D
    H
    M
    S
til Roskilde Festival 2014 - 29. juni til 6. juli

Roskilde Festivals diskussionforum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

Du skal være logget ind for at skrive indlæg. Log ind eller opret dig som bruger.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

Expected bands for 2013 (touring in Europe next summer)

Written on: 29.03.2013 17:07
Bongo Anders
Yes yes, i believe you icon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 29.03.2013 20:05
Jackster
Bongo Anders wrote:

I just looked at todays announcements from Wercther

The Black Angels are fully booked, Sorry Jackster.

Fuck, i've seen the tour in their website. I think it's a real shame. A band in its best moment, with new album, they've never played roskilde, and they are the best one of austin psychedelic movement.

Why Roskilde? why?

banghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gif

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 29.03.2013 at 23:03.]
Written on: 03.04.2013 18:06
TMaagaard
Melody's Echo Chamber just posted this list of gigs on Facebook.

Melody's Echo Chamber@Facebook wrote:
Some forthcoming European dates, including supporting Tame Impala, performing Glastonbury Festival (official), Primavera Sound Festival and the Grizzly Bear ATP event in London:

25/04 Bourges (FR) Printemps des Bourges Festival
03/05 Liverpool (GB) Sound City Festival
04/05 Leeds (GB) Live At Leeds Festival
05/05 London (GB) Alexandra Palace (Grizzly Bear ATP)
10/05 Lyon (FRA) Nuits Sonores
23/05 Nimes (FRA) This Is Not a Love Song Festival
25/05 Barcelona (ESP) Primavera Sound Festival
27/05 Toulouse (FRA) Connexion Live
28/05 Marseille (FRA) Poste A Galene
29/05 Bordeaux (FRA) Barbey
31/05 Porto (PRT) Primavera Sound Festival
13/05 Hultsfred (SWE) Hultsfred Festival
14/06 Bergen (NOR) Bergen Festival
25/06 London (GB) Hammersmith Apollo (w. Tame Impala)
26/06 Paris (FRA) Olympia (w. Tame Impala)
29/06 Glastonbury (GB) Glastonbury Festival
01/07 Cologne (DEU) Gloria (w. Tame Impala)
03/07 Berlin (DEU) Astra (w. Tame Impala)
10/07 Milan (ITA) Un Altro Festival (w. Tame Impala)
12/07 Hanover (DEU) Bootboohook Festival

She might be a possibility. Tame Impala might be as well seeing as they appear on some of the later dates.
Written on: 03.04.2013 21:01
Bongo Anders
Tame Impala could drop by Roskilde on Thursday or Friday when looking at their schedule.

They are in both Berlin and Open´er on Wednesday (probably a typo) and Rock Werchter Saturday.

Written on: 04.04.2013 10:21
sziwa
Tame Impala play Open'er on Thursday (http://opener.pl/pl/Artysci/Tame-Impala2), so that leaves us with Friday only? It would be really awesome to see them this year though.

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 04.04.2013 at 13:18.]
Written on: 04.04.2013 12:12
I Like Turtles
sziwa wrote:

Tame Impala plays Open'er on Thursday (http://opener.pl/pl/Artysci/Tame-Impala2), so that leaves us with Friday only? It would be really awesome to see them this year though.

They are playing Vega in August. Isn't that a little too close to Roskilde?
Written on: 04.04.2013 13:23
sziwa
Yeah, you're probably right. I didn't know about the concert in Copenhagen.
Written on: 10.04.2013 07:58
ingalill
Swedish black metal(?) act GHOST have a tour schedule that fits Roskilde very well!! Could be an interesting and fun concert to watch!
Written on: 10.04.2013 12:50
Desmond
Goose are playing rock werchter. would be an very good booking, they did a fantastic concert in 2007!!!
Written on: 11.04.2013 16:02
Morten Bechmann
What's the chances of seeing both Slipknot and Stone Sour this year?
Stone Sour has cancelled their concert in Aarhus July 2nd.

That would be simply amazing!!!!
Written on: 12.04.2013 14:00
Trolden
The Hives at Roskilde Thursday?

http://www.thehivesbroadcastingservice.com/gigs.php

30 June: Glastonbury
5 July: Rock Wercther, Belgium
6 July: Main Square Festival, France
7 July: Beauregard, France
Written on: 12.04.2013 19:56
Bo Pedersen
Bonobo has just released a new album and is touring this summer!

He will play at
Mostly Jazz Festival in Birmingham, UK on the 5th
&
Pitch Festival in Amsterdam, NL on the 6th...

So I guess he could be booked on thursday or sunday.
I really hope so!
Written on: 12.04.2013 20:36
Bongo Anders
Haim is performing at Lille Vega on August 7th so they will probably not stop by Roskilde anyway.
Written on: 13.04.2013 14:29
Sammy
Hello everyone!

