D
    H
    M
    S
til Roskilde Festival 2015 - 27. juni til 4. juli

Roskilde Festivals diskussionforum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

Du skal være logget ind for at skrive indlæg. Log ind eller opret dig som bruger.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

Expected bands for 2013 (touring in Europe next summer)

Written on: 21.08.2012 14:49
hed
Any suggestions (sources would be nice)

Rush will be playing Sweden Rock. That'll be their first festival gig in Europe for 34 years. They're adding more dates to the European tour. Roskilde should at least try to get them.

Looks like the Prodigy also will be touring next summer.
Written on: 22.08.2012 13:57
Desmond
hed wrote:

Any suggestions (sources would be nice)

Rush will be playing Sweden Rock. That'll be their first festival gig in Europe for 34 years. They're adding more dates to the European tour. Roskilde should at least try to get them.

Looks like the Prodigy also will be touring next summer.

wacken : nightwish, deep purple
rock am ring (likely): the prodigy, green day, 30 seconds to mars
Written on: 22.08.2012 14:05
Desmond
seeed open air berlin :...........seeed
Written on: 23.08.2012 18:25
AC/DC
Green Day will tour next summer in Europe
AC/DC will play festivals on next tour in 2013 have they said icon_cool.gif
Neil Young will tour U.S this year. I think he will be in Europe next summer

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 23.08.2012 at 19:14.]
Written on: 12.09.2012 11:37
Desmond
rammstein want to do festivals in europe next summer

http://en.affenknecht.com/rammstein-to-play-at-summer-festivals-in-2013/
Written on: 12.09.2012 15:17
skallgrimsson
Rammstein, Green Day, AC/DC, Daft Punk, the rumours are great already! icon_smile.gif
Written on: 14.09.2012 03:13
Colo
Linkin Park is in Europe at the time
Written on: 15.09.2012 01:06
Lotion
I'm just speculating here, but I suppose:

- Muse will do a festival tour, as they usually tour festivals after every summer.
- Dream Theater, they'll be back in the studios in January, and they usually tour festivals in Europe every second year. I guess they don't appeal to the majority of Roskilde's crowd, but they're still quite a big act that for sure will attract a lot of metalheads.
- Iron Maiden is touring in 2013, I don't even know if it's in the summer though. Oh, well.. It's just 14 months since last time they played at Roskilde.

And as mentioned, Rush would be an awesome booking. Every year I'm disappointed about the lack of prog-acts, but I understand that most of the people dislike the genre. I'd love to see Rammstein too!
Written on: 16.09.2012 22:59
I Like Turtles
I guess we will see Muse on the poster if we don't get one of those AC/DC-Rolling Stones-Depeche Mode-big-ass-names this year.
Muse plays this festival once every 3 years; 2004, 2007, 2010 and they are always welcome in 2013. The 2nd Law seems different but in a good way. I want to see what they will do with some of those more quite songs, now that they're a really big stadium-act.
Tool, my biggest wish, should be a possibility. They only play at Roskilde when their tourplan hits Denmark, and it seems as if they will release something at the end of 2012. That's the rumor anyways icon_wink.gif
Frank Ocean owes Denmark a gig, and says he will be back if we would have him. I was really sad to see him cancelling the amazing concert tour with Coldplay, but I need to hear the Notalgia Ultra and Channel Orange songs live!! Why not Roskilde?
I have no idea about Gary Clark Jr's tourplans of the summer 2013, but I guess he will be one of the most talked-about new musicians of this year and the next. He is simply an incredible musician, and with blues-rock getting somewhat of a revival with fantastic albums from The Black Keys and Dr. John, he seems an obvious booking for Roskilde next year. That is, if his tourplans allow it.
Nephew could be a possibility too with Hjertestarter just around the corner. Plays Roskilde once every three years just like Muse.
Written on: 16.09.2012 23:02
I Like Turtles
Desmond wrote:

I don't think the Orange Stage can hold their enormous production which is based on a square stage. But I'm hoping
Written on: 18.09.2012 22:57
AC/DC
I Like Turtles wrote:

I guess we will see Muse on the poster if we don't get one of those AC/DC-Rolling Stones-Depeche Mode-big-ass-names this year.
Muse plays this festival once every 3 years; 2004, 2007, 2010 and they are always welcome in 2013. The 2nd Law seems different but in a good way. I want to see what they will do with some of those more quite songs, now that they're a really big stadium-act.
Tool, my biggest wish, should be a possibility. They only play at Roskilde when their tourplan hits Denmark, and it seems as if they will release something at the end of 2012. That's the rumor anyways icon_wink.gif
Frank Ocean owes Denmark a gig, and says he will be back if we would have him. I was really sad to see him cancelling the amazing concert tour with Coldplay, but I need to hear the Notalgia Ultra and Channel Orange songs live!! Why not Roskilde?
I have no idea about Gary Clark Jr's tourplans of the summer 2013, but I guess he will be one of the most talked-about new musicians of this year and the next. He is simply an incredible musician, and with blues-rock getting somewhat of a revival with fantastic albums from The Black Keys and Dr. John, he seems an obvious booking for Roskilde next year. That is, if his tourplans allow it.
Nephew could be a possibility too with Hjertestarter just around the corner. Plays Roskilde once every three years just like Muse.

