D
    H
    M
    S
until Roskilde Festival 2014 - 29 June to 6 July

Roskilde Festival's discussion forum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

You must be logged in to post. Log in eller create a user profile.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

final map 2013 is here

Written on: 03.06.2013 16:00
Jesper EH
Roskilde has made a silent launch of the 2013 map. But here it is: http://roskilde-festival.dk/fileadmin/user_upload/images/2013/map/Roskilde_map_2013_final.pdf

Some notes: As we know, Get a tent downtown is in the north, H&M reboot camp is now get a tent uptown.

Apollo area will have a little camping. Wonder what will happen to the rest of the area? Why is there so little camping, why not just skip the camping all together?

The F area will open again (south of E), but appently without a tower/agora?

And what are the gates 34-37 for? Will there be no bridge in east this year?

[This article was edited 2 times, at last 03.06.2013 at 16:30.]
Written on: 03.06.2013 19:13
Jesper
Jesper EH wrote:

Roskilde has made a silent launch of the 2013 map. But here it is: http://roskilde-festival.dk/fileadmin/user_upload/images/2013/map/Roskilde_map_2013_final.pdf

Some notes: As we know, Get a tent downtown is in the north, H&M reboot camp is now get a tent uptown.

Apollo area will have a little camping. Wonder what will happen to the rest of the area? Why is there so little camping, why not just skip the camping all together?

The F area will open again (south of E), but appently without a tower/agora?

And what are the gates 34-37 for? Will there be no bridge in east this year?

There is no bridge this year. Gates 34 and 37 are checkpoints at the entrypoints to M and Eastern-most part of L, respectively. The road between 34 and 38 is public road.
Written on: 03.06.2013 20:04
Reecliff
Camp E, B and F cleen area? Wtf? What does that mean?
Written on: 03.06.2013 21:27
Jesper EH
Reecliff wrote:

I think it's comtainers ect. where you can hand in your garbage.
Written on: 03.06.2013 21:43
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
Jesper EH wrote:

Reecliff wrote:

I think it's comtainers ect. where you can hand in your garbage.

Yeah in short areas with more focus on keeping in clean.. that sound like a good idea to me
Written on: 04.06.2013 07:36
B.
J (Silent and Clean) has expanded as well. Seems to have taken over the south part of G.
We camped there a few years ago and it's a pretty nice area once you get used to the noise of the trains (not really all that Silent). It has a nice big area where you can kick a football or throw a frisbee.
Written on: 04.06.2013 09:58
Engelman
There seems so be no kiosks in west. Only the service centre. We live in GAT Downtown, so is the closest cup of coffee, snack or beer purchasing possibility at the west service centre? Never stayed in west so no idea what it is like compared to east...

Also do I remember correctly, that the mobile phone charging is possible at the luggage storage?
Written on: 04.06.2013 10:00
Saturnus
Engelman wrote:

There seems so be no kiosks in west. Only the service centre. We live in GAT Downtown, so is the closest cup of coffee, snack or beer purchasing possibility at the west service centre? Never stayed in west so no idea what it is like compared to east...

Also do I remember correctly, that the mobile phone charging is possible at the luggage storage?

There's a kiosk at every Agora. Also GAT downtown. There's also a storage locker and mobile phone charge at every Agora.
Written on: 05.06.2013 13:20
mestoil
I have entrance booking on south but i can't find it on the map? What's up?
Written on: 05.06.2013 13:38
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
mestoil wrote:

The temporary entrance is not on the mape, but look here:

https://static.billetlugen.dk/images/halls/2.31703.gif
Written on: 05.06.2013 14:04
mestoil
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote:

mestoil wrote:

okay thanks! whats the best way to get there?
Written on: 06.06.2013 11:10
Mrs. Brian
Has the South entrance been moved? Or was it always just south of the East entrances? I was under the impression (perhaps erroneously) that the South entrance was just south of the J area?
Written on: 06.06.2013 11:46
Jim Daggerthuggert
Mrs. Brian wrote:

Has the South entrance been moved? Or was it always just south of the East entrances? I was under the impression (perhaps erroneously) that the South entrance was just south of the J area?

