D
    H
    M
    S
til Roskilde Festival 2015 - 27. juni til 4. juli

Roskilde Festivals diskussionforum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

Du skal være logget ind for at skrive indlæg. Log ind eller opret dig som bruger.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

Expected bands for 2013 (touring in Europe next summer)

Written on: 26.11.2012 13:06
Kuken Andersson
Of monsters and men are playing Øya festival in Norway.
Written on: 27.11.2012 00:11
AC/DC
Hurricane Festival and Southside Festival = Blur, Sigur Rós, Kings Of Leon, Daft Punk, Biffy Clyro, Mumford and Sons, HIM are playing these two festivals.
Written on: 27.11.2012 00:17
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
AC/DC wrote:

Hurricane Festival and Southside Festival = Blur, Sigur Rós, Kings Of Leon, Daft Punk, Biffy Clyro, Mumford and Sons, HIM are playing these two festivals.

Source?
Written on: 27.11.2012 00:28
AC/DC
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote:

AC/DC wrote:

Source?

Festivalguide
Die nächste Bestätigungswelle beim Hurricane Festival und Southside Festival steht an. Man munkelt, dass unter den Bestätigungen Kings Of Leon, Sigur Rós, Blur, Daft Punk, Biffy Clyro, Mumford and Sons, HIM und Johnossi dabei sein könnten. Bis morgen müssen wir uns noch gedulden, dann wissen wir mehr.
from facebook but more info about this tomorrow. More tomorrow. I misunderstanding little bit hehe but
Written on: 27.11.2012 00:31
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
AC/DC wrote:

AC/DC wrote:

Source?

Festivalguide
Die nächste Bestätigungswelle beim Hurricane Festival und Southside Festival steht an. Man munkelt, dass unter den Bestätigungen Kings Of Leon, Sigur Rós, Blur, Daft Punk, Biffy Clyro, Mumford and Sons, HIM und Johnossi dabei sein könnten. Bis morgen müssen wir uns noch gedulden, dann wissen wir mehr.
from facebook but more info about this tomorrow. More tomorrow. I misunderstanding little bit hehe but

Yeah that is rust rumors form what the text says, so we have to wait and see what they will book
Written on: 27.11.2012 00:32
AC/DC

AC/DC wrote:

AC/DC wrote:

Source?

Festivalguide

Yeah that is rust rumors form what the text says, so we have to wait and see what they will book

Maybe we know something more tomorrow then
Written on: 27.11.2012 12:33
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
Arctic Monkeys will play Hultsfred Festival(Sweden), Northside Festival(Denmark) & Hurricane & Southside Festivals)
Written on: 27.11.2012 12:44
Desmond

Arctic Monkeys will play Hultsfred Festival(Sweden), Northside Festival(Denmark) & Hurricane & Southside Festivals)

hurricane/southside new:

Arctic Monkeys * Deichkind * Sigur Rós * SKA-P * The Gaslight Anthem * The Hives * Of Monsters And Men * Belle & Sebastian * Marteria * Left Boy * City And Colour * Prinz Pi * Boysetsfire * Danko Jones * Callejon * Friska Viljor * Every Time I Die * The Devil Wears Prada * Turbostaat * The Bouncing Souls
Written on: 27.11.2012 13:01
AC/DC

Flaming Lips and Band Of horses also going to play Hultsfred Festival
Written on: 27.11.2012 13:09
Desmond
AC/DC wrote:

its time to come back home for the flaming lips !!
Written on: 27.11.2012 13:11
Tønder
Desmond wrote:

AC/DC wrote:

Flaming Lips and Band Of horses just confirmed for Northside DK on danish national radio...
Written on: 27.11.2012 13:23
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
Tønder wrote:

Flaming Lips and Band Of horses just confirmed for Northside DK on danish national radio...

+ Nephew and Trentemøller
Written on: 27.11.2012 22:46
Christiiine
Ok, so one of my friends works for Hove...It seems that Hove have wished really hard for Daft Punk, and asked again and again..The answer they got? They're going to play at Roskilde and Øya, NOT Hove. This is a relieable source, so I hope this is true!
Written on: 28.11.2012 00:57
Rockmus
Christiiine wrote:

Ok, so one of my friends works for Hove...It seems that Hove have wished really hard for Daft Punk, and asked again and again..The answer they got? They're going to play at Roskilde and Øya, NOT Hove. This is a relieable source, so I hope this is true!

