Roskilde Festivals diskussionforum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

Du skal være logget ind for at skrive indlæg. Log ind eller opret dig som bruger.

Quick guide for the search
X


  • Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

TEASER 2013


Author Message
Written on: 04.12.2012 16:21
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
Posts: 1266
So Roskilde just postede a teaser on facebook

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/59646_10151084531666706_1012540178_n.jpg

Most on facebook is gussing Slipknot.. but atm Slipknot is only booked for Download.
I think it is Stone Sour that is playing a lot of festivals this summer...

But I will be happy nomatter what if it is just one of them
Written on: 04.12.2012 16:25
Lord Beef Jerky
Posts: 1507
Does the 5 cities marked = 5 different cities they've recorded their 5 albums? Would make sense, but can't make it fit together with Slipknot (or Stone Sour).
Written on: 04.12.2012 16:44
Aleg-One
Posts: 1749
I wouldn't say that the 5 cities count for anything.. Because there's only 5 cities worth mentioning in Iowa icon_smile.gif
Written on: 04.12.2012 17:32
Saturnus
Posts: 3047
Aleg-One wrote:

I wouldn't say that the 5 cities count for anything.. Because there's only 5 cities worth mentioning in Iowa icon_smile.gif


Actually there are no cities worth mentioning in Iowa. That's probably why the names aren't there.
Written on: 04.12.2012 17:38
AC/DC
Posts: 1055
Also new band from Metaltown tomorrow. Metaltown and Roskilde Festival will be the samme weekend next year. I m 100 sure we will get metal headliner tomorrow icon_cool.gif
Written on: 04.12.2012 18:19
Sunflake
Posts: 53
House of Gold and Bones part 2 should be released before the festival next year (getting them to 5), so Stone Sour is still a good guess. The cities might just be because they're the major ones, can't think of any reason for them otherwise.
Written on: 04.12.2012 20:11
Lord Beef Jerky
Posts: 1507
Why draw the 5 cities if they're not part of the clue?
Written on: 04.12.2012 20:16
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
Posts: 1266
Lord Beef Jerky wrote:

Why draw the 5 cities if they're not part of the clue?


To help ppl see that it is Iowa
Written on: 04.12.2012 21:14
Lord Beef Jerky
Posts: 1507
Drawing the 5 cities just to help people figure out it's Iowa, is kinda spelling it out for me. Normally Roskilde's clues are hard, but I don't think it took much more than a minute for someone to figure that one out. Ah well, it's probably Stone Sour or Slipknot then. Hopefully Slipknot... then there's a chance I might show up. Don't care for Stone Sour at all.
Written on: 05.12.2012 01:30
I Like Turtles
Posts: 760
It would be pretty weird if they announce Stone Sour tomorrow as it would affect the ticketsales for their gig in Vega the 17th of December.. But either Slipknot or Stone Sour would be amazing. Slipknot just hasn't released anything since their last show (nothing new, just a greatest hits). Download Festival is having them back because their show in 2009 has been awarded some sort of "Greatest Download Moment Ever"-prize. Maybe Roskilde feels that way too or maybe they just realized that if you can get Slipknot on the poster, you probably should!!
Btw if Slipknot is announced Roskilde and Download will look very similar so far; Volbeat, QotSA and Slipknot - all pretty big names on both posters. Awesome! Maybe I could settle with just Roskilde this year?
Written on: 11.12.2012 23:03
AC/DC
Posts: 1055
New acts tomorrow from Roskilde Festival
From https://twitter.com/orangefeeling
Roskilde Festival
5 electronic acts to come. From US & UK.
Written on: 11.12.2012 23:09
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
Posts: 1266
AC/DC wrote:

New acts tomorrow from Roskilde Festival
From https://twitter.com/orangefeeling
Roskilde Festival
5 electronic acts to come. From US & UK.


"5 electronic acts to come. From US & UK. FB likes HIGH: 88000, LOW: 1900. T followers HIGH: 41000 LOW: None #rf13" (so ppl can see the teaser)
Written on: 12.12.2012 00:15
I Like Turtles
Posts: 760
Hove festival has CHVRCHES from the UK with about 10.000 likes on fb. Don't know, it's tricky..
Written on: 12.12.2012 08:35
Lasse Jørgensen
Posts: 12
Hm, could it be xxyyxx? Got 82.000 likes on FB. If it is, it would be really great!
Written on: 12.12.2012 09:01
hed
Posts: 173
Disclosure, Baauer, HOLY OTHER, Jam City and Vatican Shadow
Don't really know these acts
Written on: 14.12.2012 13:06
Don Roberto
Posts: 342
The festival just posted this on Facebook
http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/20516_10151095695351706_1453600652_n.jpg


I am going to quote Aleg-One, cause I think you got it straight:
"Imorgen til P6 Beat rock'er koncerthuset vil I tilføje dansk tegneserieband til roskilde?"

Meaning Tomorrow at 'P6 Beat Rocker Koncerthuset" (Radiohosted festival) you will announce a danish cartoon band for Roskilde

Moderator edit: The picture fucked up the forum layout

Written on: 14.12.2012 15:58
I Like Turtles
Posts: 760
Don Roberto wrote:

The festival just posted this on Facebook
http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/20516_10151095695351706_1453600652_n.jpg


I am going to quote Aleg-One, cause I think you got it straight:
"Imorgen til P6 Beat rock'er koncerthuset vil I tilføje dansk tegneserieband til roskilde?"

