubt that Tool will come to Roskilde, I still think that there's a little chance to see Maynard. His soloproject Puscifer just released a new album (which is great btw!!) and a europe tour seems obvious. Would rather see Tool thoughicon_cool.gif

From http://twitter.com/orangefeeling
So maybe Tool at Roskilde in 2012
Written on: 13.12.2011 19:10
MasterMaster
Posts: 1462
AC/DC wrote:

I Like Turtles wrote:

JockeyFullOfBourbon wrote:

this might be slightly out of category, but every move from this band should be mentioned!

Tool is alive, and will be touring next year.

Tool 2012 tour dates (so far):

01/14 - Reno Events Center - Reno, NV
01/17 - Tuscon Arena Tucson, AZ
01/18 - Tingley Coliseum - Albuquerque, NM
01/24 - Huntingdon Center - Toledo, OH


note the: SO FAR, one could only hope for a summer tour in europe icon_cool.gif


Completely agree!


justinCPH Justin Cremer
Please, please let it be so! RT @wulffeld: @orangefeeling Is Tool coming? If so #rf12 is in the lead here.

Roskilde Festival
@orangefeeling Roskilde Festival
@justinCPH I would say we're up there already icon_wink.gif

Justin Cremer
justinCPH Justin Cremer

@orangefeeling No doubt that things are looking promising so far. Keep it up!

I really have to see my favorite band soon!! Although I doubt that Tool will come to Roskilde, I still think that there's a little chance to see Maynard. His soloproject Puscifer just released a new album (which is great btw!!) and a europe tour seems obvious. Would rather see Tool thoughicon_cool.gif

From http://twitter.com/orangefeeling
So maybe Tool at Roskilde in 2012



I can't see anything there suggesting that Tool might come to Roskilde..
Written on: 13.12.2011 22:36
I Like Turtles
Posts: 757
AC/DC wrote:

I Like Turtles wrote:

JockeyFullOfBourbon wrote:

this might be slightly out of category, but every move from this band should be mentioned!

Tool is alive, and will be touring next year.

Tool 2012 tour dates (so far):

01/14 - Reno Events Center - Reno, NV
01/17 - Tuscon Arena Tucson, AZ
01/18 - Tingley Coliseum - Albuquerque, NM
01/24 - Huntingdon Center - Toledo, OH


note the: SO FAR, one could only hope for a summer tour in europe icon_cool.gif


Completely agree!


justinCPH Justin Cremer
Please, please let it be so! RT @wulffeld: @orangefeeling Is Tool coming? If so #rf12 is in the lead here.

Roskilde Festival
@orangefeeling Roskilde Festival
@justinCPH I would say we're up there already icon_wink.gif

Justin Cremer
justinCPH Justin Cremer

@orangefeeling No doubt that things are looking promising so far. Keep it up!

I really have to see my favorite band soon!! Although I doubt that Tool will come to Roskilde, I still think that there's a little chance to see Maynard. His soloproject Puscifer just released a new album (which is great btw!!) and a europe tour seems obvious. Would rather see Tool thoughicon_cool.gif

From http://twitter.com/orangefeeling
So maybe Tool at Roskilde in 2012


It looks like they are answering something else.. "No doubt that things are looking promising so far. Keep it up" Roskilde: "I would say we're up there already"
When asked about Tool (by the same user) they said that they wouldn't comment on band rumours.
Written on: 14.12.2011 12:52
anno
Posts: 273
Primavera goes heavy:

Harvey Milk, Melvins, Orthodox, Liturgy, Sleep, Wolves In The Throne Room, Napalm Death & Mayhem

just added to the already crazy line-up.

[This article was edited 2 times, at last 14.12.2011 at 12:57.]
Written on: 14.12.2011 13:17
Jackster
Posts: 61
Tom Petty to Norwegian Wood in Norway, 15 june.

http://www.norwegianwood.no/
Written on: 14.12.2011 14:38
Martin Horn Pedersen
Posts: 1195
Jackster wrote:

Tom Petty to Norwegian Wood in Norway, 15 june.

http://www.norwegianwood.no/


And in Horsens here in Denmark

http://gaffa.dk/nyhed/55628
Written on: 14.12.2011 15:04
Jackster
Posts: 61
Shit icon_evil.gif
Written on: 14.12.2011 15:44
Jackster
Posts: 61
RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, INCUBUS y DEADMAU5, 7 july Rock in Rio Madrid 2012.
Written on: 14.12.2011 16:30
Rockman
Posts: 43
Malk de Koijn on Northside, but i still think there´s a good chance for seeing them next year.

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 14.12.2011 at 16:31.]
Written on: 14.12.2011 17:03
Jackster
Posts: 61
anno wrote:

Primavera goes heavy:

Harvey Milk, Melvins, Orthodox, Liturgy, Sleep, Wolves In The Throne Room, Napalm Death & Mayhem

just added to the already crazy line-up.


