D
    H
    M
    S
until Roskilde Festival 2015 - 27 June to 4 July

Roskilde Festival's discussion forum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

You must be logged in to post. Log in eller create a user profile.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with no new replies

THE WINNER 2013!

Written on: 22.04.2013 11:14
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
Is elgrand (8: Metz,Joey Bada$$,Crystal Castles,Overthrow,Highasakite,Mø,Of Monsters and Men,Jake Bugg)

So congratulations elgrand! You have to send a e-mail to martin.hornroskilde-festival[dot]dk and then ww will work out the rest
Written on: 22.04.2013 11:28
schlindholm
Congrats elgrand, hope some of your guesses were also wishes.

For me, at least I ended up with some correct guesses this year, with a shared 3rd place. That's an improvement I guess. And got my two biggest wishes for years fulfilled with QotSA and Kraftwerk.
Written on: 22.04.2013 11:43
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
schlindholm wrote:

Congrats elgrand, hope some of your guesses were also wishes.

For me, at least I ended up with some correct guesses this year, with a shared 3rd place. That's an improvement I guess. And got my two biggest wishes for years fulfilled with QotSA and Kraftwerk.

Sounds like a succes to me icon_smile.gif
Written on: 22.04.2013 18:31
elGrand
Thanks you! Yup, cant wait to see Jake Bugg, Of Monsters and Men,Joey Bada$$ and MØ. 5 guesses is not bad, it would've been enough for a first place in 2012 icon_smile.gif
Anyway having your two biggest wishes being fulfilled is any less a victory in itself, so good for you!

Password
Remember me
Copyright belongs to Roskilde Festival
Information can be used in private and non-commercial matters, only.
This site uses cookies.
Read more about it…