Roskilde Festival's discussion forum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

You must be logged in to post. Log in eller create a user profile.

Quick guide for the search
X


  • Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with no new replies

Hvordan fungere de forskellige camps? (Bogstaverne på kortet)


Author Message
Written on: 13.02.2012 21:49
mikkel kaj andersen
Posts: 2
Jeg i tvivl om hvad forskellen er på de forskellige steder? nogle der kan hjælpe mig? icon_wink.gif
Written on: 13.02.2012 23:27
Mads Madsen
Posts: 269
Flere vil kunne svare, hvis du skriver på Engelsk...

Men ellers så er hvis jeg husker rigtigt, J Silent and clean, Og resten af områderne er ligesom bydelene i København, samme sted og alligevel ikke ...

Written on: 07.05.2012 21:44
Louis-Mathies Nielsen
Posts: 1
N is the party place. There's never silence over there icon_razz.gif

Well ofcause.. there is never silence anywhere unless you go to the 1 (or 2?) silent places.

But from experience, it seems to be known as the "party place"
Written on: 07.05.2012 22:47
Bongo Anders
Posts: 1154
Agora (not camp) P is generally more relaxed but by no means silence but the partys are not so wild than the other agoras.
There is often more clean in the camps than in the other agoras closer to the festival site.
Written on: 11.06.2012 15:44
Sally
Posts: 16
Louis-Mathies Nielsen wrote:

N is the party place. There's never silence over there icon_razz.gif

Well ofcause.. there is never silence anywhere unless you go to the 1 (or 2?) silent places.

But from experience, it seems to be known as the "party place"


L is the party place, not N.. I lived in N last year, and I was so bored!
Written on: 11.06.2012 23:31
Kristian Møller
Posts: 9
Louis-Mathies Nielsen wrote:

N is the party place. There's never silence over there icon_razz.gif

Well ofcause.. there is never silence anywhere unless you go to the 1 (or 2?) silent places.

But from experience, it seems to be known as the "party place"



This.. NEVER go to N if you want to sleep. in 2010 i woke at 5 in the morning because some rolled their wheeled boombox past my tent blasting ring of fire by johnny cash at full volume. we relocated to camp P

oh precious precious sleep.
Written on: 11.06.2012 23:33
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
Posts: 1265
ear plugs are your friend if you want to sleep
Written on: 11.06.2012 23:57
Saturnus
Posts: 3047
Kristian Møller wrote:

This.. NEVER go to N if you want to sleep. in 2010 i woke at 5 in the morning because some rolled their wheeled boombox past my tent blasting ring of fire by johnny cash at full volume. we relocated to camp P

oh precious precious sleep.


Ring of Fire Camp (it's the only song they play, and they eat chilis all day to prove the point) was almost our nieghbours last year. To their dismay their boombox wasn't quite up to the task of competing with the Boominator.
Written on: 19.06.2012 15:08
MadsNedergaard
Posts: 52
Saturnus wrote:

Kristian Møller wrote:

This.. NEVER go to N if you want to sleep. in 2010 i woke at 5 in the morning because some rolled their wheeled boombox past my tent blasting ring of fire by johnny cash at full volume. we relocated to camp P

oh precious precious sleep.


Ring of Fire Camp (it's the only song they play, and they eat chilis all day to prove the point) was almost our nieghbours last year. To their dismay their boombox wasn't quite up to the task of competing with the Boominator.

http://9.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kv4399hWWz1qzdr4go1_500.jpg


E-mail
Password
Remember me
Copyright belongs to Roskilde Festival
Information can be used in private and non-commercial matters, only.
This site uses cookies.
Read more about it…