And right now they have announced:

A.A. Bondy
Buffy Sainte-Marie
AraabMUZIK
Grimes
Mazzy Star
Afghan Whigs
Justice

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 14.12.2011 at 17:04.]
Written on: 14.12.2011 18:27
anno
Posts: 273
Jackster wrote:

anno wrote:

Primavera goes heavy:

Harvey Milk, Melvins, Orthodox, Liturgy, Sleep, Wolves In The Throne Room, Napalm Death & Mayhem

just added to the already crazy line-up.


And right now they have announced:

A.A. Bondy
Buffy Sainte-Marie
AraabMUZIK
Grimes
Mazzy Star
Afghan Whigs
Justice


that line-up is INSANE!!!! icon_eek.gif

A$AP Rocky (US) »

A.A. Bondy (US) »

AraabMUZIK (US) »

Archers Of Loaf (US) »

Baxter Dury (UK) »

Beach House (US) »

Björk (IS) »

Buffy Sainte-Marie (CA) »

Codeine (US) »

Death Cab For Cutie (US) »

Death In Vegas (UK) »

Franz Ferdinand (UK) »

Godflesh (UK) »

Grimes (CA) »

Harvey Milk (US) »

Jeff Mangum (Neutral Milk Hotel) (US) »

Josh T. Pearson (US) »

Justice (FR) »

Lisabö (SP) »

Liturgy (US) »

Mayhem (NO) »

Mazzy Star (US) »

Melvins (US) »

Mudhoney (US) »

Napalm Death (UK) »

Neon Indian (US) »

Numbers showcase: Jackmaster, Oneman, Deadboy, Spencer, Redinho () »

OFF! (US) »

Orthodox (SP) »

Other Lives (US) »

Sandro Perri (CA) »

SBTRKT (UK) »

Shellac (US) »

Siskiyou (CA) »

Sleep (US) »

Spiritualized (UK) »

The Afghan Whigs (US) »

The Dirty Three (AU) »

The Drums (US) »

The Olivia Tremor Control (US) »

The xx (UK) »

Veronica Falls (UK) »

Washed Out (US) »

White Denim (US) »

Wilco (US) »

Wolves In The Throne Room (US) »

Yo La Tengo (US) »
Written on: 14.12.2011 18:40
JockeyFullOfBourbon
Posts: 892
Rockman wrote:

Malk de Koijn on Northside, but i still think there´s a good chance for seeing them next year.


I wouldn´t count on it, I can´t recall anytime Roskilde has shared an artist with any other Danish festival
Written on: 14.12.2011 18:41
Aleg-One
Posts: 1744
JockeyFullOfBourbon wrote:

Rockman wrote:

Malk de Koijn on Northside, but i still think there´s a good chance for seeing them next year.


I wouldn´t count on it, I can´t recall anytime Roskilde has shared an artist with any other Danish festival


So Dizzy Mizz Lizzy, Kashmir and De Eneste To were Roskilde exclusives? Please icon_cool.gif

When it comes to danish artists, it doesn't matter if they share.. And especially not with malk de koijn!
Written on: 14.12.2011 18:53
JockeyFullOfBourbon
Posts: 892
Aleg-One wrote:

JockeyFullOfBourbon wrote:

Rockman wrote:

Malk de Koijn on Northside, but i still think there´s a good chance for seeing them next year.


I wouldn´t count on it, I can´t recall anytime Roskilde has shared an artist with any other Danish festival


So Dizzy Mizz Lizzy, Kashmir and De Eneste To were Roskilde exclusives? Please icon_cool.gif

When it comes to danish artists, it doesn't matter if they share.. And especially not with malk de koijn!


I apparently have a very bad memory, haha.. you´re right, I just kept thinking in international headlining ways
Written on: 14.12.2011 21:56
Bongo Anders
Posts: 1098
Roskilde normally share some names with Den Lille Fede in Nibe, Mika and Tech 9 comes to mind.
Written on: 14.12.2011 22:15
Lord Beef Jerky
Posts: 1500
Copenhell got Slayer and Marilyn Manson... I kinda though that Slayer would show up at this year's Roskilde, and as pretty much one of the only metalfans in the world, I'm kinda glad they don't. I've never been into them. But with Slayer and Metallica out of the picture, I don't think we'll get a metal headliner this year... except if Roskilde will do the same with Machine Head as they did with Mastodon in 2011, and I sure hope not.
Written on: 14.12.2011 23:51
I Like Turtles
Posts: 757
Lord Beef Jerky wrote:

Copenhell got Slayer and Marilyn Manson... I kinda though that Slayer would show up at this year's Roskilde, and as pretty much one of the only metalfans in the world, I'm kinda glad they don't. I've never been into them. But with Slayer and Metallica out of the picture, I don't think we'll get a metal headliner this year... except if Roskilde will do the same with Machine Head as they did with Mastodon in 2011, and I sure hope not.

