D
    H
    M
    S
til Roskilde Festival 2015 - 27. juni til 4. juli

Roskilde Festivals diskussionforum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

Du skal være logget ind for at skrive indlæg. Log ind eller opret dig som bruger.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

Expected bands for 2013 (touring in Europe next summer)

Written on: 14.01.2013 12:26
Trine Kold Schmidt
gixbit wrote:

Metaltown in Gothenburg, held the same weekend as Roskilde, have announced their first bunch of bands:

Korn
Sabaton
Graveyard
Danko Jones
Witchcraft
Bombus
Marduk

Maybe we will see some of them at Roskilde. Personally I hope for Graveyard. I know they played in 2010 but their new album Lights Out surely is great. Maybe it's time for Danko Jones again also. Perfect small stage hard rock n roll.

I have never liked Korn and really don't know anything about their status but does anyone listen to them nowadays?

I hope that KoRn will come to rf this year. I love their music, and their new album is awesome with all the electronic mixed into their music. Crossing my fingers!
Written on: 14.01.2013 12:44
midr
Hurricane Festival (Germany)
+
Billy Talent | The Smashing Pumpkins | Paul Kalkbrenner | Bloc Party | Gogol Bordello | Ben Howard | Jimmy Eat World | Parkway Drive | Alt-J | Sout Out Louds | Johnossi | Converge | Steven Wilson | Passenger | SDP | Swim Deep | Skaters | OK Kid | Modeselektor | Parov Stelar Band | Breakbot live
Written on: 14.01.2013 15:02
Niels Ole Nørgaard
Let's hope for Neil Young and Crazy Horse! Their tour for 2013 is being updated continuously.

2013-06-02, Waldbühne, Berlin, Germany
2013-06-03, O2 World, Hamburg, Germany
2013-06-05, Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam, Netherlands
2013-06-06, Le Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy, Paris, France
2013-06-08, Vorst Nationaal, Brussels, Belgium
2013-06-10, Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle, England
2013-06-11, LG Arena, Birmingham, England
2013-06-13, SECC, Glasgow, Scotland
2013-06-15, RDS Arena, Dublin, Ireland
2013-06-17, The O2 Arena, London, England
2013-07-11, Rockhal, Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg
2013-07-12, Lanxess Arena, Köln, Germany
2013-07-15, Vienne Antique, Vienne, France
2013-07-17, Le Festival de Nimes, Nimes, France
2013-07-18 “Big Festival” Biarritz, France
2013-07-20, Festival Vieilles Charrues, Bretagne, France
2013-07-22, Schleyerhalle, Stuttgart, Germany
2013-07-23 Paleo Festival, Nyon, Switzerland
2013-07-25, Lucca Summer Festival, Lucca, Italy
2013-07-26, Rock in Roma, Roma, Italy
Written on: 14.01.2013 15:07
Niels Ole Nørgaard
Peache and Love Festival in Sweden (June 25-29) has announced Depeche Mode and Iggy and The Stooges, among others.

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 14.01.2013 at 15:07.]
Written on: 14.01.2013 18:28
Ruslabox
Norwegian disco dicks Lindstrøm and Todd Terje just released a new track - "Lanzarote" - today, along with the announcement that they would be touring together this summer. They are billed for some of Europe's main electronic festivals already: http://www.residentadvisor.net/news.aspx?id=18632

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 14.01.2013 at 18:29.]
Written on: 15.01.2013 10:19
Desmond
Rock am Ring

A Day To Remember Airbourne All Time Low Amon Amarth Asking Alexandria Bad Religion Bloody Beetroots Live BOYS NOIZE LIVE Bring Me The Horizon Broilers Bullet Bullet For My Valentine Casper Coal Chamber Cro Ellie Goulding Fettes Brot Five Finger Death Punch Fritz Kalkbrenner FUN. Graveyard Green Day Hacktivist Hurts Imagine Dragons Jake Bugg Korn Kraftklub Leslie Clio Papa Roach Paramore Phoenix Pierce The Veil Royal Republic Seeed Selig Simple Plan Sportfreunde Stiller Stone Sour The BossHoss The Killers The Prodigy The Wombats Thirty Seconds To Mars Tocotronic Volbeat .
Written on: 15.01.2013 10:24
muoe
Niels Ole Nørgaard wrote:

Peache and Love Festival in Sweden (June 25-29) has announced Depeche Mode and Iggy and The Stooges, among others.