Never say never.
If Roskilde can book Bruce Springstee (big ass name) then they can also book AC/DC.
Please not Muse again. They have play at Roskilde to many times. We need new headliners or some bands haven t play at Roskilde for many years like Rage Against The Machine and Metallica. But i hope we will get ACDC. ACDC will play more festivals in 2013. Brian Johnson leadsinger of AC/DC wants to play one time at Roskilde. His wife is at Roskilde every year and always saying to him, you have to play Roskilde someday and his dream is to playing at Roskilde Festival icon_cool.gif

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 18.09.2012 at 23:00.]
Written on: 20.09.2012 16:40
Cliché Guevara
AC/DC wrote:

I Like Turtles wrote:

Never say never.
If Roskilde can book Bruce Springstee (big ass name) then they can also book AC/DC.
Please not Muse again. They have play at Roskilde to many times. We need new headliners or some bands haven t play at Roskilde for many years like Rage Against The Machine and Metallica. But i hope we will get ACDC. ACDC will play more festivals in 2013. Brian Johnson leadsinger of AC/DC wants to play one time at Roskilde. His wife is at Roskilde every year and always saying to him, you have to play Roskilde someday and his dream is to playing at Roskilde Festival icon_cool.gif

I don't think you understood what he said...

But considering Muse aren't playing in Denmark this year, I think we'll see them on the poster again next year. Either that, or they'll be booked for Parken or Herning, anyway.
Written on: 20.09.2012 16:41
I Like Turtles
AC/DC wrote:

I Like Turtles wrote:

Never say never.

Download Festival is annuncing the first headliner tonight. If that's AC/DC Roskilde has a chance I guess
Written on: 20.09.2012 18:53
Christian Forslund
andreas wrote:

AC/DC wrote:

I Like Turtles wrote:

Never say never.

I don't think you understood what he said...

But considering Muse aren't playing in Denmark this year, I think we'll see them on the poster again next year. Either that, or they'll be booked for Parken or Herning, anyway.

Muse will play in Malmø in december, but I guess, that they skipped Denmark because we have no big arenas.
I will se them in Malmø, so I don't need them at Roskilde, but for me they will always be a great booking.
There are a few great names mentioned in this thread, hopefully some of them will be booked.
Written on: 24.09.2012 11:08
Desmond
Desmond wrote:

They 'll play at rock werchter, that makes it even more possible !!! ?
Written on: 24.09.2012 13:26
Desmond
queens of the stone age playing southside/hurricane festival next summer.

depeche mode are strongly rumoured for playing in europe next summer !!

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 24.09.2012 at 13:27.]
Written on: 24.09.2012 13:34
Cliché Guevara
Desmond wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if Northside booked QotSA though...
Written on: 24.09.2012 23:46
AC/DC
Green Day will play in Norway end of june http://www.vg.no/musikk/artikkel.php?artid=10046142
I hope also Roskilde icon_cool.gif
Written on: 25.09.2012 09:53
MrLee
Rammstein (obvious)
Queens of the Stone Age (playing Hurricane)
Deftones (new record)
Tomahawk (new record)

Written on: 25.09.2012 11:04
Wallu
MrLee wrote:

Rammstein (obvious)
Queens of the Stone Age (playing Hurricane)
Deftones (new record)
Tomahawk (new record)

Tomahawk would be cool! Why not QotSA and Deftones too..
Written on: 03.10.2012 12:20
I Like Turtles
Desmond wrote:

their management has confirmed that they will tour next year
Written on: 05.10.2012 13:27
Kuken Andersson
Blur confirmed for rock werchter. I'll say. Would love to see them and hated that i missed them at Way out West last year.

Also confirmed for Bråvalla, Sweden (26-29 june): Rammstein, Green Day and Avicii.

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 05.10.2012 at 13:31.]
Written on: 07.10.2012 22:46
Xenu
Blur is certainly due. So is Pulp.
Written on: 08.10.2012 13:07
AC/DC
Kiss are going to play Sweden Rock Festival and Stockholm in June and Blur have add more tourdates in May in Portugal and Spain icon_cool.gif
Written on: 10.10.2012 22:53
AC/DC
Green Day are going to play Rock Werchter 2013. I hope they will also visit Roskilde. Green Day are awesome live icon_cool.gif

Password
Remember me
Forgot password?
Ophavsretten tilhører Roskilde Festival.
Informationerne må alene anvendes til eget ikke-kommercielt brug.
Dette site anvender cookies.
Læs mere om brugen...