My nerves can't handle waiting for that answer!!
Written on: 28.11.2012 07:38
Lord Beef Jerky
Tønder wrote:

Desmond wrote:

AC/DC wrote:

So far, Roskilde drew the shortest straw icon_cry.gif
Written on: 28.11.2012 09:34
Coldblooded
Lord Beef Jerky wrote:

Tønder wrote:

Desmond wrote:

AC/DC wrote:

I wouldn't exactly call it that. Flaming Lips were, honestly, much less than stellar in 2007 at Roskilde and with Band of Horses and Nephew it looks as if Northside are booking half of their lineup from 2011 all over again. Arctic Monkeys hasn't got any new material since they were at Roskilde last time. Trentemøller is, for me, the only ace, Northside has landed so far.
Written on: 28.11.2012 10:27
AC/DC
Sonisphere Festival in France. Iron Maiden, Motörhead, Airbourne, Slayer, Korn, Children Of Bodom, Sabaton, Amon Amarth, Ghost, Bring Me The Horizon, Marillion, Dragonforce, Epica, Headcharger, Dagoba
Written on: 28.11.2012 12:08
Christian Forslund
Lord Beef Jerky wrote:

Tønder wrote:

Desmond wrote:

AC/DC wrote:

I think RF drew the shortest straw compared to Northside last year in the rock-segment. Hopefully they will do better this year.
Written on: 28.11.2012 12:44
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
I agree whit Cold. Trentemøller is the only name they have lande. The rest is meh.. been there done that, they have peeked.

And no Northside have never beaten Roskilde in rock... Bruce alone beat all of Northside
Written on: 29.11.2012 14:03
AC/DC
Hellfest in France - KISS - TWISTED SISTER - ACCEPT - KORN - STONESOUR - BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE - VOLBEAT - AVANTASIA - SICK OF IT ALL - BAD RELIGION THE ACACIA STRAIN - ANTI FLAG - ARCH ENEMY - ATARI TEENAGE RIOT - AURA NOIR - BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME - BLACK SPIDERS - CANDLEMASS - CARPATHIAN FOREST - COAL CHAMBER - CONVERGE - CRADLE OF FILTH - CRYPTOPSY - DANKO JONES - FOR TODAY - GOD SEED - HAEMORRHAGE - HARDCORE SUPERSTAR - HEAVEN'S BASEMENT - IHSAHN - KARMA TO BURN - KRISIUN - LEPROUS - MARDUK - MASS HYSTERIA - MY SLEEPING KARMA - NACHTMYSTIUM - NEGATIVE APPROACH - PARKWAY DRIVE - PUNISH YOURSELF - RED FANG - ROTTING CHRIST - SENSER - SKINDRED - SPIRITUAL BEGGARS - THE SWORD - TERROR - TESTAMENT - TRUCKFIGHTERS
Written on: 30.11.2012 11:53
AC/DC
Metaltown - Sabaton, Korn, Danko Jones, Graveyard, Marduk, Witchcraft and Bombus.
Written on: 30.11.2012 14:24
hed
AC/DC wrote:

Hellfest in France - KISS - TWISTED SISTER - ACCEPT - KORN - STONESOUR - BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE - VOLBEAT - AVANTASIA - SICK OF IT ALL - BAD RELIGION THE ACACIA STRAIN - ANTI FLAG - ARCH ENEMY - ATARI TEENAGE RIOT - AURA NOIR - BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME - BLACK SPIDERS - CANDLEMASS - CARPATHIAN FOREST - COAL CHAMBER - CONVERGE - CRADLE OF FILTH - CRYPTOPSY - DANKO JONES - FOR TODAY - GOD SEED - HAEMORRHAGE - HARDCORE SUPERSTAR - HEAVEN'S BASEMENT - IHSAHN - KARMA TO BURN - KRISIUN - LEPROUS - MARDUK - MASS HYSTERIA - MY SLEEPING KARMA - NACHTMYSTIUM - NEGATIVE APPROACH - PARKWAY DRIVE - PUNISH YOURSELF - RED FANG - ROTTING CHRIST - SENSER - SKINDRED - SPIRITUAL BEGGARS - THE SWORD - TERROR - TESTAMENT - TRUCKFIGHTERS

I'd love to see atari teenage riot at roskilde.
Wouldn't mind sick of it all, skindred or coal chamber either.
Written on: 30.11.2012 19:11
Lord Beef Jerky
Twisted Sister, Atari Teenage Riot, Coal Chamber, Converge, Danko Jones, Senser, The Sword and Testament would go directly to my must-see list, so I'm hoping for a couple of these.
Written on: 30.11.2012 19:28
The Rehabilitation of Luis Suarez
Lord Beef Jerky wrote:

Twisted Sister, Atari Teenage Riot, Coal Chamber, Converge, Danko Jones, Senser, The Sword and Testament would go directly to my must-see list, so I'm hoping for a couple of these.

Which Senser are we talking about here? I think there are two bands with the same name.
Written on: 01.12.2012 11:58
Lord Beef Jerky
Top Secret Identity wrote:

Lord Beef Jerky wrote:

Which Senser are we talking about here? I think there are two bands with the same name.

Don't know the other, but I'm talking about the clicheed rap metal band from the 90's. Would be good fun.

http://www.allmusic.com/artist/senser-mn0000010683

Password
Remember me
Forgot password?
Ophavsretten tilhører Roskilde Festival.
Informationerne må alene anvendes til eget ikke-kommercielt brug.
Dette site anvender cookies.
Læs mere om brugen...