Roskilde Festivals diskussionforum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

Du skal være logget ind for at skrive indlæg. Log ind eller opret dig som bruger.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

BANDS CONFIRMED AT OTHER FESTIVALS (2012 version)

Written on: 14.02.2012 21:05
Evilbjarte
Rhayader wrote:

Ilosaarirock, Joensuu, Finland 13.-15.7.

Antony and the Johnsons featuring Joensuu City Orchestra
The xx
65daysofstatic
Against Me!
Goran Bregovic and His Wedding and Funeral Orchestra
Pulled Apart by Horses
Richie Spice
Modeselektor
Nasum

Goran Bregovic at Roskilde would be like a wet dream come true icon_wink.gif
Written on: 15.02.2012 12:00
anno
the cosiest festival in the world, OFF Festival in Katowice, Poland, realeased the first names the other day:

Alva Noto (DE)
Battles (US)
Baxter Dury (GB)
Black Face (US)
Colin Stetson (CA)
Container (US)
Death In Vegas (GB)
Iceage (DK)
Iggy And The Stooges (US)
Kurt Vile and The Violators (US)
Matthew Herbert (GB)
Sleep Party People (DK)
Spectrum (GB)
Suicide (US)
Swans (US)

It's a very very nice festival, i'd recommend it to everyone! and it's very very cheap too!
Written on: 15.02.2012 22:09
Steve Gode
SnilleMikke wrote:

Steve Gode wrote:

Rock Wetchta 2012 include All American Rejects, Rise Against, Blink 182, Elbow, The Cure, The Kooks,Garbage, Pearl Jam, Calvin Harris, Kasabian, Mumford & Sons, Florence, Dropkick Murphys, Snow Patrol, Red Hot Chilli Peppers etc etc etc.

WOW

They have a fucking awesome line up every year. I REALLY wish Roskilde would try to mimic RW.

I know... I'm suffering from festival envy right now banghead.gif
Written on: 18.02.2012 18:25
Nicholaj
Marylin Manson ! OMG, I know he is playing in Copenhell, but is there stil a chance for Roskilde?

I wish for Franz Ferdinand <3 Fucking please !
Written on: 18.02.2012 20:27
I Like Turtles
Nicholaj wrote:

Marylin Manson ! OMG, I know he is playing in Copenhell, but is there stil a chance for Roskilde?

I wish for Franz Ferdinand <3 Fucking please !

Or go to Copenhell. NorthSide Festival is the only excuse not to go to this years Copenhell! Already got my ticket.
I believe that Franz Ferdinand will be announced since they are playing Open'er Festival in Poland just around Roskilde. A great and cheap headliner, now that Roskilde probably have spent a lot on The Boss, Björk and The Cure
Written on: 20.02.2012 16:15
Oo
Cypress Hill just confirmed on Facebook that they are playing Sonisphere Festival 8th July in UK.

Maybe we will be lucky this yearicon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 20.02.2012 21:51
Karl
Jack White will play Radio 1's Hackney Weekend 2012 two weeks before Roskilde.
The Lineup:

David Guetta,
Florence and the Machine,
Taio Cruz,
Deadmau5,
Calvin Harris,
Jessie J,
The Ting Tings,
Leona Lewis,
Tinie Tempah,
Swedish House Mafia,
Plan B,
Nero,
Bombay Bicycle Club,
Chase & Status,
Ed Sheeran,
Eric Prydz,
will.i.am,
Lana Del Rey,
DJ Fresh,
Professor Green,
The Maccabees,
Magnetic Man,
Sub Focus,
Wretch 32,
Labrinth,
Rizzle Kicks,
Jack White,
Maverick Sabre,
Dappy,
Michael Kiwanuka,
Andy C,
D'Banj,
Emile Sande, and
Trevor Nelson
Written on: 21.02.2012 12:43
Jackster
At The Drive-In for Benicassim Festival (12-15 July).
Written on: 21.02.2012 13:16
Sölvi Þór
Got super psyched this morning when Jay-Z and Kanye announced european tour dates but got a huge letdown when I saw that they are playing in DK in may, so no Watch The Throne at Roskilde this year.
Written on: 21.02.2012 20:24
Deskeff
Jackster wrote:

At The Drive-In for Benicassim Festival (12-15 July).

could never forgive the bookers not getting At the drive-in to roskilde now!!! Please pretty please..
Written on: 22.02.2012 12:39
Aleg-One
Blur at Smukfest/Skanderborg Festival..