Could be nice to have Depeche Mode, but they've announced Macklemore & Lewis as well - and that would be fucking awesome!
Written on: 15.01.2013 10:37
Coldblooded
muoe wrote:

Could be nice to have Depeche Mode, but they've announced Macklemore & Lewis as well - and that would be fucking awesome!

They played at Roskilde last year, so they probably won't be booked once again so soon.
Written on: 15.01.2013 12:05
Pellefar
Elton John has an album coming out in the spring. Knowing his tour schedule, he usually ends up somewhere in Denmark. I Pray that he'll play on Roskilde.
Written on: 15.01.2013 12:50
gixbit

Let's hope for Neil Young and Crazy Horse! Their tour for 2013 is being updated continuously.

2013-06-02, Waldbühne, Berlin, Germany
2013-06-03, O2 World, Hamburg, Germany
2013-06-05, Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam, Netherlands
2013-06-06, Le Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy, Paris, France
2013-06-08, Vorst Nationaal, Brussels, Belgium
2013-06-10, Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle, England
2013-06-11, LG Arena, Birmingham, England
2013-06-13, SECC, Glasgow, Scotland
2013-06-15, RDS Arena, Dublin, Ireland
2013-06-17, The O2 Arena, London, England
2013-07-11, Rockhal, Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg
2013-07-12, Lanxess Arena, Köln, Germany
2013-07-15, Vienne Antique, Vienne, France
2013-07-17, Le Festival de Nimes, Nimes, France
2013-07-18 “Big Festival” Biarritz, France
2013-07-20, Festival Vieilles Charrues, Bretagne, France
2013-07-22, Schleyerhalle, Stuttgart, Germany
2013-07-23 Paleo Festival, Nyon, Switzerland
2013-07-25, Lucca Summer Festival, Lucca, Italy
2013-07-26, Rock in Roma, Roma, Italy

Would be a perfect addition! The new album is fantastic!
Let's hope he dosen't take a break, and goes back to the States between 17/6-11/7.
He needs to play one last time on Orange. The last time he said that Roskilde was the best festival. And I don't think that's something that Mr Young says everywhere he go.
Written on: 15.01.2013 16:24
muoe
Coldblooded wrote:

muoe wrote:

They played at Roskilde last year, so they probably won't be booked once again so soon.

Why the hell did I not notice that last year?! Dammit!
Written on: 15.01.2013 16:54
muoe
muoe wrote:

Coldblooded wrote:

muoe wrote:

Why the hell did I not notice that last year?! Dammit!

Oh, wait, I just checked the schedule from last year. Macklemore & Lewis were supposed to play at Cosmopol Friday at 15:45. But the schedule (official iOS-app) shows another band playing. Can anyone confirm that they actually played?
Written on: 15.01.2013 17:01
TMaagaard
muoe wrote:

Oh, wait, I just checked the schedule from last year. Macklemore & Lewis were supposed to play at Cosmopol Friday at 15:45. But the schedule (official iOS-app) shows another band playing. Can anyone confirm that they actually played?

I think what happened last year was that they had put a couple of hip-hop artists straight after one another at Cosmopol that day. So your app might only show the first of the names whilst Macklemore & Lewis probably played as one of the following acts. I didn't hear anything about them cancelling at least.
Written on: 15.01.2013 19:29
muoe
TMaagaard wrote:

muoe wrote:

I think what happened last year was that they had put a couple of hip-hop artists straight after one another at Cosmopol that day. So your app might only show the first of the names whilst Macklemore & Lewis probably played as one of the following acts. I didn't hear anything about them cancelling at least.

