Roskilde Festivals diskussionforum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

Du skal være logget ind for at skrive indlæg. Log ind eller opret dig som bruger.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

Expected bands for 2013 (touring in Europe next summer)

Written on: 01.12.2012 15:39
elGrand
Truckfighters would be interesting to see @Roskilde!
Written on: 04.12.2012 12:15
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
Copenhell just added:

Amon Amarth, Parkway Drive, Alestorm og Between The Buried And Me

So none of them for Roskilde
Written on: 04.12.2012 12:56
The Rehabilitation of Luis Suarez
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote:

Copenhell just added:

Amon Amarth, Parkway Drive, Alestorm og Between The Buried And Me

So none of them for Roskilde

Damn!
Written on: 04.12.2012 13:18
Kuken Andersson
T in the Park (11-14th july) has confirmed Rihanna, Mumford & sons, Jake Bugg, Of Monsters and Men, The Script, Paloma Faith and Alt-j

Isle of Wight (13-15th june) has confirmed The Stone Roses, Bon Jovi, Blondie, Bloc Party, Fun., Jake Bugg, The Maccabees, Paloma Faith, Ellie Goulding, Happy Mondays, Imperial Teen, Republica, The Script, The Farm and Bonnie Raitt.
Written on: 04.12.2012 13:23
Lord Beef Jerky
Copenhell is looking pretty awesome so far... already 3 must-sees for me! King Diamond, Every Time I Die and Between The Buried And Me. Roskilde is looking hopeful, but so far I'm not impressed - in other words no must-sees for me so far.
Written on: 04.12.2012 15:19
gixbit
Metaltown in Gothenburg, held the same weekend as Roskilde, have announced their first bunch of bands:

Korn
Sabaton
Graveyard
Danko Jones
Witchcraft
Bombus
Marduk

Maybe we will see some of them at Roskilde. Personally I hope for Graveyard. I know they played in 2010 but their new album Lights Out surely is great. Maybe it's time for Danko Jones again also. Perfect small stage hard rock n roll.

I have never liked Korn and really don't know anything about their status but does anyone listen to them nowadays?

Written on: 04.12.2012 15:44
Lord Beef Jerky wrote:

Copenhell is looking pretty awesome so far... already 3 must-sees for me! King Diamond, Every Time I Die and Between The Buried And Me. Roskilde is looking hopeful, but so far I'm not impressed - in other words no must-sees for me so far.

Hey!

Even I haven't started my complaining yet! icon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 04.12.2012 16:14
Lord Beef Jerky
Top Secret Identity wrote:

Lord Beef Jerky wrote:

Hey!

I'm actually not complaining, even though it might seem so. The programme so far is shaping up nicely with bands that really fit Roskilde´s "old" profile. No real "bad" acts have been announced so far either. However nothing that really fits my taste has been announced either.
Written on: 04.12.2012 17:48
Lord Beef Jerky wrote:

Top Secret Identity wrote:

Lord Beef Jerky wrote:

Hey!

I'm actually not complaining, even though it might seem so. The programme so far is shaping up nicely with bands that really fit Roskilde´s "old" profile. No real "bad" acts have been announced so far either. However nothing that really fits my taste has been announced either.

True,

very early days. Hope there will some great announcements to come before the Holiday
Written on: 04.12.2012 18:06
Lars Christian Jakobsen
Fleetwood Mac have announced a dates to a reunion tour in America and have hinted a European tour as well as they said they would like to do festivals. Maybe Fleetwood Mac will be the big older headliner or else maybe Jelling will get them
Written on: 04.12.2012 18:21
Bongo Anders
That would be cool.
Written on: 04.12.2012 18:29
For me only if it had been a reunion with Peter Green
Written on: 04.12.2012 19:59
Bongo Anders
Well I only know the band (or should I say their songs) so for me it doesn´t matter what constellation they come in.
Written on: 04.12.2012 21:51
Youtube Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac, mate. You wont be disappointed, I promise. They don't play those songs anymore from what I understand
Written on: 04.12.2012 22:13
Bongo Anders
For Copyright reasons or what????
Written on: 05.12.2012 01:45
I Like Turtles
Kuken Andersson wrote:

T in the Park (11-14th july) has confirmed Rihanna, Mumford & sons, Jake Bugg, Of Monsters and Men, The Script, Paloma Faith and Alt-j

Isle of Wight (13-15th june) has confirmed The Stone Roses, Bon Jovi, Blondie, Bloc Party, Fun., Jake Bugg, The Maccabees, Paloma Faith, Ellie Goulding, Happy Mondays, Imperial Teen, Republica, The Script, The Farm and Bonnie Raitt.

