D
    H
    M
    S
til Roskilde Festival 2015 - 27. juni til 4. juli

Roskilde Festivals diskussionforum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

Du skal være logget ind for at skrive indlæg. Log ind eller opret dig som bruger.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

Other Festivals 2014

Written on: 07.02.2014 12:20
AC/DC
February 6 - Stones to play Pinkpop? - Today's Rehearsals

=> We hear, that Pinkpop chef Jan Smeets is also in talks with the band - for a date during the festival in the summer. As you can read at nu.nl, Jan expects to know whether the Stones play Pinkpop or not within the next two days... thanks to Perry Kuiphuis for the link and Rick for his comments here. From http://stonesnews.com/

I hope for Roskilde are also talking to The Rolling Stones and will book them i hope REALLY icon_cool.gif

[This article was edited 2 times, at last 07.02.2014 at 12:23.]
Written on: 07.02.2014 19:45
I Like Turtles
Biffy Clyro just got announced for Rock Werchter together with Bastille, Miles Kane, The Wombats, Midlake and London Grammar. I know they've played Denmark 3 times since releasing Opposites (been to everyone of them) but the simply can't put out such an amazing album without playing it in front of the Roskilde-audience. Come on, Roskilde! Mon the Biff!!
Written on: 08.02.2014 23:42
AC/DC
Fire fly festival = Foo Fighters, Outkast and many more. This is festival is june in USA but who knows , maybe Foo Fighters in Europe in july. I hope icon_cool.gif
Written on: 09.02.2014 11:57
Bongo Anders
Outkast is in Europe in July so why not.
Written on: 09.02.2014 14:20
I Like Turtles
I think we have to look at Bråvalla Festival

Iron Maiden - not gonna happen because of Copenhell
Kings of Leon - played Smukfest last year but no dates since Mechanical Bull
Kanye West - I guess it's either him or OutKast for this year's hiphop-headliner
Axwell Λ Ingrosso
Alesso
Lana Del Rey - playing NorthSide
Bastille - playing everywhere apparently. Why not Roskilde as well
Passenger
Veronica Maggio - played a very well received show at Store Vega. Maybe the bookers were watching?
The Offspring - they still got it, and hasn't played here since 1995. It's about time, huh?
Mando Diao
Laleh
The Hives - saw them at Bilbao BBK last year and they were goooood. An afternoon show at Orange Stage would gather a big crowd, I think
Imagine Dragons - played in Denmark 3 times lately so I guess it's unlikely..
Dropkick Murphys - NorthSide's got Flogging Molly. Give us Dropkick!!
The Kooks
Jake Bugg - played last year
Belle & Sebastian
Otto Knows
Markus Krunegård
Melissa Horn
Daniel Adams-Ray
NONONO
Lewis Watson
Bring Me The Horizon
Trivium - No danish date yet since the new record? That's odd
Style of Eye
Adrian Lux
Anthrax
Bad Religion
We Came as Romans
Of Mice & Men
Reignwolf - he has been on fire for quite some time now, and finally went to Europe. Roskilde shouldn't miss out on this
Written on: 12.02.2014 22:18
DukeofDK
Sonisphere has just announced that Deftones will be playing there, along with the following bands:

Frank Turner, Reel Big Fish, Protest The Hero, Alestorm, Truckfighters, Kerbdog, Max Raptor, Only Crime, Blitz Kids, Itch and Hounds!

Should be between the 4th and 6th of July. Here's to hoping!

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/deftones-confirm-sonisphere-2014-plus-more-new-additions-inside/
Written on: 13.02.2014 00:37
AC/DC
DukeofDK wrote:

Sonisphere has just announced that Deftones will be playing there, along with the following bands:

Frank Turner, Reel Big Fish, Protest The Hero, Alestorm, Truckfighters, Kerbdog, Max Raptor, Only Crime, Blitz Kids, Itch and Hounds!

Should be between the 4th and 6th of July. Here's to hoping!