I'm gonna see Slayer at Copenhell but I'm not really into them either. Saw them when I was 12 and it was rough..
But thinking the exact same thing with Machine Head. I just think we have to settle with some small headliners like last year, except now there's a reason why we're getting them, Bruce. It's not the end of the world if Machine Head headlined imo. We don't have that many huge metalnames that could headline today, so Roskilde probably has to look at alternatives. Headliner or not, I'm sure they're still putting on a great show!
Written on: 14.12.2011 23:54
Lord Beef Jerky
Posts: 1500
I Like Turtles wrote:

Lord Beef Jerky wrote:

Copenhell got Slayer and Marilyn Manson... I kinda though that Slayer would show up at this year's Roskilde, and as pretty much one of the only metalfans in the world, I'm kinda glad they don't. I've never been into them. But with Slayer and Metallica out of the picture, I don't think we'll get a metal headliner this year... except if Roskilde will do the same with Machine Head as they did with Mastodon in 2011, and I sure hope not.

I'm gonna see Slayer at Copenhell but I'm not really into them either. Saw them when I was 12 and it was rough..
But thinking the exact same thing with Machine Head. I just think we have to settle with some small headliners like last year, except now there's a reason why we're getting them, Bruce. It's not the end of the world if Machine Head headlined imo. We don't have that many huge metalnames that could headline today, so Roskilde probably has to look at alternatives. Headliner or not, I'm sure they're still putting on a great show!


The only reason I'm against Machine Head as a headliner is, that they'll probably give them a shot at the Orange stage. I'd much rather see them at Arena. But yeah, Machine Head as a headliner and mix it up with a couple of decent metal sub-headliners and a couple of great metal bands in small print, and you've got yourself a deal!
Written on: 15.12.2011 00:01
I Like Turtles
Posts: 757
Lord Beef Jerky wrote:

I Like Turtles wrote:

Lord Beef Jerky wrote:

Copenhell got Slayer and Marilyn Manson... I kinda though that Slayer would show up at this year's Roskilde, and as pretty much one of the only metalfans in the world, I'm kinda glad they don't. I've never been into them. But with Slayer and Metallica out of the picture, I don't think we'll get a metal headliner this year... except if Roskilde will do the same with Machine Head as they did with Mastodon in 2011, and I sure hope not.

I'm gonna see Slayer at Copenhell but I'm not really into them either. Saw them when I was 12 and it was rough..
But thinking the exact same thing with Machine Head. I just think we have to settle with some small headliners like last year, except now there's a reason why we're getting them, Bruce. It's not the end of the world if Machine Head headlined imo. We don't have that many huge metalnames that could headline today, so Roskilde probably has to look at alternatives. Headliner or not, I'm sure they're still putting on a great show!


The only reason I'm against Machine Head as a headliner is, that they'll probably give them a shot at the Orange stage. I'd much rather see them at Arena. But yeah, Machine Head as a headliner and mix it up with a couple of decent metal sub-headliners and a couple of great metal bands in small print, and you've got yourself a deal!

That's a pretty sweet deal!
Written on: 15.12.2011 07:28
Christoffer
Posts: 31
Roskilde should honestly just pull out all the stops to book Jeff Magnum! I would give my left nut to see him!
Written on: 15.12.2011 08:31
anno
Posts: 273
Christoffer wrote:

Roskilde should honestly just pull out all the stops to book Jeff Magnum! I would give my left nut to see him!

yaeh, there's finally a chance to get jeff mangum/neutral milk hotel to denmark, please don't miss out roskilde!!!

btw: http://www.facebook.com/groups/141841435875344/
Written on: 15.12.2011 10:39
Rudi Zakarias
Posts: 2
Rancid has mentioned on their website that a 20th anniversary world tour will accompany a new album.

Dates confirmed:

28-APRIL BELGIUM @ GROEZROCK
5-AUG UNITED KINGDOM @ REBELLION FEST
Written on: 15.12.2011 14:20
AC/DC
Posts: 1047
Dropkick Murphys and Wolfmother will play at Peace And Love in Sweden. I really want Dropkick Murphys to Roskilde Festival 2012 icon_cool.gif
Written on: 15.12.2011 16:37
Rockman
Posts: 43
AC/DC wrote:

Dropkick Murphys and Wolfmother will play at Peace And Love in Sweden. I really want Dropkick Murphys to Roskilde Festival 2012 icon_cool.gif


Now Roskilde simply MUST book Wolfmother!!!


E-mail
Password
Remember me
Forgot password?
Ophavsretten tilhører Roskilde Festival.
Informationerne må alene anvendes til eget ikke-kommercielt brug.
Dette site anvender cookies.
Læs mere om brugen...