Roskilde Festival's discussion forum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

You must be logged in to post. Log in eller create a user profile.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

Information

Written on: 28.11.2011 16:58
Ruslabox
But the guesses will still count if Roskilde Festival hasn't announced it before thursday?
Written on: 28.11.2011 19:58
Martin Horn Pedersen
Yes
Written on: 28.11.2011 20:39
Ruslabox
Awesome! icon_cool.gif Hoping for a free 15th of a ticket! or something like that anyway...

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 28.11.2011 at 20:39.]
Written on: 30.11.2011 11:16
Desmond
so, now 638 ppl have to chance one guess ...!!
Written on: 30.11.2011 19:04
Lord Beef Jerky
Dammit! I guessed Björk right, and now I have to change it icon_cry.gif
Written on: 01.12.2011 00:02
Martin Horn Pedersen
And the guessing part 1 is done! Now time to put it all in the datebase
Written on: 02.12.2011 02:23
Martin Horn Pedersen
And DONE! Whit putting the guess in to the database. I am proud to say that we got 1410 ppl in the run this yeah! It is almost 3times as many as last year!

More info will come the next days
Written on: 05.12.2011 09:20
Markus
I've noticed that i'm not a part of your scoreboard, which makes me a little sad, because of the fact that i guessed Bon Iver correctly icon_rolleyes.gif

Sincerly Markus
Written on: 05.12.2011 13:30
Martin Horn Pedersen
Markus wrote:

I've noticed that i'm not a part of your scoreboard, which makes me a little sad, because of the fact that i guessed Bon Iver correctly icon_rolleyes.gif

Sincerly Markus

You are markus-2. The forum allowes ppl to make users whit the same navn. So there is more then one user called Markus (or at least was when you makede they user) , but if you go to:
http://roskilde-festival.dk/profil/profileview/markus-2/ you will see it is you icon_smile.gif
Written on: 05.12.2011 16:26
Erling
I guessed Björk long before she was announced. Why doesn't it count? And isn't it a little unfair that people who actually guessed right on Björk only get 14 guesses? Doesn't make sense to me, why not award those who guessed Björk before she was announced with one rightful point?
Written on: 05.12.2011 18:09
Martin Horn Pedersen
Erling wrote:

I guessed Björk long before she was announced. Why doesn't it count? And isn't it a little unfair that people who actually guessed right on Björk only get 14 guesses? Doesn't make sense to me, why not award those who guessed Björk before she was announced with one rightful point?

"Only bands confirmed after the submission deadline will count. So, for instance, if a band is announced on 28/11/2011 and you guessed it - too bad, but you can change your guess instead. "

It says it very clear in the rules, so when your guessed it was clear that you had to pay attention and chance your guess if the festival announced a band on your list. But whit last years winner winning whit 6 bands right, you still got a good chance whit the rest of your guess is good
Written on: 06.12.2011 18:04
Lord Beef Jerky
If I figured it out, pretty much everybody should be able to.
Written on: 07.12.2011 12:06
Markus
Cool! Watch out! So far i got two correct artists! icon_smile.gif

Sincerly Markus

[This article was edited 3 times, at last 07.12.2011 at 12:08.]
Written on: 07.12.2011 13:52
Martin Horn Pedersen
Markus wrote:

Cool! Watch out! So far i got two correct artists! icon_smile.gif

Sincerly Markus

Yeah you have gotten a great start icon_smile.gif and nice to you in here, the posts form you guys is the "pay" we gets, so keep posting so we can see that your work have not been a wast of time
Written on: 26.01.2012 23:57
Martin Horn Pedersen
The server where we host all the data is down(the data is fine, I am told, but the owner is not home atm, so we will have to wait a bit to get the next update)
Written on: 31.01.2012 14:47
Erling
Asking me to read the rules before i post is like asking me to read the terms and conditions before I update iTunes haha!
Written on: 16.02.2012 14:02
Erlend von Trier
Hi!

What happens if several people are on top at April 1?
And does both the winner of the first round and the winner of the poster round get a ticket?
Written on: 17.02.2012 09:13
Martin Horn Pedersen
Erlend von Trier wrote:

Hi!

And does both the winner of the first round and the winner of the poster round get a ticket?

Hey Erlend

If more then one are in top we will have to draw the winner, just like we did we the bonus prize (http://roskilde-festival.dk/forum/mm_forum_pi1/posts/guess_bands_quiz_2012/the_winn_of_the_round_1_bonus_prize/ )

And yes the main prize in both rounds is a ticket
Written on: 17.02.2012 12:45
Erlend von Trier
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote:

Erlend von Trier wrote:

Hi!

Hey Erlend

If more then one are in top we will have to draw the winner, just like we did we the bonus prize (http://roskilde-festival.dk/forum/mm_forum_pi1/posts/guess_bands_quiz_2012/the_winn_of_the_round_1_bonus_prize/ )

And yes the main prize in both rounds is a ticket

Ok. Thanks!

Password
Remember me
Copyright belongs to Roskilde Festival
Information can be used in private and non-commercial matters, only.
This site uses cookies.
Read more about it…