D
    H
    M
    S
until Roskilde Festival 2014 - 29 June to 6 July

Roskilde Festival's discussion forum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

You must be logged in to post. Log in eller create a user profile.

Quick guide for the search
X


  • Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

POST YOUR FACE


Author Message
Written on: 07.06.2010 10:36
Deleted user
sbessiso wrote:

Emilius wrote:

I think he means beard, not chin pubes. icon_cool.gif

Sorry, couldn't resist...


thats fair. those arent my most recent pics, im currently sporting a pretty impressive beard


Haha, that's good. I would say I'm looking forward to comparing manhood, but I'm really not prepared to take out my schlong in case I were to be misunderstood.

This in spite of my favorite response to beard awe: "You should see my other beard" icon_wink.gif
Written on: 07.06.2010 19:50
chiapet
Posts: 58
Emilius wrote:

This in spite of my favorite response to beard awe: "You should see my other beard" icon_wink.gif


I've been trying to think of ways to work alternate meanings of 'beard' in order to get free beers.
Written on: 07.06.2010 20:09
Deleted user
chiapet wrote:

Emilius wrote:

This in spite of my favorite response to beard awe: "You should see my other beard" icon_wink.gif


I've been trying to think of ways to work alternate meanings of 'beard' in order to get free beers.


With enough hair on your ass, I'm sure it'll count.
Written on: 07.06.2010 21:17
Peter Parker
Posts: 102
My beard is getting to the point where I would not be able to enter America without some thorough questioning icon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 07.06.2010 21:24
Saturnus
Posts: 3047
Peter Parker wrote:

My beard is getting to the point where I would not be able to enter America without some thorough two-finger questioning icon_biggrin.gif


Fix4u!

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 07.06.2010 at 21:24.]
Written on: 07.06.2010 22:21
Peter Parker
Posts: 102
icon_eek.gif icon_cry.gif
Written on: 08.06.2010 04:42
Ace > The Coffin Camp
Posts: 402
hahahaha!

I hereby RENAME this thread, to ''POST YOUR BEARD!''

I would have to say, Emilius really have set the standard here.
I am not one of massive facial hair myself, but I do know the difference between a BEARD, and a ''hairy patch''.
You have 18 days!

ready, set, GROW!

(and by the way, I do expect there will be some form of hugging, hand-slapping, knuckles or other forms of salutes when other forum'ers come by the camp)

[This article was edited 3 times, at last 08.06.2010 at 04:44.]
Written on: 08.06.2010 07:37
sbessiso
Posts: 100
this is my beard a few weeks ago. i havent shaved since then but im gunna do a quick trim before I head overseas

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs279.snc3/28088_1441563316221_1147212215_31310269_2442745_n.jpg
Written on: 08.06.2010 08:15
Peter Parker
Posts: 102
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/5195/metalface.jpg

me tired as hell, pardon my klatchian, morning after my friends birthday party icon_biggrin.gif
anyway thats the most recent picture i have of my beard.
Written on: 08.06.2010 10:11
schlindholm
Posts: 385
sbessiso wrote:

this is my beard a few weeks ago. i havent shaved since then but im gunna do a quick trim before I head overseas

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs279.snc3/28088_1441563316221_1147212215_31310269_2442745_n.jpg


http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn-attack-twitchy-online-game.html

SAFE THE ORANGE FEELING!!
Join the protest against Roskilde Festival's new rules, copy/paste this link into every post you make!

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 08.06.2010 at 10:12.]
Written on: 09.06.2010 17:00
Pablo
Posts: 108
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs231.snc1/7824_313218850304_569300304_9131826_4768791_n.jpg
Written on: 09.06.2010 23:33
Martin Lawrence
Posts: 15
ganjaoux wrote:

sbessiso wrote:

this is my beard a few weeks ago. i havent shaved since then but im gunna do a quick trim before I head overseas

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs279.snc3/28088_1441563316221_1147212215_31310269_2442745_n.jpg


http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn-attack-twitchy-online-game.html

SAFE THE ORANGE FEELING!!
Join the protest against Roskilde Festival's new rules, copy/paste this link into every post you make!


You remind me of that guy from Hangover in vegas !
Written on: 10.06.2010 10:42
Deleted user Sbessio, good to see some fuzz on there. To be fair if I didn't shave my cheeks, you'd still beat me on that front. Have you considered doing the inverse of mine and going for a 'Wolverine'? If I had impressive sideburns I'd do that.
Written on: 10.06.2010 10:43
Deleted user
Peter Parker wrote:

me tired as hell, pardon my klatchian, morning after my friends birthday party icon_biggrin.gif
anyway thats the most recent picture i have of my beard.


