Roskilde Festivals diskussionforum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

Du skal være logget ind for at skrive indlæg. Log ind eller opret dig som bruger.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

Would people like PULP to come to Roskilde 2012?

Written on: 12.04.2012 20:41
Truls Ottesen Johansen
Pulp has the following tour dates around Roskilde:

6 July 2012 Ruisrock Turku, Finland
8 July 2012 B'estfest Tunari, Romania

If PULP comes to Roskilde 2012, I will buy a ticket and return to Roskildeicon_smile.gif How is the mood for PULP? Do other people want them to come as well? I wonder if they have been mentioned much in the polls and suggestions for Roskilde.

What do you think?

Regards from Truls

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 12.04.2012 at 20:42.]
Written on: 12.04.2012 20:55
Macho
Lotsa respect, but no thank youicon_wink.gif
Written on: 12.04.2012 21:07
Coldblooded
Would be nice!

Isn't there a thread about this already? If that's the case, could an admin perhaps merge?
Written on: 12.04.2012 21:37
Truls Ottesen Johansen
I searched and got no obvious matches. Might not have been thorough enoughicon_smile.gif

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 12.04.2012 at 22:02.]
Written on: 12.04.2012 21:57
Bongo Anders
But you posted it in the wrong forum, this is only announced artist.
Written on: 12.04.2012 22:11
Truls Ottesen Johansen
I see that now. I am sorry. Would like to ask a moderator to move the thread, but I don't know how to get in touch with them? Perhaps someone could "report" my posticon_smile.gif I don't have a button for that.
Written on: 12.04.2012 22:13
Bongo Anders
Me neither
Written on: 13.04.2012 00:19
Kong Gulerod
I would like to see Pulp...
Written on: 13.04.2012 08:16
Emil Asbjørn Madsen
Would be nice if they turned up, definately icon_smile.gif
Written on: 13.04.2012 10:01
Lord Beef Jerky
I might show up... not a band I'm into however.
Written on: 13.04.2012 10:08
armed_panda
would be great see jarvis rocking out

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 13.04.2012 at 10:08.]
Written on: 13.04.2012 10:51
Christian Forslund
I would definately see them. So far RF is really lacking big names within indierock, britpop and related genres.
Hopeful that will change on thursday though.
Written on: 13.04.2012 11:20
Bongo Anders
Maybe Franz Ferdinand will show up, they have a few open dates around Roskilde and are nearby.
Written on: 13.04.2012 11:21
The Rehabilitation of Luis Suarez
I'll keep my recent form here, (being a negative, whining twat), and express that I would not want Pulp to play Roskilde. I think Jarvis is a major twat, and their music aren't all that too me.

Flame away icon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 13.04.2012 12:18
Aleg-One
Robbie Fowler is God wrote:

I'll keep my recent form here, (being a negative, whining twat), and express that I would not want Pulp to play Roskilde. I think Jarvis is a major twat, and their music aren't all that too me.

Oh, get over it already icon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 13.04.2012 12:33
Aleg-One wrote:

I'm being ironic on my own behalf mate, I don't take whatever I am called seriously and I accept that I've been especially negative of late (although not without a good reason).

Hakuna matata on my behalf. icon_wink.gif
Written on: 13.04.2012 12:52
Aleg-One

Aleg-One wrote:

I'm being ironic on my own behalf mate, I don't take whatever I am called seriously and I accept that I've been especially negative of late (although not without a good reason).

Hakuna matata on my behalf. icon_wink.gif

We kid because we love icon_cool.gif
Written on: 15.04.2012 10:09
Thorbjørn
I think there's already been a thread for this. I don't expect them to show up, but if they do, I'd be very very happy. I had the fortune to catch them at a festival in Australia last year, and it was one of the best gigs I've ever been to. Seeing Jarvis and co. at Orange this summer would really make my festival!
Written on: 15.04.2012 13:00
Thorbjørn wrote:

I think there's already been a thread for this. I don't expect them to show up, but if they do, I'd be very very happy. I had the fortune to catch them at a festival in Australia last year, and it was one of the best gigs I've ever been to. Seeing Jarvis and co. at Orange this summer would really make my festival!

I saw them at Orange back in 98 (I think it was). A usual evening in front of Orange with some amazing bands, where Pulp was the smallest of the pack and that is saying something as they where riding quite a hype at that time. I just can't stomach Jarvis- some people think it's cool what he did to M.Jackson. I thought it was disgraceful.

To be fair- he is not the only British prick though- Morrissey amongst a host others, for as much as I love his music, I can't understand how what he does and says gets swept under the carpet for the simple reason that he is a brilliant entertainer.
Written on: 15.04.2012 17:24
skallgrimsson
I want some of that british twat/prick on stage

Gives us Pulp!

Password
Remember me
Forgot password?
Ophavsretten tilhører Roskilde Festival.
Informationerne må alene anvendes til eget ikke-kommercielt brug.
Dette site anvender cookies.
Læs mere om brugen...