Roskilde Festival's discussion forum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

You must be logged in to post. Log in eller create a user profile.

Quick guide for the search
X


  • Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

Entrance booking goes for sale 30/4


Author Message
Written on: 29.04.2014 13:16
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
Posts: 1269
It was just posted on facebook that it will go for sale 30/4 at 10.

The mape for it is her

http://scontent-a-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t31.0-8/10285746_10151945652206706_5542637131268467773_o.png
Written on: 29.04.2014 15:06
MelleQ
Posts: 9
Wich entrance should i use to get to gat central on thursday? Is West the closest/fastet one to get to the gat camp?
Written on: 29.04.2014 15:22
Wallu
Posts: 712
MelleQ wrote:

Wich entrance should i use to get to gat central on thursday? Is West the closest/fastet one to get to the gat camp?


You only need to book an entrance if you´re arriving on Sunday. Otherwise you´ll be fine with just the ticket.
Written on: 29.04.2014 16:18
Jesper EH
Posts: 59
And then Roskilde stole another 3 hours from our festival. We have get-a-place, and that won't be available untill 21.00 sunday. I guess it will be the area where the entrance was. And that is also a bit disappointing, since the area is usually pretty disgusting after all the people in line.
Written on: 29.04.2014 19:30
B.
Posts: 656
Yeah, I noticed that as well. Rather unfair to those who booked 'get a place'.
What is even the point of waiting area East 2? Is it just to distribute the load between East 1 and 2?
Written on: 30.04.2014 10:22
Mattias Svensson
Posts: 52
MelleQ wrote:

Wich entrance should i use to get to gat central on thursday? Is West the closest/fastet one to get to the gat camp?


Its easiest to take the festival train from Roskilde to the Festival.

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 30.04.2014 at 10:22.]
Written on: 01.05.2014 17:45
Wallu
Posts: 712
Does anybody know if there´s a possibility to leave the waiting area once you´ve gotten in (to visit a nearby shop etc.) and then come back later.
Written on: 01.05.2014 19:45
Coldblooded
Posts: 1229
Wallu wrote:

Does anybody know if there´s a possibility to leave the waiting area once you´ve gotten in (to visit a nearby shop etc.) and then come back later.

I think you can do that without a hitch, but you'll probably have to go back in line.
Written on: 02.05.2014 06:51
Wallu
Posts: 712
Coldblooded wrote:

Wallu wrote:

Does anybody know if there´s a possibility to leave the waiting area once you´ve gotten in (to visit a nearby shop etc.) and then come back later.

I think you can do that without a hitch, but you'll probably have to go back in line.


That´s ok, since I´m only in the queue for booking my flights a day too early. J doesn´t fill up that fast.
Written on: 05.05.2014 12:53
B.
Posts: 656
I don't know if this was mentioned but on the entrance booking tickets it says the waiting areas open on Saturday 16:00.
Written on: 05.05.2014 21:54
USlander
Posts: 367
I am still confused about all this entrance booking stuff. It sounds like it costs money because you use the word booking. And then I am fearful the fence will be torn down on Friday or Saturday!
Written on: 07.05.2014 00:16
USlander
Posts: 367
Okay so I looked and we have to pay for booking an Entrance. But here's the things, don't we have to wait in a line to get our bracelets? is this the booking entrance area, or are these two different places? I am worried the fences will come down as we are lining up, and then we will get a crappy place! I have not been since 2010, and a lot of things have changed.
Written on: 07.05.2014 07:31
Mrs. Brian
Posts: 42
USlander wrote:

Okay so I looked and we have to pay for booking an Entrance. But here's the things, don't we have to wait in a line to get our bracelets? is this the booking entrance area, or are these two different places? I am worried the fences will come down as we are lining up, and then we will get a crappy place! I have not been since 2010, and a lot of things have changed.


The past couple of years, people who had booked entrances were given temporary armbands (quick applied paper/plastic ones) when being let through the gates. These then had to be exchanged within a couple of days. I imagine the same thing will be the case this year.

[This article was edited 4 times, at last 07.05.2014 at 11:55.]
Written on: 07.05.2014 12:19
TMaagaard
Posts: 380
The important thing to understand is that you can only get into the waiting area with an entrance booking.


E-mail
Password
Remember me
Copyright belongs to Roskilde Festival
Information can be used in private and non-commercial matters, only.
This site uses cookies.
Read more about it…