Roskilde Festivals diskussionforum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

Du skal være logget ind for at skrive indlæg. Log ind eller opret dig som bruger.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

Friday 18.12.09

Written on: 16.12.2009 15:20
MasterMaster
WHo will be announced on friday? Seems like it will be the last before Christmas... Hope we get something good! At least a semi-headiner, since no headliners are coming in the calendar
Written on: 16.12.2009 15:30
Deleted user
Roskilde Festival wrote:
[...]there will be no teaser this time around ‘cause we are uncertain of how many people are familiar with the up-coming act.

Either a very big or very unknown band?
Written on: 16.12.2009 15:31
Aleg-One
Emilius skrev:

Roskilde Festival skrev:
[...]there will be no teaser this time around ‘cause we are uncertain of how many people are familiar with the up-coming act.

It is Nephew..
Written on: 16.12.2009 15:32
Deleted user Also, I read somewhere something along the lines of 'while we're waiting for the heavy side of the program to be announced....'

Hint of Metal I'm supposing.
Written on: 16.12.2009 15:35
Deleted user
Aleg-One wrote:

Emilius wrote:

Roskilde Festival wrote:

It is Nephew..

Oh ok... Solved then : P
Written on: 16.12.2009 15:44
Aleg-One
Emilius skrev:

Also, I read somewhere something along the lines of 'while we're waiting for the heavy side of the program to be announced....'

Hint of Metal I'm supposing.

I read that too somewhere - but Im pretty sure it said something like "heavy black clouds are coming towards Roskilde in january, 2010".. So nothing in 2009 icon_smile.gif
Written on: 16.12.2009 15:46
Syn
As I said on december 1st, i think its Nephew, because of the picture in the advent calender. And when I said it at the forum, a Roskilde official blurred the picture.
Written on: 16.12.2009 16:08
Aleg-One
Syn skrev:

As I said on december 1st, i think its Nephew, because of the picture in the advent calender. And when I said it at the forum, a Roskilde official blurred the picture.

Exactly.. And I want you to know I did not try to take credit away from you by mentioning it again.

icon_cool.gif
Written on: 16.12.2009 16:10
EmilMark
Aleg-One skrev:

Syn skrev:

Exactly.. And I want you to know I did not try to take credit away from you by mentioning it again.

icon_cool.gif

pfff.. as if you did... not.. ! icon_eek.gif
Written on: 16.12.2009 16:31
Kasper Holm
You did didn't you? icon_frown.gif Baby murderer!
Written on: 16.12.2009 16:49
JockeyFullOfBourbon
Aleg-One skrev:

Syn skrev:

icon_cool.gif

hehe, affraid of another troll attack? icon_razz.gif
Written on: 16.12.2009 16:57
Aleg-One
JockeyFullOfBourbon skrev:

Aleg-One skrev:

Syn skrev:

icon_cool.gif

Just having a laugh over the situation icon_smile.gif But would you beleive the dude actually threatened me on facebook!? Such a douche..
Written on: 16.12.2009 17:06
Syn
Aleg-One skrev:

Aleg-One skrev:

Syn skrev:

icon_cool.gif

Just having a laugh over the situation icon_smile.gif But would you beleive the dude actually threatened me on facebook!? Such a douche..

What!? Did he threat you on Facebook?

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 16.12.2009 at 17:06.]
Written on: 16.12.2009 17:06
MasterMaster
Aleg-One wrote:

JockeyFullOfBourbon wrote:

Aleg-One wrote:

Syn wrote:

icon_cool.gif

Haha, some people really are messed up.
Written on: 16.12.2009 17:19
JockeyFullOfBourbon
Mastermaster skrev:

Aleg-One skrev:

Aleg-One skrev:

Syn skrev:

icon_cool.gif

Haha, some people really are messed up.

I really can´t believe the roskilde people didn´t delete his profile when he was making that I hate Aleg-One christmas calender thing..
Written on: 16.12.2009 18:14
Saturnus
Aleg-One skrev:

Emilius skrev:

Roskilde Festival skrev:

It is Nephew..

I concur..,
Written on: 16.12.2009 18:44
Tom Jarman
I think I speak for the entire forum when I say that Aleg-One is a virtual hero.
Written on: 16.12.2009 19:21
Jamiefameflame
Tom Jarman skrev:

I think I speak for the entire forum when I say that Aleg-One is a virtual hero.

Is it possible to become a fan of him on Facebook?
Written on: 16.12.2009 19:27
Tom Jarman
Myg wrote:

Tom Jarman wrote:

I dont think that would be enough to show just how important he is. Im organising a march in London next week to show just that, im expecting numbers to be at least a million. The chant will go..

"Aleg-One. He's the one. We aleg him. We aleg him a lot."
Written on: 16.12.2009 19:27
Deleted user
Myg wrote:

Tom Jarman wrote:

Hahah yes it is!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Natten/13108824954?ref=ts#/pages/Natten/13108824954?ref=ts
Written on: 16.12.2009 19:35
Jamiefameflame
Emilius skrev:

Myg skrev:

Tom Jarman skrev:

Hahah yes it is!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Natten/13108824954?ref=ts#/pages/Natten/13108824954?ref=ts

Well you just saved my day! icon_smile.gif
Written on: 16.12.2009 20:39
JockeyFullOfBourbon
Myg skrev:

Emilius skrev:

Myg skrev:

Tom Jarman skrev:

Hahah yes it is!

hehe WTF!!!??? icon_razz.gif
Written on: 16.12.2009 20:59
EmilMark

Myg skrev:

Emilius skrev:

Myg skrev:

Tom Jarman skrev:

Hahah yes it is!

hehe WTF!!!??? icon_razz.gif

I'm going to get a tattoo af his avatar!! on my ass! icon_eek.gif
Written on: 16.12.2009 21:49
Bongo Anders
There is actually a fangroup for me named I love anders, it was created by some canadiens and australians after RF 08, but maybe i have to sign of for this one.
Written on: 16.12.2009 21:56
Deleted user Needless to say, I've never gotten anything but death threats, and the occasional "your music is somewhat decent" comments.

Password
Remember me
Forgot password?
Ophavsretten tilhører Roskilde Festival.
Informationerne må alene anvendes til eget ikke-kommercielt brug.
Dette site anvender cookies.
Læs mere om brugen...