Roskilde Festivals diskussionforum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

Du skal være logget ind for at skrive indlæg. Log ind eller opret dig som bruger.

Quick guide for the search
X


  • Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with no new replies

System Of A Down


Author Message
Written on: 09.01.2013 23:23
AC/DC
Posts: 1053
They will tour Europe next summer. Let s hope for System Of A Down to Roskilde icon_cool.gif

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 09.01.2013 at 23:23.]
Written on: 14.01.2013 23:54
EmilMark
Posts: 765
icon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gif YEAH!! Any dates up?
Written on: 15.01.2013 00:13
I Like Turtles
Posts: 760
EmilMark wrote:

icon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gif YEAH!! Any dates up?

Austria, Sweden and Poland in the middle of august so far
Written on: 15.01.2013 21:13
Eef
Posts: 331
Would be awesome
Written on: 16.01.2013 17:54
Danni
Posts: 296
YES PLEASE!!! Book a band like that, that hasnt played RF for ages instead of Muse or something like that icon_razz.gif

Still haven't seen them live, wouldbe fucking amazing!

Also the fact that they have been around Roskilde twice in the last few years and are now again in the neighbourhood and roskilde didn't get them is a shame, so hopefully now they will!

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 16.01.2013 at 17:55.]
Written on: 20.01.2013 23:54
Rock`N`Roll Dude...
Posts: 425
Danni wrote:

YES PLEASE!!! Book a band like that, that hasnt played RF for ages instead of Muse or something like that icon_razz.gif

I totally agree with you!

Like last years booking of Bjork or Mew...

I do like Slipknot and Volbeat, but they both played at roskilde about 2-3 years ago.

I say go for a band who never played here before, or at least 6-7 years ago.

There is plenty to choose between like:

SOAD, RATM, Van Halen, Metallica, Green Day, Rammstein, Kiss, Korn, Rob Zombie, Slash, Avenged Sevenfold, Anthrax, Suicidal Tendencies, Megadeth etc....



[This article was edited 1 times, at last 20.01.2013 at 23:56.]
Written on: 21.01.2013 10:58
AC/DC
Posts: 1053
Rock`N`Roll Dude... wrote:

Danni wrote:

YES PLEASE!!! Book a band like that, that hasnt played RF for ages instead of Muse or something like that icon_razz.gif

I totally agree with you!

Like last years booking of Bjork or Mew...

I do like Slipknot and Volbeat, but they both played at roskilde about 2-3 years ago.

I say go for a band who never played here before, or at least 6-7 years ago.

There is plenty to choose between like:

SOAD, RATM, Van Halen, Metallica, Green Day, Rammstein, Kiss, Korn, Rob Zombie, Slash, Avenged Sevenfold, Anthrax, Suicidal Tendencies, Megadeth etc....





Yeah i think that also. Muse have played Roskilde too many times. Metallica played last time 10 years ago and they have to come back and System Of A Down should play Roskilde also


E-mail
Password
Remember me
Forgot password?
Ophavsretten tilhører Roskilde Festival.
Informationerne må alene anvendes til eget ikke-kommercielt brug.
Dette site anvender cookies.
Læs mere om brugen...