DAMN!
Written on: 22.02.2012 14:34
Emil Asbjørn Madsen
Snow Patrol to Northside (DK)...
Written on: 22.02.2012 15:59
Andreas
Is it always like this : when bands play on Northside festival they never play the same year in Roskilde...????
Written on: 22.02.2012 16:23
Bongo Anders
Its to early to say because Northside is only 3 years old but sofar the only festival in Denmark that Roskilde had shared names with recently are Den Lille Fede in Nibe (Tech9, Mika.....).

They shared Kaisers with Tivoli and Smukfest last year but that doesn´t really count.

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 22.02.2012 at 16:23.]
Written on: 23.02.2012 14:50
Kristoffer Lövgren
Bloc Party, The Subways and Benjamin Francis Leftwich ready for Peace and Love

Written on: 26.02.2012 11:38
Martin Horn Pedersen
Linkin Park will play Skive

http://ekstrabladet.dk/musik/dkmusiknyt/article1713839.ece
Written on: 26.02.2012 14:32
Trolden
The Hives, The Gaslight Anthem, Miles Kane and Little Dragon will play Northside, Aarhus
Written on: 27.02.2012 16:40
Martin Christensen
Rock Werchter Update :

The line-up sees the addition of Jack White, Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, Chase & Status, The Vaccines, Paul Kalkbrenner, Steve Aoki, Ed Sheeran, Netsky, Kitty Daisy & Lewis, Ben Howard, M83, Kreayshawn, and Azealia Banks.

Written on: 27.02.2012 17:21
herbert
Rodrigo y Gabriela booked for les Ardentes, Belgium (same dates as Roskilde) http://www.lesardentes.be/2012/
Written on: 28.02.2012 13:24
Rhayader
Pulp 6.7. in Ruisrock, Finland and 8.7. in B'estfest, Romania. So maybe 5.7. or 7.7. in Roskilde?

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 28.02.2012 at 13:32.]
Written on: 28.02.2012 17:39
Tundra
Rhayader wrote:

Pulp 6.7. in Ruisrock, Finland and 8.7. in B'estfest, Romania. So maybe 5.7. or 7.7. in Roskilde?

That would be great!
Written on: 28.02.2012 18:06
skallgrimsson
Tundra wrote:

Rhayader wrote:

That would be great!

PULP would make the already good line-up even better! I hope they book Pulp. I have never seen Pulp live (I don't know why actually).
Written on: 28.02.2012 19:14
Magnus Andersen
I must admit that Skanderborg has just a great job the recent week!

Toto and Blur! That's to classic and very awesome bands. Hope to see some very strong headliners besides all the beautiful bands we already got!

But respect to Skanderborg - great job.

Hope to see Van Halen and Noel Gallagher represented at Roskilde! Would be to awesome concerts as really can kick ass!
Written on: 28.02.2012 19:22
Tundra
Provinssirock (Finland June 15.-17.) just got OFF!, Bat for Lashes and Gaslight Anthem among others.
Written on: 29.02.2012 07:12
ivid
Tundra wrote:

Rhayader wrote:

That would be great!

I concur! It sucked so much they didn't book Pulp last year, when they were around, so I hope they're going to make up for this now.

Password
Remember me
Forgot password?
Ophavsretten tilhører Roskilde Festival.
Informationerne må alene anvendes til eget ikke-kommercielt brug.
Dette site anvender cookies.
Læs mere om brugen...