D
    H
    M
    S
til Roskilde Festival 2015 - 27. juni til 4. juli

Roskilde Festivals diskussionforum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

Du skal være logget ind for at skrive indlæg. Log ind eller opret dig som bruger.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

New announcement wednesday 9/12/2009?

Written on: 08.12.2009 14:36
MasterMaster
Last year Roskilde announced bands almost every wednesday, and some mondays! Is there any chance that we will get another one tomorrow? If we do get something, i dont think it will be another headliner just yet, but maybe a couple of semi`s?
Written on: 08.12.2009 14:39
Deleted user From Facebook:

Roskilde Festival wrote:
Band teaser: Take a bit US, combine it with good stuff from easten europe and mix it all with influences from ska, reggae and pop. Shake and you have a cocktail that will last all the way to RF 2010.

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 08.12.2009 at 14:39.]
Written on: 08.12.2009 14:43
MasterMaster
nice! I just checked it out, and they also stated that there will be more than one band! They also stated that Gogol Bordello is not one of them
Written on: 08.12.2009 14:44
Deleted user Yeah, I think my money is on SOAD for the first part of the teaser. As for Ska, Reggae and pop, could be anything really...
Written on: 08.12.2009 15:00
Deleted user I think they will announce Iron Maiden tomorrow. Yesterday they posted this pic on there frontpage:
http://www.ironmaiden.com/images/steve_watchthisspace.jpg

Sonisphere UK also posted a message saying they would confirm a huge name Wednesday at the same time. It's also 99% official that they are playing Graspop 2010.
Written on: 08.12.2009 15:02
Deleted user That would be truly awesome. I hope Bruce will still recognize me with the beard. icon_cool.gif
Written on: 08.12.2009 15:39
Stefan Jespersgaard
Up the irons for Iron Maiden !! icon_evil.gif
Written on: 08.12.2009 15:55
MasterMaster
Iron Maiden doesnt really fit the teaser i have to say... so i doubt that they will be announced tomorrow.. hopefully sometime later though!
Written on: 08.12.2009 16:08
JockeyFullOfBourbon
Mastermaster skrev:

Iron Maiden doesnt really fit the teaser i have to say... so i doubt that they will be announced tomorrow.. hopefully sometime later though!

no there is nothing US in maiden!
Written on: 08.12.2009 16:16
MasterMaster
JockeyFullOfBourbon skrev:

Mastermaster skrev:

no there is nothing US in maiden!

nope... Metallica would be more likely.. Hetfield, Hammett and Trujillo are american, whereas Ulrich is Danish (east from the US) :p
Or SOAD
Written on: 08.12.2009 16:42
weiss
Do you think it will be released in the calender? because then we only have to wait until 00.00 icon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 08.12.2009 16:42
MasterMaster
weiss skrev:

Do you think it will be released in the calender? because then we only have to wait until 00.00 icon_biggrin.gif

lets hope so! But in that case it wont be a headliner
Written on: 08.12.2009 18:08
Deleted user I have not even seen the teaser icon_razz.gif
Written on: 08.12.2009 18:09
skallgrimsson
Emilius skrev:

From Facebook:

Roskilde Festival skrev:
Band teaser: Take a bit US, combine it with good stuff from easten europe and mix it all with influences from ska, reggae and pop. Shake and you have a cocktail that will last all the way to RF 2010.

MATISYAHU?

(from the US, plays reggea/rap, pop, ska and is a jew)

That is if they mean one band/guy, otherwise SOAD would be nice.

[This article was edited 2 times, at last 08.12.2009 at 18:10.]
Written on: 08.12.2009 20:35
weiss
Lasse Porsgaard Dam skrev:

I think they will announce Iron Maiden tomorrow. Yesterday they posted this pic on there frontpage:

Sonisphere UK also posted a message saying they would confirm a huge name Wednesday at the same time. It's also 99% official that they are playing Graspop 2010.

I'm with you on that!!

A lot of rumors:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=131591

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/iron-maiden-sonisphere-announcement-imminent/

http://www.lastfm.se/event/1224726+Graspop+Metal+Meeting+2010

Up the irons!!

They say we will get two bands tomorrow.. Maybe one in the calender and then 19.00 tomorrow evening we will get Iron F***ing Maiden!

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 08.12.2009 at 20:36.]
Written on: 08.12.2009 23:38
Deleted user
weiss skrev:

Lasse Porsgaard Dam skrev:

I think they will announce Iron Maiden tomorrow. Yesterday they posted this pic on there frontpage:

I'm with you on that!!

A lot of rumors:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=131591

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/iron-maiden-sonisphere-announcement-imminent/

http://www.lastfm.se/event/1224726+Graspop+Metal+Meeting+2010

Up the irons!!

They say we will get two bands tomorrow.. Maybe one in the calender and then 19.00 tomorrow evening we will get Iron F***ing Maiden!

If we get Iron Maiden i'll jizz in my pants!!
Written on: 08.12.2009 23:46
skallgrimsson
You two guys seem to be high on fumes hahaha, but if we get Iron Maiden, that's a really big name! icon_smile.gif
Written on: 08.12.2009 23:59
weiss
skallgrimsson skrev:

You two guys seem to be high on fumes hahaha, but if we get Iron Maiden, that's a really big name! icon_smile.gif

indeed it is! icon_smile.gif
Written on: 09.12.2009 00:02
MadsNedergaard
Shantel is announced - see the advent calendar! icon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 09.12.2009 00:06
weiss
yea, congrats to the ones who likes this guy icon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 09.12.2009 01:21
Deleted user
weiss skrev:

skallgrimsson skrev:

indeed it is! icon_smile.gif

Well lets not forget that Iron Maiden is the best band in the world icon_wink.gif
Written on: 09.12.2009 01:45
AC/DC
I think that we will see Iron Maiden at Roskilde Festival 2010 icon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 09.12.2009 12:41
Stefan Jespersgaard
Atli Thor Matthiasson skrev:

Im actually beginning to doubt that.

Roskilde always seems to miss THE BIG oldschool metal/rock headliner, ok we had Judas Priest in 08 but other than that i dont remember a big metal/rock headliner at roskilde the last couple of years..
Written on: 09.12.2009 12:44
skallgrimsson
Stefan Jespersgaard skrev:

Roskilde always seems to miss THE BIG oldschool metal/rock headliner, ok we had Judas Priest in 08 but other than that i dont remember a big metal/rock headliner at roskilde the last couple of years..

Take a chill pill icon_razz.gif

There will be more as always.
Written on: 09.12.2009 12:55
weiss
Stefan Jespersgaard skrev:

Ah well yea Judas and SLAYER not to forget! Maybe Guns n Roses in 2006 and of course Black Sabbath in 05..

Password
Remember me
Forgot password?
Ophavsretten tilhører Roskilde Festival.
Informationerne må alene anvendes til eget ikke-kommercielt brug.
Dette site anvender cookies.
Læs mere om brugen...