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/deftones-confirm-sonisphere-2014-plus-more-new-additions-inside/

I hope we will get Alestorm, i saw them at Copenhell last year and the show was awesome and they are very funny live heheicon_smile.gif
Written on: 13.02.2014 13:48
Bongo Anders
Trivium only has one date during Roskilde - My verdict, highly possible

Dropkick Murphy´s is at Werchter on Thursday is at Sonisphere sometime between Friday and Saturday - also highly possible

If Imagine Dragons shows up it has to be on Thursday if that date isn´t occupied by Hove.
But I don´t think they will be booked

Veronica Maggionly is at Ruisrock Saturday - also a very likely booking

Bastille only has a free date on Thursday

I also think that Outkast is more likely than Kanye West but he has free dates during Roskilde.

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 13.02.2014 at 13:48.]
Written on: 17.02.2014 02:12
AC/DC
Ray Davies Summer 2014 gigs
23 Jul, 2014: 49th Heineken Jazz Festival, San Sebastián, Spain.
Could be awesome if Roskilde can book Ray Davies of The Kinks. I want to see him again in concert. I saw him last time in 2007. Rock N Roll Legend.
Written on: 18.02.2014 13:13
DukeofDK
Bilbao BBK Live has announced Frank Turner and the Sleeping Souls, Conor Oberst, Foster the People, John Newman, and more names. The festival runs from the 10th-12th of July, so several of these names ought to be possible.
Written on: 18.02.2014 13:38
I Like Turtles
DukeofDK wrote:

Bilbao BBK Live has announced Frank Turner and the Sleeping Souls, Conor Oberst, Foster the People, John Newman, and more names. The festival runs from the 10th-12th of July, so several of these names ought to be possible.

Great festival! icon_wink.gif Would definitely like to see Foster The People again! And John Newman is more than welcome
Written on: 20.02.2014 09:19
Wallu
Bob Dylan playing Pori Jazz, Finland, July 17th. Just saying...
Written on: 20.02.2014 09:35
Mr. Monster
I Like Turtles wrote:

DukeofDK wrote:

Great festival! icon_wink.gif Would definitely like to see Foster The People again! And John Newman is more than welcome

so is Frank Turner and the Sleeping Souls
Written on: 28.02.2014 08:26
DukeofDK
Mr. Monster wrote:

I Like Turtles wrote:

DukeofDK wrote:

so is Frank Turner and the Sleeping Souls

Yes, bring Springs-- eh, I mean Frank Turner! He just held a concert in Amager Bio that was Boss-worthy (although not 3 hours long). An absolutely dreambooking for any festival, if people knew who he was. Goddamnit, I want Frank!!! And no, I'm not still drunk!! (well....)
Written on: 07.03.2014 00:04
AC/DC
Pinkpop will announcement next line up of 12 March. Stories says it will be The Rolling Stones. Maybe also Roskilde ? i hope icon_cool.gif
Written on: 12.03.2014 10:40
AC/DC
Rolling Stones to play Pinkpop and TW CLassic 2014
http://www.iorr.org/tour14/europe.htm
Written on: 13.03.2014 12:00
Desmond
rock am ring

Against Me! Alligatoah Alter Bridge Anthrax Architects Avenged Sevenfold AWOLNATION Babyshambles Battlecross Betty Who Black Stone Cherry Booka Shade Boysetsfire Breton Buckcherry Chevelle Coldrain Crazy Town Crossfaith Crystal Fighters Darlia Die Fantastischen Vier Editors Example Fall Out Boy Falling In Reverse Georg Auf Lieder Gesaffelstein Ghost Ghost Town Gogol Bordello Haim Heaven Shall Burn Huntress In Extremo Iron Maiden Jake Bugg Jan Delay & Disko No. 1 John Newman Josh Record Kaiser Chiefs Karnivool Kasabian Kings Of Leon Klangkarussell Live Kvelertak Left Boy Linkin Park Lonely The Brave Mando Diao Marteria Mastodon Maximo Park Metallica Milky Chance Miss May I Nessi New Politics Nine Inch Nails Of Mice & Men Opeth Pennywise Portugal. The Man Powerman 5000 Queens Of The Stone Age Quicksand Rea Garvey Rival Sons Rob Zombie Rudimental SDP Seether Sierra Kidd Slayer Suicide Silence Teesy The Brian Jonestown Massacre The Fratellis The Offspring The Pretty Reckless The Treatment Triggerfinger Trivium Walking Papers We Are Scientists Woodkid .

