D
    H
    M
    S
until Roskilde Festival 2015 - 27 June to 4 July

Roskilde Festival's discussion forum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

You must be logged in to post. Log in eller create a user profile.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with no new replies

Roskilde Festival 2013 - The annual and alternative guide to all acts on the main festival (in Danish)

Written on: 03.06.2013 20:26
Karsten Olesen
Will be updated on the run: http://issuu.com/karstenolesen/docs/rf13
Written on: 03.06.2013 22:03
MasterMaster
Fantastic! Been waiting for thisicon_smile.gif Will give it a read tomorrow when I'm not drunk (only hungover icon_confused.gif )
Written on: 03.06.2013 23:09
Cliché Guevara
I disagree with you wholeheartedly (as always), but nice work!
Written on: 03.06.2013 23:32
Ruslabox
I still wonder, 1: why anyone feels the need to put their personal opinion in a 100 page "guide", and 2: why anyone who would read about a complete strangers opinion and take serious advice from it.
Written on: 04.06.2013 02:48
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
Don´t know why I give it a look every year.. same crap very year...but mostly I don´t get why a bibzoom allows it name on it, I pay tax money for this?

And just to make it clear this is 100% my person point of view, and not Roskilde Festivals
Written on: 04.06.2013 08:09
Mikkel Hylleberg Sørensen
Ruslabox wrote:

I still wonder, 1: why anyone feels the need to put their personal opinion in a 100 page "guide", and 2: why anyone who would read about a complete strangers opinion and take serious advice from it.

Just what I thought
Written on: 04.06.2013 09:00
mathias s
Ruslabox wrote:

1+
Written on: 04.06.2013 09:09
Wallu
Only looked at the colour codes in the beginning of the guide since my danish is abit rusty and I have to disagree for most parts. We tend to like different bands, but I appreciate the effort still.
Written on: 04.06.2013 11:38
Law Abiding Citizen
YEEEEEEEEEEES! Finally! icon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 04.06.2013 21:52
Cliché Guevara
Ruslabox wrote:

Because he likes to do it? There probably isn't anything more to it than that.
And what makes his opinion less valid than any other reviewers? Do you only find new music by talking to people you know or what?

Password
Remember me
Copyright belongs to Roskilde Festival
Information can be used in private and non-commercial matters, only.
This site uses cookies.
Read more about it…