It has been moved.
Written on: 06.06.2013 12:03
Mrs. Brian
Jim Daggerthuggert wrote:

It has been moved.

So I'm not going crazy - thanks, Jim icon_smile.gif

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 06.06.2013 at 12:06.]
Written on: 07.06.2013 12:29
B.
At least in 2011 there was a small paid parking area at the south of P that had it's own little entrance/exit as well as the one you see now at the easy of P.

This year with the south parking gone it looks the south entrance is gone as well. Which is a shame as there was a nice little shop at walking distance that also setup clean toilets and showers. Possibly this is still reachable through the east exit though.
Written on: 07.06.2013 12:41
Torontomexicanmonkey

That Place With the toilets and showers has been there for many years actually, so it will probably be there this year as well. You'll just have to use the exit east of P and walk around.. icon_smile.gif

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 07.06.2013 at 12:42.]
Written on: 07.06.2013 21:08
Eef
It looks like its removed on this map. But the south entrance is still there right??
Because it is still visible on the regular map.
Without the parking though.
Written on: 11.06.2013 09:59
JJ
Is the link broken? I cant get the image.
Written on: 11.06.2013 10:07
Mr. Monster
JJ wrote:

Is the link broken? I cant get the image.

They moved it http://roskilde-festival.dk/fileadmin/user_upload/images/2013/map/Roskilde_map_2013_Final_11.06.13.pdf
Written on: 11.06.2013 10:16
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
mestoil wrote:

Martin Horn Pedersen wrote:

mestoil wrote:

okay thanks! whats the best way to get there?

The entrance mape:
http://roskilde-festival.dk/fileadmin/user_upload/images/2013/map/Kort_indgangsbooking_1505-2013.pdf
Written on: 16.06.2013 12:23
Lonnie
Does anyone know where the workers camp is? And what entrance should we use, if we are arriving Saturday around noon?
Written on: 16.06.2013 13:36
Stand up for rock n' roll!
Lonnie wrote:

Does anyone know where the workers camp is? And what entrance should we use, if we are arriving Saturday around noon?

It is those areas called "restricted Camp Darup idrætscenter" etc.
If you've gotten bracelets for Them, i Think you Could just GO there
From the start, otherwise i would suggest West icon_smile.gif
Written on: 16.06.2013 17:28
Lonnie
Stand up for rock n' roll! wrote:

I can't find it on the map. But it's west of area C, right? Do we use the West entrance like everyone else, or does the restricted camp have its own entrance?
(we are arriving Saturday around noon; that is, before the camping area opens. Some of us have to work when the camping is opening, so we'll have to get in to the workers camp before that.)

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 16.06.2013 at 17:29.]
Written on: 16.06.2013 17:58
Stand up for rock n' roll!
Lonnie wrote:

Stand up for rock n' roll! wrote:

I can't find it on the map. But it's west of area C, right? Do we use the West entrance like everyone else, or does the restricted camp have its own entrance?
(we are arriving Saturday around noon; that is, before the camping area opens. Some of us have to work when the camping is opening, so we'll have to get in to the workers camp before that.)

Yes, that is correct. How it Works with Entrance and Stuff, i dont know icon_smile.gif
Written on: 16.06.2013 19:23
Steen H
Official RF person
Hi Lonnie

You should (hopefully very soon) receive a Værd at Vide / Useful Info folder and a map of the festival area including restricted areas from the organisation you work for.

Restricted Camping Darup Idrætscenter has its own entrance. Instead of going through Entrance West, you should continue north along Darupvej and then take a left.

/Steen

Password
Remember me
Copyright belongs to Roskilde Festival
Information can be used in private and non-commercial matters, only.
This site uses cookies.
Read more about it…