D
    H
    M
    S
til Roskilde Festival 2014 - 29. juni til 6. juli

Roskilde Festivals diskussionforum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

Du skal være logget ind for at skrive indlæg. Log ind eller opret dig som bruger.

Quick guide for the search
X


  • Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

3 full festival tickets for sale


Author Message
Written on: 23.04.2013 17:07
Jeppe
Posts: 11
All three tickets have been sold!!

Original post:
Hi guys,

I'm selling three full festival tickets for RF'13.
http://spildte-talenter.dk/tickets.jpg

price: 4500 DKR or better offer (max 5370 DKR)

The tickets are located in Aalborg, if you want to pick them up personally.


[This article was edited 3 times, at last 03.05.2013 at 18:41.]
Written on: 23.04.2013 20:22
muoe
Posts: 62
Jeppe wrote:

Hi guys,

I'm selling three full festival tickets for RF'13.
http://spildte-talenter.dk/tickets.jpg

price: 4500 DKR or better offer (max 5730 DKR)

The tickets are located in Aalborg, if you want to pick them up personally.


Can I ask why you are selling? You can write me on Facebook, Martin U. Østergaard
Written on: 23.04.2013 21:36
Jeppe
Posts: 11
Hi Martin,

To avoid conflicting with forum rules regarding ticket sales, I'll answer your question here.
And maybe someone else will be wondering the same.

To be honest I really want to go. RF'13 would have been my 9th time at Roskilde Festival.
But due to work, other vacation plans, or friends just claiming to be "too old for RF", I have no one to go with this year.

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 23.04.2013 at 21:46.]
Written on: 23.04.2013 22:06
muoe
Posts: 62
Jeppe wrote:

Hi Martin,

To avoid conflicting with forum rules regarding ticket sales, I'll answer your question here.
And maybe someone else will be wondering the same.

To be honest I really want to go. RF'13 would have been my 9th time at Roskilde Festival.
But due to work, other vacation plans, or friends just claiming to be "too old for RF", I have no one to go with this year.


Why then do you have 3 tickets? But I could be very interested. I am from Aalborg too, and I am most certainly going. I can easily find two friends interested in buying the other two.
Written on: 23.04.2013 22:59
Jeppe
Posts: 11
I won them with a couple of friends, in the app development contest last year icon_smile.gif
Written on: 24.04.2013 11:17
muoe
Posts: 62
Jeppe wrote:

I won them with a couple of friends, in the app development contest last year icon_smile.gif


Ok, thx. Is it just ordinary partout tickets? No special deal of some kind, right?
Written on: 24.04.2013 14:33
Jeppe
Posts: 11
Yes, these tickets are completely standard part-out tickets for the full 10 days icon_smile.gif
Written on: 24.04.2013 17:24
muoe
Posts: 62
Jeppe wrote:

Yes, these tickets are completely standard part-out tickets for the full 10 days icon_smile.gif


Including entrance booking? If yes, which one?
Written on: 24.04.2013 17:38
Jeppe
Posts: 11
No entrance booking, but you can make your entrance booking for 20 DKR here: http://www.billetlugen.dk/product/36/entrancebooking/15/
Written on: 24.04.2013 23:14
Keit
Posts: 2
Hii icon_smile.gif

I actually live in Aalborg too and could be interested in buying one ticket. But if I buy from you one ticket can I get some kind of discount? icon_wink.gif

Written on: 25.04.2013 00:17
Jeppe
Posts: 11
I just noticed that since these tickets were printed before March 1st, the ticket price is only 1790 DKR.
Also the max price of 5730 included a 20 DKR ticket fee on each ticket.
So to be absolutely certain to stay within danish laws regarding ticket resale, I will NOT accept any offers above 5370 DKR (I've changed the original post).

Keit:
I don't know how much you are willing to pay for your ticket, but 1790 DKR is still a 100 DKR discount plus ticket and shipping fees icon_smile.gif
However if Martin and his friends will pay the same as you, I would prefer to sell all three tickets to the same person.


I do not intend to make this an ongoing auction.
The sooner the tickets are sold, the better chance the buyer will have of booking his/her desired entrance (you need the barcode numbers for this, as far as I know).

So I will leave the weekend for people to show interest icon_smile.gif
Written on: 25.04.2013 08:34
Keit
Posts: 2
Okay. I'd like to buy that one ticket if he won't buy all three! icon_smile.gif
Written on: 25.04.2013 16:36
Jeppe
Posts: 11
Keit: Noted icon_smile.gif
Written on: 26.04.2013 21:14
muoe
Posts: 62
@Jeppe, I am buying all three. Your best prize is?