Aarh f***, not The Stone Roses! I rarely experience really bad concerts but their gig at Lisbon fits that description pretty well
Does Rihanna fit the "Roskilde-profile"? Wouldn't mind seeing her at all
Written on: 05.12.2012 06:46
Bongo Anders wrote:

For Copyright reasons or what????

If you check the music you will see it is completely different to the pop they did after Peter Green
Written on: 05.12.2012 20:38
Bongo Anders

Rammsteins tourplan gives hope of seeing them at Roskilde next year.

June 01, 2013 NL Nijmegen, Goffertpark Fortarock XL
June 04, 2013 PL Warsaw Impact
June 08, 2013 RU Samara Rock on Volga / Rock Nad Volgoi
June 13, 2013 CH Interlaken Greenfield Festival
June 14, 2013 A Nickelsdorf Nova Rock
June 16, 2013 GB Donington Park Download Festival
June 21-23, 2013 D Scheeßel Hurricane
June 21-23, 2013 D Neuhausen ob Eck Southside
June 27, 2013 SE Norrköping Bravalla Festival
June 29, 2013 FI Helsinki, Hietaniemi Beach Rock The Beach
July 06, 2013 B Werchter Rock Werchter
July 18, 2013 FR Carhaix Festival Les Vieilles Charrues
July 26, 2013 BG Sofia Sofia Rocks
July 28, 2013 RO Bucharest, Romexpo Rock over Bucharest
August 01, 2013 D Wacken Wacken Open Air
Written on: 05.12.2012 20:43
Bongo Anders
Taking a closer look then probably not because the 2 concerts in bold was listed in the list with the spring concerts.

But Thursday or Friday could still happen though, but it will be a busy schedule.

June 29, 2013 FI Helsinki, Hietaniemi Beach Rock The Beach
July 06, 2013 B Werchter Rock Werchter
July 07, 2013 FR Nancy Zenith - Amphitheatre Plein Air
July 09, 2013 IT Rome Rock in Rome Arena
Written on: 05.12.2012 20:54
Bongo Anders
Editors has Thursday, Friday and Saturday off, they are in Belgium at Roch Werchter on Sunday.

Written on: 06.12.2012 00:08
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
Bongo Anders wrote:

Editors has Thursday, Friday and Saturday off, they are in Belgium at Roch Werchter on Sunday.

I think Editors is a good guess
Written on: 06.12.2012 00:27
Coldblooded
I Like Turtles wrote:

Kuken Andersson wrote:

Aarh f***, not The Stone Roses! I rarely experience really bad concerts but their gig at Lisbon fits that description pretty well

Rihanna sucked ass at her festival tour last year: http://gaffa.se/peaceandlove/review/62225
Stone Roses were equally bad at Northside. Ian Brown's voice was so incomprehensibly poor. He was basically out of tune the entire concert through. There is no excusing that. They can buy a goddamn auto tuner or fuck right off for all I care.
Written on: 06.12.2012 04:34
Wallu
Happy Mondays are back! Even though they had cancelled almost all of their shows so far. I´d like to see them, just in case they could be good..
Written on: 06.12.2012 04:39
Rihanna took a steep dive in estimation. Not for going back to that uber prick Chris Brown, but actually trying to justify what he did to her in the lyrics on the new album. She'll do and say whatever to ship music these days it seems.
Written on: 06.12.2012 10:32
I Like Turtles
Coldblooded wrote:

I Like Turtles wrote:

Kuken Andersson wrote:

Rihanna sucked ass at her festival tour last year: http://gaffa.se/peaceandlove/review/62225
Stone Roses were equally bad at Northside. Ian Brown's voice was so incomprehensibly poor. He was basically out of tune the entire concert through. There is no excusing that. They can buy a goddamn auto tuner or fuck right off for all I care.

Ah, didn't know that about her.. But yeah, The Stone Roses seem to suck everywhere they go! I'm suggesting that they fuck right off icon_smile.gif

Password
Remember me
Forgot password?
Ophavsretten tilhører Roskilde Festival.
Informationerne må alene anvendes til eget ikke-kommercielt brug.
Dette site anvender cookies.
Læs mere om brugen...