Roskilde Festival's discussion forum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

You must be logged in to post. Log in eller create a user profile.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

2014 Schedule

Written on: 22.04.2014 16:07
Mr. Monster
Bongo Anders wrote:

Then it looks like a strong Thursday line up at Arena stage with Lykke Li, Warpaint and Bastille.

The Warpaint date is a placeholder because they are also confirmed to play Rock Werchter that day.
Written on: 22.04.2014 17:04
Coldblooded
Mr. Monster wrote:

Bongo Anders wrote:

Then it looks like a strong Thursday line up at Arena stage with Lykke Li, Warpaint and Bastille.

The Warpaint date is a placeholder because they are also confirmed to play Rock Werchter that day.

Electric Wizard might be the third Arena name Thursday. Scroll a bit down here. The date might be a placeholder though, but the Sonisphere date Friday the 4th July is correct, so the Roskilde date is probably valid too.
http://spinefarmrecords.com/gb/newsitem/electric-wizard-forge-worldwide-alliance-with-spinefarm

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 22.04.2014 at 17:07.]
Written on: 22.04.2014 21:18
Bongo Anders
Well then its Lykke Li, Bastille and Electric Wizard, even stronger icon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 23.04.2014 09:06
Mr. Monster
Day by day schedule has been released

http://roskilde-festival.dk/music/poster/

[This article was edited 2 times, at last 23.04.2014 at 09:08.]
Written on: 23.04.2014 10:20
Wallu
Five out of my seven must-sees are playing on Sunday... banghead.gif
Written on: 23.04.2014 10:43
Jonathan Søgaard
Jupiter and Okwess international is taking Arena midnight sunday then according to the new schedule and the Roskilde description:

"In 2014 the “rebel general” and his crew enter our Arena stage at midnight offering their golden, gorgeous funk"

That does it! I'm going Arena party this year. Will be crazy.

Written on: 23.04.2014 10:52
Jesper EH
Am I blind, or is RA (SE), missing from the poster now? Maybe they are the opening act, if nothing better comes along?

Also, Helhorse vs. The psyke project is now one act.
Written on: 23.04.2014 10:57
Wallu
Jonathan Søgaard wrote:

Jupiter and Okwess international is taking Arena midnight sunday then according to the new schedule and the Roskilde description:

"In 2014 the “rebel general” and his crew enter our Arena stage at midnight offering their golden, gorgeous funk"

That does it! I'm going Arena party this year. Will be crazy.

Ibibio Sound Machine will be there too according also to band description. It will be the best closing party ever.
Written on: 23.04.2014 10:58
Jonathan Søgaard
Jesper EH wrote:

Am I blind, or is RA (SE), missing from the poster now? Maybe they are the opening act, if nothing better comes along?

Roskilde said on Facebook that they will play during warm up. (Little strange since they are on the original poster as a "real" name.)
Written on: 23.04.2014 11:13
TMaagaard
Wallu wrote:

Ibibio Sound Machine will be there too according also to band description. It will be the best closing party ever.

Fuck me icon_frown.gif I won't stay for the night party as I'm leaving for Brisbane the 9th of July at 11.15 and want to go home so I have all of the Monday to sort out my shit.
Written on: 23.04.2014 11:18
Jonathan Søgaard
TMaagaard wrote:

Wallu wrote:

Fuck me icon_frown.gif I won't stay for the night party as I'm leaving for Brisbane the 9th of July at 11.15 and want to go home so I have all of the Monday to sort out my shit.

Ahr come on. Be creative icon_smile.gif
Written on: 23.04.2014 11:18
Wallu
TMaagaard wrote:

Wallu wrote:

Maybe you should reconsider that.. icon_wink.gif
Written on: 23.04.2014 11:32
TMaagaard
Wallu wrote:

Maybe you should reconsider that.. icon_wink.gif

I would love to go, but I'm going to study a semester there, so I'll stay for half a year. I think I need that Monday to wash my clothes, detox etc.
Written on: 23.04.2014 12:19
Coldblooded
Jonathan Søgaard wrote:

Jesper EH wrote:

Roskilde said on Facebook that they will play during warm up. (Little strange since they are on the original poster as a "real" name.)

No, they're not. They're in the very bottom among the other Rising/Apollo Countdown names.
Written on: 23.04.2014 12:39
Jonathan Søgaard
Coldblooded wrote:

Jonathan Søgaard wrote:

Jesper EH wrote:

No, they're not. They're in the very bottom among the other Rising/Apollo Countdown names.

They've changed it. I double checked just before making my post, so I wouldn't look like an idiot icon_razz.gif. AAAAND now I look like an idiot anyways lol.
Written on: 23.04.2014 19:49
Emil Emborg
Karl William will be playing 2 July icon_smile.gif

https://www.facebook.com/539492766107258/photos/a.539493906107144.1073741827.539492766107258/708658379190695/?type=1&theater
Written on: 24.04.2014 08:20
Coldblooded
Jonathan Søgaard wrote:

Coldblooded wrote:

Jonathan Søgaard wrote:

Jesper EH wrote:

They've changed it. I double checked just before making my post, so I wouldn't look like an idiot icon_razz.gif. AAAAND now I look like an idiot anyways lol.

Well, the poster that went to print had Ra in the bottom. They might've mistakenly been in the small print regular bunch of bands in the "music" section of this website – I dunno.
Written on: 24.04.2014 11:42
Mr. Monster
Coldblooded wrote:

Jonathan Søgaard wrote:

Coldblooded wrote:

Jonathan Søgaard wrote:

Jesper EH wrote:

Well, the poster that went to print had Ra in the bottom. They might've mistakenly been in the small print regular bunch of bands in the "music" section of this website – I dunno.

yes, they gave me the following answer on facebook when I asked them: "yup! They were listed in the wrong category on the website."
Written on: 24.04.2014 11:46
Bongo Anders
I also listed then under the regular programme in my genre thread, but one positive thing is that it opens up a slot in one of the regular stages for a new act.

Password
Remember me
Copyright belongs to Roskilde Festival
Information can be used in private and non-commercial matters, only.
This site uses cookies.
Read more about it…