Meaning Tomorrow at 'P6 Beat Rocker Koncerthuset" (Radiohosted festival) you will announce a danish cartoon band for Roskilde

Moderator edit: The picture fucked up the forum layout



Many has said Saturnus and I guess they're right. The new album has gotten a lot of attention
Written on: 14.12.2012 23:43
schlindholm
Posts: 391
I'm thinking it might be Dig & Mig since it is a girl and guy that are "cartooned"(?).
Written on: 14.12.2012 23:57
I Like Turtles
Posts: 760
Probably one of these though: Jake Bugg, When Saints Go Machine, The Rumour Said Fire, Jacob Bellens, Mø, Synd & Skam, Rosa Lux, Marie Fisker, Christian Hjelm, Ukendt Kunstner, Pelle med Specktors, Raske Penge, Saturnus, Mellemblond, Nikolaj Nørlund
Written on: 15.12.2012 12:28
schlindholm
Posts: 391
Ganjaoux wrote:

I'm thinking it might be Dig & Mig since it is a girl and guy that are "cartooned"(?).


But then again I think they played 2012 as well, so I am probably wrong on this one.
Written on: 15.12.2012 12:31
schlindholm
Posts: 391
I Like Turtles wrote:

Probably one of these though: Jake Bugg, When Saints Go Machine not only two persons, The Rumour Said Fire same, Jacob Bellens same, Mø, Synd & Skam, Rosa Lux only one afaik, Marie Fisker same, Christian Hjelm same, Ukendt Kunstner two guys (and hopefully not coming, Pelle med Specktors, Raske Penge played with Klumben 2012, Saturnus most likely I guess, Mellemblond, Nikolaj Nørlund hmm....nah

Written on: 15.12.2012 16:47
Coldblooded
Posts: 1228
Ganjaoux wrote:

I Like Turtles wrote:

Probably one of these though: Jake Bugg, When Saints Go Machine not only two persons, The Rumour Said Fire same, Jacob Bellens same, Mø, Synd & Skam, Rosa Lux only one afaik, Marie Fisker same, Christian Hjelm same, Ukendt Kunstner two guys (and hopefully not coming, Pelle med Specktors, Raske Penge played with Klumben 2012, Saturnus most likely I guess, Mellemblond, Nikolaj Nørlund hmm....nah




It didn't cross your mind that it could be two solists – one male and one female? Could be Bellens and Mø or Rosa Lux and Christian Hjelm or Marie Fisker and Nikolaj Nørlund – or any other combination of these.
Written on: 15.12.2012 22:31
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
Posts: 1266
WHEN SAINTS GO MACHINE was what we got
Written on: 15.12.2012 23:21
I Like Turtles
Posts: 760
Coldblooded wrote:

Ganjaoux wrote:

I Like Turtles wrote:

Probably one of these though: Jake Bugg, When Saints Go Machine not only two persons, The Rumour Said Fire same, Jacob Bellens same, Mø, Synd & Skam, Rosa Lux only one afaik, Marie Fisker same, Christian Hjelm same, Ukendt Kunstner two guys (and hopefully not coming, Pelle med Specktors, Raske Penge played with Klumben 2012, Saturnus most likely I guess, Mellemblond, Nikolaj Nørlund hmm....nah




It didn't cross your mind that it could be two solists – one male and one female? Could be Bellens and Mø or Rosa Lux and Christian Hjelm or Marie Fisker and Nikolaj Nørlund – or any other combination of these.

Seems like it was just a picture of people making music ^^ When Saints Go Machine. Don't know if the announcements are over though. Jake Bugg and Jacob Bellens (one of my 15 guesses) seems like obvious bookings for '13. As well as MØ. A little selfmade research tells me that about half of the Vega's Udvalgte-lineup will end up on the Roskilde-poster (I know it's only two years old). She on that bill for next year. That's mostly Pavillion Jr. bands though so they're probably waiting with those announcements for some other time. Nevertheless, she's pretty amazing
Written on: 16.12.2012 00:48
schlindholm
Posts: 391
Coldblooded wrote:

Ganjaoux wrote:

I Like Turtles wrote:

Probably one of these though: Jake Bugg, When Saints Go Machine not only two persons, The Rumour Said Fire same, Jacob Bellens same, Mø, Synd & Skam, Rosa Lux only one afaik, Marie Fisker same, Christian Hjelm same, Ukendt Kunstner two guys (and hopefully not coming, Pelle med Specktors, Raske Penge played with Klumben 2012, Saturnus most likely I guess, Mellemblond, Nikolaj Nørlund hmm....nah




It didn't cross your mind that it could be two solists – one male and one female? Could be Bellens and Mø or Rosa Lux and Christian Hjelm or Marie Fisker and Nikolaj Nørlund – or any other combination of these.


Haha... didn't even think about it. And as pointed out by I Like Turtles, we were overanalysing it anyways icon_razz.gif


E-mail
Password
Remember me
Forgot password?
Ophavsretten tilhører Roskilde Festival.
Informationerne må alene anvendes til eget ikke-kommercielt brug.
Dette site anvender cookies.
Læs mere om brugen...