Roskilde Festivals diskussionforum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

Du skal være logget ind for at skrive indlæg. Log ind eller opret dig som bruger.

Quick guide for the search
X


  • Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with no new replies

Deadmau5 again?


Author Message
Written on: 24.02.2012 20:30
Alexander Berg Jensen
Posts: 4
Hi folks.

Last year I couldn't get to Roskilde, basically because my economy didn't go any further and I was on vacation with my family.

I'm a huuuuuuuge fan of Deadmau5, and I know he played there last year on Orange Scene and I heard it was fantastic!
I don't think that, the bookmakers of Roskilde, will book him again this year, but also I hope they will! But in a way, do some of you, there have been at Roskilde many times before, think that they maybe will book him again this year? Or should I just ''give up'' my dreams and hope it will be another year?

Sorry for all the grammar mistakes!
Written on: 25.02.2012 10:13
Martin Horn Pedersen
Posts: 1269
He will not be back this year
Written on: 25.02.2012 11:18
Peter Carøe Lind
Posts: 25
but this raises an interesting question: which electronic artist would be able to fill out the space deadmau5 did last year and play a late-night-gig at orange?
Written on: 25.02.2012 12:13
Ruslabox
Posts: 168
Indeed. The Martyn concert will be a pretty crazy house/techno party, but he will probably be playing at Apollo or Cosmopol. I'm expecting there to be at least two electronic acts at Orange, one of which will probably be able to take over the Deadmau5 heritage.
Written on: 25.02.2012 14:36
Oo
Posts: 26
They should totaly get Dj Muggs to do it, he was insane at pumpehuset and hes dubsteb album will probably be out at the time of Roskilde.

then again i can only hopeicon_smile.gif
Written on: 28.02.2012 16:13
Peter Carøe Lind
Posts: 25
Ruslabox wrote:

Indeed. The Martyn concert will be a pretty crazy house/techno party, but he will probably be playing at Apollo or Cosmopol. I'm expecting there to be at least two electronic acts at Orange, one of which will probably be able to take over the Deadmau5 heritage.


i agree - but who might it be?
Written on: 28.02.2012 23:05
Emil Asbjørn Madsen
Posts: 93
Im thinking Skrillex, perhaps? Although he might be too narrow to be put on Orange, he could be too big to be put on Arena. But it depends, off course, on whether he is announced or not.

Radiohead and Björk both have strong electronic elements as well, so they could almost as well serve as electronic acts (again, depends on whether Radiohead is announced)

Daft Punk or Chemical Brothers for the rave party maybe? Or Jean Michel Jarre, who has never been at Roskilde before (as far as I know)

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 28.02.2012 at 23:22.]
Written on: 29.02.2012 09:04
Law Abiding Citizen
Posts: 35
The english dubstep-duo 'Nero' is playing somewhere between the 6th and 8th of july in England @ Wireless Festival. It would be awesome if they could check in at Orange Stage in the same weekend!
Written on: 29.02.2012 12:04
Aleg-One
Posts: 1749
Emil Asbjørn Madsen wrote:

Im thinking Skrillex, perhaps? Although he might be too narrow to be put on Orange, he could be too big to be put on Arena. But it depends, off course, on whether he is announced or not.

Radiohead and Björk both have strong electronic elements as well, so they could almost as well serve as electronic acts (again, depends on whether Radiohead is announced)

Daft Punk or Chemical Brothers for the rave party maybe? Or Jean Michel Jarre, who has never been at Roskilde before (as far as I know)


Dude, Björk is already announced
Written on: 29.02.2012 13:53
Emil Asbjørn Madsen
Posts: 93
Aleg-One wrote:

Emil Asbjørn Madsen wrote:

Im thinking Skrillex, perhaps? Although he might be too narrow to be put on Orange, he could be too big to be put on Arena. But it depends, off course, on whether he is announced or not.

Radiohead and Björk both have strong electronic elements as well, so they could almost as well serve as electronic acts (again, depends on whether Radiohead is announced)

Daft Punk or Chemical Brothers for the rave party maybe? Or Jean Michel Jarre, who has never been at Roskilde before (as far as I know)


Dude, Björk is already announced


I know, that's why I only put questionmark to Radiohead's announcement. I only meant that Björk as well could serve as an electronic act icon_smile.gif


E-mail
Password
Remember me
Forgot password?
Ophavsretten tilhører Roskilde Festival.
Informationerne må alene anvendes til eget ikke-kommercielt brug.
Dette site anvender cookies.
Læs mere om brugen...