You're probably right! Thanks.
Written on: 16.01.2013 17:49
Danni
Download Festival just added these:

Korn, Down, Limp Bizkit, Airbourne, Jimmy Eat World, Cancer Bats, Enter Shikari, Asking Alexandria, Motionless In White, Parkway Drive, Young Guns, Hacktivist, Five Finger Death Punch, Walking Papers, Huntress, Hardcore Superstar, Converge, Amon Amarth, Black Dogs, In This Moment, I Am I, HellYeah, Last Witness, Heavens Basement, The Hives, 3 Doors Down, Earthtone 9, UFO, Goldsboro, Vision of Disorder, The Sword, Buffalo Summer

Have to say in my opinion Download have a pretty good lineup all in all

Sweden Rock have also just added:

Skid Row, Spiders, The Last Band

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 16.01.2013 at 17:58.]
Written on: 17.01.2013 18:49
AC/DC
Neil Young and Crazy Horse to play ‎Big Festival in France

[This article was edited 2 times, at last 17.01.2013 at 18:49.]
Written on: 18.01.2013 12:07
ivid
Open'er, Poland (3-6 July):
Animal Collective
Disclosure
Maria Peszek
Tame Impala

We have AC and Disclosure already, what about Tame Impala? icon_smile.gif
Written on: 18.01.2013 13:14
Rockmus
ivid wrote:

Open'er, Poland (3-6 July):
Animal Collective
Disclosure
Maria Peszek
Tame Impala

We have AC and Disclosure already, what about Tame Impala? icon_smile.gif

I loved (as probably the only one) Tame Impala last time they visited (2010 or '11?) But I was also pretty high at that concert... nevertheless is Feels Like I'm Only Going Backwards one of the best songs last year... so yeah bring 'em on!
Written on: 18.01.2013 13:47
TMaagaard
Rockmus wrote:

I loved (as probably the only one) Tame Impala last time they visited (2010 or '11?) But I was also pretty high at that concert... nevertheless is Feels Like I'm Only Going Backwards one of the best songs last year... so yeah bring 'em on!

I thought they were alright last time and "Lonerism" really is a good record, so I wouldn't mind giving them another chance.
Written on: 21.01.2013 17:24
TMaagaard
I could see Roskilde Festival announce Mother Levinsky, Baby in Vain and Indians soon. In a style similar to last year's Roskilde Road Trip (or what it was called).
http://www.soundvenue.com/nyheder/2013/01/21/roskilde-praesenterer-talenter-til-ny-festival
Written on: 25.01.2013 11:06
Tobias Simonsen
Coachella 2013 lineup (My own favourites):

Blur, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Simian Mobile Disco, Franz Ferdinand, Major Lazor, Earl Sweatshirt, Infected Mushroom, Modest Mouse, Lou Reed, We-Tang Clan, Modest Mouse and so on

http://assets.coachella.com/uploads/media_items/lineup-poster-splash.original.jpg
Written on: 25.01.2013 11:25
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
Tobias Simonsen wrote:

Blur, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Simian Mobile Disco, Franz Ferdinand, Major Lazor, Earl Sweatshirt, Infected Mushroom, Modest Mouse, Lou Reed, We-Tang Clan, Modest Mouse and so on

http://assets.coachella.com/uploads/media_items/lineup-poster-splash.original.jpg

Coachella dont say much.. it a long time before Roskilde and in the US.... and RHCP needs to stay in the US
Written on: 25.01.2013 15:56
Coldblooded
Trine Kold Schmidt wrote:

gixbit wrote:

Metaltown in Gothenburg, held the same weekend as Roskilde, have announced their first bunch of bands:

Korn
Sabaton
Graveyard
Danko Jones
Witchcraft
Bombus
Marduk

Maybe we will see some of them at Roskilde. Personally I hope for Graveyard. I know they played in 2010 but their new album Lights Out surely is great. Maybe it's time for Danko Jones again also. Perfect small stage hard rock n roll.

I have never liked Korn and really don't know anything about their status but does anyone listen to them nowadays?

I hope that KoRn will come to rf this year. I love their music, and their new album is awesome with all the electronic mixed into their music. Crossing my fingers!

Motörhead and The Sword just got added to the Metaltown lineup. They've got quite a bunch of interesting bands who could be subheadliner-material at Roskilde. Korn is probably a no-show in lieu of the three heavy headliners in the Roskilde linuep already, unless of course RF decides to book them as a really huge subheadliner.
Written on: 26.01.2013 08:39
Anne
I think Junip should play ...... icon_smile.gif
Written on: 27.01.2013 16:39
Kuken Andersson
Tobias Simonsen wrote:

Wu Tang Clan, Lou Reed and Moby would be great at Roskilde.

Password
Remember me
Forgot password?
Ophavsretten tilhører Roskilde Festival.
Informationerne må alene anvendes til eget ikke-kommercielt brug.
Dette site anvender cookies.
Læs mere om brugen...