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 26.04.2013 at 21:17.]
Written on: 27.04.2013 01:22
Jeppe
Posts: 11
Martin: Great, 1500,- per ticket icon_smile.gif
Written on: 27.04.2013 14:37
muoe
Posts: 62
Jeppe wrote:

Martin: Great, 1500,- per ticket icon_smile.gif


You got yourself a deal. How to get in touch regarding pickup details?
Written on: 29.04.2013 15:32
Jeppe
Posts: 11
Hi Martin,

Sorry for going AWOL for a few days icon_smile.gif

Since I don't want to post my personal details on a public forum, I've PM'ed you on facebook with my address and phone number.

I hope this is okay with the forum admins icon_smile.gif
Written on: 29.04.2013 15:43
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
Posts: 1195
Jeppe wrote:

Hi Martin,

Sorry for going AWOL for a few days icon_smile.gif

Since I don't want to post my personal details on a public forum, I've PM'ed you on facebook with my address and phone number.

I hope this is okay with the forum admins icon_smile.gif


It is Jeppe. This topic have been the perfect example on how we want it done. Get stuff agreed in the topic and then go privat icon_smile.gif
Written on: 29.04.2013 22:53
muoe
Posts: 62
Jeppe wrote:

Hi Martin,

Sorry for going AWOL for a few days icon_smile.gif

Since I don't want to post my personal details on a public forum, I've PM'ed you on facebook with my address and phone number.

I hope this is okay with the forum admins icon_smile.gif


Hi Jeppe,

No problem. I haven't gotten any PM from you.

Could you try again? Or make sure that you're writing the right Martin icon_wink.gif
Written on: 29.04.2013 23:53
Jeppe
Posts: 11
That's strange.
I'm pretty sure it's the right profile, at least the picture is the same icon_smile.gif

My name on Facebook is John though icon_razz.gif
I'm sending you the message again now..
Written on: 30.04.2013 05:26
SBconnection
Posts: 7
I know this is probably a long shot, but I'm not sure where else to try to sell my ticket.

I live in the USA and am trying to sell (1) Full festival ticket. I'm asking for 1910Dkk or best offer. I can mail the ticket once I receive payment via Paypal.

My friend who I was going to go with also has a ticket that he is willing to sell. So if you need 2 tickets we can negotiate that too.

Written on: 30.04.2013 12:18
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
Posts: 1195
SBconnection wrote:

I know this is probably a long shot, but I'm not sure where else to try to sell my ticket.

I live in the USA and am trying to sell (1) Full festival ticket. I'm asking for 1910Dkk or best offer. I can mail the ticket once I receive payment via Paypal.

My friend who I was going to go with also has a ticket that he is willing to sell. So if you need 2 tickets we can negotiate that too.




SBconnection make your own topic and I have remove your e-mail. Read the rules here:
http://roskilde-festival.dk/dk/forum/mm_forum_pi1/posts/tickets/rules_for_use_of_the_ticket_forum/
Written on: 03.05.2013 18:37
Jeppe
Posts: 11
Martin and I just met 15 minutes ago, and tickets and money were exchanged.
All three tickets have hereby been sold at the price of 1500 DKR per ticket.

So to Martin, his friends, and everyone else who's got a ticket:
Have a great festival!! icon_biggrin.gif

And to everyone else coming here to look for tickets:
I wish you the best of luck in your ticket-hunt. icon_smile.gif

Martin (RF Official):
Thanks, Great to know I'm keeping the admins happy icon_biggrin.gif

SBconnection:
Selling your ticket at full price or more (I'm not sure if danish law applies here, when you're selling the tickets from USA, but forum rules still do), when the official ticket vendor still hasn't sold out?
That's more than a long shot bro icon_razz.gif
Written on: 04.05.2013 19:41
muoe
Posts: 62
Jeppe wrote:

Martin and I just met 15 minutes ago, and tickets and money were exchanged.
All three tickets have hereby been sold at the price of 1500 DKR per ticket.

So to Martin, his friends, and everyone else who's got a ticket:
Have a great festival!! icon_biggrin.gif


Thanks a lot, Jeppe. Also thanks for a great deal icon_smile.gif


E-mail
Password
Remember me
Forgot password?
Ophavsretten tilhører Roskilde Festival.
Informationerne må alene anvendes til eget ikke-kommercielt brug.
Dette site anvender cookies.
Læs mere om brugen...