This pic just screams metal to me... Did you enter it into the Mædlfjæs competition?!
Written on: 11.06.2010 08:35
chiapet
Posts: 58
This is a horribly unflattering picture, but in all fairness, I will be stumbling around drunk and will probably be more of a mess. icon_redface.gif

Edited: I should not have implied I was not stumbling around drunk in this picture.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs450.snc3/25772_816067901255_3418917_46758217_6193811_n.jpg

We'll see if anyone could recognize me from that... more likely if you see sbessiso hanging around at camp you will see me.

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 11.06.2010 at 08:35.]
Written on: 11.06.2010 12:26
Friedrich Delgado
Posts: 79
Ok, this is me, last year, near odeon I think.

https://www.dudelab.org/gallery/d/12022-2/Friedel-242-20090702-Thu-205219.jpg
Written on: 12.06.2010 07:46
Bille
Posts: 43
sbessiso wrote:

The Coffin Camp wrote:


@Emilius

There is a rule in coffin camp:
"A beard for a beer"
Meaning if you have one, you'll get one! hope to see your happy face at our place! haha


im going to hold you to this Mr. CC!! I might even want a hug too but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it


I think I'll just settle for the beer icon_wink.gif ... Besides you guys owe us one from last year =)

http://pic.standbyholdet.dk/bille/bille.png
Written on: 12.06.2010 15:38
sofia berg
Posts: 134
http://i50.tinypic.com/n4xk03.jpg
Im the screaming blonde in the front icon_biggrin.gif
Written on: 12.06.2010 15:56
Fredde
Posts: 757
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/7628/knappgok.png

You won't see me like this this year, it's taken at the Neil Young concert in 2008.
Check out the impressive beard.
Written on: 13.06.2010 13:45
Ace > The Coffin Camp
Posts: 402
@Bille
You are correct! haha! we do owe you a beer from last year, for filming our campsite!
And ofcourse, a new one this year, for the beard! icon_smile.gif

@Fredde
Beard or not, that sign you're bringing us is worth quite a few beers! icon_smile.gif
Written on: 14.06.2010 19:29
Intenso
Posts: 33
Ha! If Emilius can, i can doit as well. But i gues I'm just a little bit more tipsy than he was icon_cool.gif http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/4553/muga.png

@ Coffin Camp

Mig just come by and cash in by beer(d) icon_lol.gif
Written on: 14.06.2010 21:30
Ace > The Coffin Camp
Posts: 402
Intenso wrote:

Ha! If Emilius can, i can doit as well. But i gues I'm just a little bit more tipsy than he was icon_cool.gif

@ Coffin Camp

Mig just come by and cash in by beer(d) icon_lol.gif


you know the deal!
drop by and ask for Ace, that's me! icon_smile.gif

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 14.06.2010 at 21:31.]
Written on: 15.06.2010 12:15
Deleted user Intenso: That's what I'm talking about! That is a beard. icon_evil.gif icon_evil.gif icon_evil.gif

Billies is pretty damn sweet too in it's fullness. I bet it's silky smooth compared to ours. icon_cool.gif

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 15.06.2010 at 12:16.]
Written on: 15.06.2010 14:05
Peter Parker
Posts: 102
Emilius wrote:

Peter Parker wrote:

me tired as hell, pardon my klatchian, morning after my friends birthday party icon_biggrin.gif
anyway thats the most recent picture i have of my beard.


This pic just screams metal to me... Did you enter it into the Mædlfjæs competition?!


nah, i didnt, sadly i didnt see that competition before it was way to late, but beards and mustaches are kind of my thing icon_cool.gif the uglier and weirder the better, ive had several weird styles.
Written on: 15.06.2010 17:15
sbessiso
Posts: 100
Intenso wrote:

Ha! If Emilius can, i can doit as well. But i gues I'm just a little bit more tipsy than he was icon_cool.gif http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/4553/muga.png

@ Coffin Camp

Mig just come by and cash in by beer(d) icon_lol.gif


Im kind of terrified of you here


E-mail
Password
Remember me
Copyright belongs to Roskilde Festival
Information can be used in private and non-commercial matters, only.
This site uses cookies.
Read more about it…