some nice bookings
Written on: 15.03.2014 10:37
BIMB
Massive Attack will be playing dates around Roskilde. Festivals, such as Sonar and the new Secret Solstice in Iceland before Roskilde, as well as a date in Berlin on July 5th. With a new record out and Tricky back in the bunch, this would make my festival.

[This article was edited 2 times, at last 15.03.2014 at 10:39.]
Written on: 15.03.2014 14:33
Wallu
BIMB wrote:

Massive Attack will be playing dates around Roskilde. Festivals, such as Sonar and the new Secret Solstice in Iceland before Roskilde, as well as a date in Berlin on July 5th. With a new record out and Tricky back in the bunch, this would make my festival.

Oh yes!!
Written on: 15.03.2014 18:29
Bongo Anders
They are also in Amsterdam the 4th so only the 3rd and 6th is available.
Written on: 30.03.2014 12:37
AC/DC
British Summer Time festival in Hyde Park on July 4. Maybe some of these acts also to Roskilde icon_cool.gif ?
Black Sabbath
Soundgarden
Faith No More
Motorhead
Soulfly
Hell
Kobra and The Lotus
Broken Hands
The Bots
Gallows
Bo Ningen
The Gravel Tones
Hang The Bastard
Summer Stage
Rise To Remain
Blitz Kids

[This article was edited 3 times, at last 30.03.2014 at 13:31.]
Written on: 30.03.2014 14:34
DukeofDK
AC/DC wrote:

British Summer Time festival in Hyde Park on July 4. Maybe some of these acts also to Roskilde icon_cool.gif ?
Black Sabbath
Soundgarden
Faith No More
Motorhead
Soulfly
Hell
Kobra and The Lotus
Broken Hands
The Bots
Gallows
Bo Ningen
The Gravel Tones
Hang The Bastard
Summer Stage
Rise To Remain
Blitz Kids

Sabbath closing Sunday would be amazing m/
Written on: 30.03.2014 14:39
AC/DC
DukeofDK wrote:

AC/DC wrote:

Black Sabbath
Soundgarden
Faith No More
Motorhead
Soulfly
Hell
Kobra and The Lotus
Broken Hands
The Bots
Gallows
Bo Ningen
The Gravel Tones
Hang The Bastard
Summer Stage
Rise To Remain
Blitz Kids

True icon_cool.gif
Written on: 31.03.2014 10:08
gixbit
DukeofDK wrote:

AC/DC wrote:

Black Sabbath
Soundgarden
Faith No More
Motorhead
Soulfly
Hell
Kobra and The Lotus
Broken Hands
The Bots
Gallows
Bo Ningen
The Gravel Tones
Hang The Bastard
Summer Stage
Rise To Remain
Blitz Kids

And if Soundgarden will play before Black Sabbath we have a perfect sunday evening.
Written on: 31.03.2014 10:48
DukeofDK
gixbit wrote:

DukeofDK wrote:

AC/DC wrote:

Black Sabbath
Soundgarden
Faith No More
Motorhead
Soulfly
Hell
Kobra and The Lotus
Broken Hands
The Bots
Gallows
Bo Ningen
The Gravel Tones
Hang The Bastard
Summer Stage
Rise To Remain
Blitz Kids

And if Soundgarden will play before Black Sabbath we have a perfect sunday evening.

Sounds like Download Festival 2012 icon_wink.gif

Password
Remember me
Forgot password?
Ophavsretten tilhører Roskilde Festival.
Informationerne må alene anvendes til eget ikke-kommercielt brug.
Dette site anvender cookies.
Læs mere om brugen...