Pet Shop Boys and Gary Clark Jr. are 7.7. Ruisrock festival in Turku. Perhaps 4. or 5.7. Roskilde festival? icon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 13.04.2013 16:51
DukeofDK
Sammy wrote:

Hello everyone!

Pet Shop Boys and Gary Clark Jr. are 7.7. Ruisrock festival in Turku. Perhaps 4. or 5.7. Roskilde festival? icon_biggrin.gif

Sadly, I doubt it since Gary Clark Jr. is playing live in Vega the tenth of July. Although he'd have been a great addition to the line-up!

As for Pet Shop Boys, I'm quite convinced they're playing a concert of their own as well in June. I'm rather pleased with this personally, as they'd take up a big space of the poster - and I honestly wasn't satisfied with what I saw when they played in 2009.
Written on: 16.04.2013 18:21
Adam Galaviz
I am going to go with Sir Paul McCartney as the legend headliner. He is back in Europe around that time http://www.pollstar.com/resultsArtist.aspx?ID=26198&mv=1

And he was just announced for Outside Lands Festival.

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 16.04.2013 at 18:24.]
Written on: 16.04.2013 21:29
Karl
With the Stones playing Glastonbury just a week ahead of Roskilde its impossible not to get carried a bit away dreaming. Paul McCartney would be a sad alternative as the larger than life legend at Orange.

I am confident Yeah Yeah Yeahs will be announced. Just released a new album Yesterday and touring Europe during Roskilde. A fit to perfect to miss.
Written on: 16.04.2013 22:15
Adam Galaviz
Karl wrote:

With the Stones playing Glastonbury just a week ahead of Roskilde its impossible not to get carried a bit away dreaming. Paul McCartney would be a sad alternative as the larger than life legend at Orange.

I am confident Yeah Yeah Yeahs will be announced. Just released a new album Yesterday and touring Europe during Roskilde. A fit to perfect to miss.

I have a Glastonbury ticket and if Roskilde adds Paul McCartney and a few other names like the Yeah Yeah Yeahs I would put their lineup above Glastonbury's considering they have the diversity of metal acts like Slipknot, a big rapper like Kendrick Lamar (better than Dizzee Rascal in my opinion), and the better electronic act in Kraftwerk. I am grateful to be going to both festivals and also Exit Festival. Could also see Mumford and Sons being added to Roskilde.

Glastonbury has an amazing lineup but a tad heavy on the indie. I am sure Roskilde will add many of the names from the Glastonbury poster.

[This article was edited 2 times, at last 16.04.2013 at 22:26.]
Written on: 22.04.2013 13:00
Silas
No MBV for roskilde icon_frown.gif http://gaffa.dk/nyhed/71681
Written on: 22.04.2013 15:08
hed
as for bands on glastonbury that might play at roskilde i'd guess:
nas - for the big rap name
public enemy - same as over
smashing pumpkins
primal scream - could close on sunday?
Written on: 22.04.2013 18:16
Christian Forslund
Smashing Pumpkins are playing at Falkoner in the end of july, so I don't expect them to come.
Written on: 15.05.2013 01:39
gixbit
New Bomb Turks, one of the best punk rock bands ever, are in Oslo on the 4th, Helsinki the 5th and somewhere in Belgium on the 7th.

I guess the chances are really small that they make a stop at Roskilde on saturday 6th. If they don't it's really a tragic miss by the bookers. They should have been a great and needed addition to the punkrock line-up.
Written on: 15.05.2013 16:41
dennis
If theres Any Chance to book Tingsek, Woodkid or Allen Stone for Roskilde 2014, you should make it happend icon_smile.gif Tingsek (SE) and Allen Stone (US) are some really talented R&B Soulsingers, who got the Right Personality for being a Liveact.
Woodkid, just got such an beautiful feeling for Sentimental music in big orchestra, Sadly he is booked out the days at this Years Roskilde, but try to get him next Year. icon_smile.gif
Written on: 15.05.2013 20:25
AC/DC
Karl wrote:

I hoping for Paul McCartney. I saw him in 2003 at Parken Copenhagen, Gothenburg in Sweden 2004 and in Liverpool 2008 and the shows was just awesome and will be awesome to see Macca play Orange stage if he will come icon_cool.gif
Written on: 18.05.2013 10:09
lolmeoutyaall
New Order, Tame Impala, Jurassic 5 and Wu Tang Clan are all available!
Just one of those groups would be sick! icon_biggrin.gif

Password
Remember me
Forgot password?
Ophavsretten tilhører Roskilde Festival.
Informationerne må alene anvendes til eget ikke-kommercielt brug.
Dette site anvender cookies.
Læs mere om brugen...