D
    H
    M
    S
until Roskilde Festival 2015 - 27 June to 4 July

Roskilde Festival's discussion forum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

You must be logged in to post. Log in eller create a user profile.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with many replies

Nøgenløbet (The run of the naked people;)

Written on: 15.01.2010 18:08
ølbonen.
Hey i want to participate in 'Nøgenløbet' but theres not room for everyone. how do i participate? anyone who knowsicon_smile.gif?

looking forward to Roskilde this yeah!! whooo!
Written on: 15.01.2010 19:12
Mads Madsen
you sign up at the Roskilde Festival Radio,
more information on when and how, will come the days up to the naked-run icon_smile.gif
Written on: 15.01.2010 19:16
Psykruuse
LouiseSoelling skrev:

Hey i want to participate in 'Nøgenløbet' but theres not room for everyone. how do i participate? anyone who knowsicon_smile.gif?

Cant you just post a picture here where you are naked? icon_lol.gif
Written on: 16.01.2010 10:42
ølbonen.
Mads Madsen skrev:

you sign up at the Roskilde Festival Radio,
more information on when and how, will come the days up to the naked-run icon_smile.gif

Thanks ;D haha
Written on: 16.01.2010 10:42
ølbonen.
Psykruuse skrev:

LouiseSoelling skrev:

Cant you just post a picture here where you are naked? icon_lol.gif

Show up at nøgenløbet icon_wink.gif
Written on: 16.01.2010 12:22
Jim Daggerthuggert
Ølbong (beer bong)not ølbon... icon_rolleyes.gif
Written on: 16.01.2010 22:10
Saturnus
Jim Daggerthuggert skrev:

He could mean ølbonen as in a reciept for buying beer (but I doubt it).
Written on: 17.01.2010 23:35
USlander
They have the sign ups for the naked race at the Roskilde Radio Station at least no later than on the Friday just before the naked race and they fill up right away for the Men. The ladies have a little more time, but if you are not early then you will not get to run. I also think that since they have so many men to choose from they actually pick people they would prefer to see naked. Also if you are actually thinking about doing this, remember that there will be pictures and video of you naked for the rest of your life out there on the internet. So if you ever want to have a career in politics, work with the public/children or be an actor or whatnot, you really need to think about what this could do to your respective career and how it will possibly affect it
(both in a good or a bad way). Just some friendly advice!

[This article was edited 1 times, at last 17.01.2010 at 23:36.]
Written on: 19.01.2010 20:23
Mads
Saturnus skrev:

Jim Daggerthuggert skrev:

He could mean ølbonen as in a reciept for buying beer (but I doubt it).

Haha lol xD
Written on: 26.02.2010 13:02
MasterMaster
USlander skrev:

Also if you are actually thinking about doing this, remember that there will be pictures and video of you naked for the rest of your life out there on the internet. So if you ever want to have a career in politics, work with the public/children or be an actor or whatnot, you really need to think about what this could do to your respective career and how it will possibly affect it
(both in a good or a bad way). Just some friendly advice!

Good advice. These things can seem like just a laugh at the time, and you dont really think much about it since its at Roskilde etc., but these things can actually have negative affects later in life.
Written on: 28.02.2010 23:58
USlander
I think Europeans like to be naked or are at least more open about such things than Americans. Most of my European friends have naked photos of them floating around, from parties, friends, girlfriends/boyfriends or ME ( Hmmm, I actually do have a lot of naked pictures of my friends)! So it is not a big deal really. We were all born naked! It is only if you are going to run for a political job or the President somewhere in your future that you have to worry. Otherwise it I not a big deal. Plus most Scandinavians look good naked, so it's not really a bad thing and you are only young once. I would think getting a picture taken of you smoking pot would be worse in terms of future employment.
Written on: 22.05.2010 09:47
Benjamin Bilde Boelsmand
I agree that a picture of me smoking pot would be far worse than a nude picture. Actually there is a nude picture of me somewhere on eb.dk (the largest web newspaper in DK). Just to mention, that I don't think it means anything in terms of employement.
Written on: 24.05.2010 20:52
USlander
The Naked Race hasn't been as fun as it was the first few times I saw it. Though that might be because the initial thrill has worn off, but I also think that the quality of contestants in general has gone down. There were some people last year who should not have been naked in public. Personally if I were going to run in the Naked Race, I would hit the gym for 6 month before the race, as well as shave everywhere, and some other stuff to make myself look purty!
Written on: 24.05.2010 21:49
Deleted user
USlander wrote:

The Naked Race hasn't been as fun as it was the first few times I saw it. Though that might be because the initial thrill has worn off, but I also think that the quality of contestants in general has gone down. There were some people last year who should not have been naked in public. Personally if I were going to run in the Naked Race, I would hit the gym for 6 month before the race, as well as shave everywhere, and some other stuff to make myself look purty!

What exactly are you implying when you say that some people shouldn't be naked in public?

In case you were wondering, yes, I am leading you into a discussion on discrimination.
Written on: 24.05.2010 22:50
Headshrinker
USlander wrote:

Does it really matter that much what people look like, though?
I haven't watched it or participated yet myself, but I'm expecting to and won't mind seeing naked people in different shapes and sizes when I go this year. I guess a strip club would be better if you want to see fit girls only icon_razz.gif
Written on: 25.05.2010 10:26
Dunkesen
USlander wrote:

Jesus Christ... icon_rolleyes.gif
Written on: 25.05.2010 10:38
Jim Daggerthuggert
Dunkesen wrote:

USlander wrote:

Jesus Christ... icon_rolleyes.gif

Jesus Christ looks like me...
Written on: 30.05.2010 02:20
USlander
The point I was making was that if you are going to be naked, especially naked in public, you should be in good or decent shape. No one likes to look at fat and/or unfit naked people unless you have some sort of fetish. And before people start to get all offensive, angry and whatnot, being overweight is not the natural state for any human being on this planet. It is neither natural nor healthy for any person on this planet to be more than a few pounds overweight. Also I am not in shape at all myself, so I am speaking from experience and first hand knowledge. The only thing that often prevents me from being naked in public or participating in the Naked Race is the fact I am not in good shape. People can get offended by my comments if they want, but no one can argue that being overweight is healthy or applealing in any way, shape or form. That is all I meant by my comments, let the ranting commence!
Written on: 30.05.2010 10:17
Jim Daggerthuggert
USlander wrote:

The point I was making was that if you are going to be naked, especially naked in public, you should be in good or decent shape. No one likes to look at fat and/or unfit naked people unless you have some sort of fetish. And before people start to get all offensive, angry and whatnot, being overweight is not the natural state for any human being on this planet. It is neither natural nor healthy for any person on this planet to be more than a few pounds overweight. Also I am not in shape at all myself, so I am speaking from experience and first hand knowledge. The only thing that often prevents me from being naked in public or participating in the Naked Race is the fact I am not in good shape. People can get offended by my comments if they want, but no one can argue that being overweight is healthy or applealing in any way, shape or form. That is all I meant by my comments, let the ranting commence!

Fuck that!
Written on: 30.05.2010 10:19
nissus
USlander wrote:

Come ooon. Do it anyway! Why? Because It's fun! You're being way too serious icon_razz.gif
Written on: 30.05.2010 10:54
Deleted user Actually one could argue that there's an evolutionary advantage to being genetically coded to easily put on fat, but that's not the point I wanted to make. It's Roskilde man, you're not supposed to care!

Also, I actually prefer "a little meat on there" as opposed to deadly looking skinny people. But I wouldn't want to stop them from taking off their clothes at a festival!
Written on: 30.05.2010 14:31
Saturnus
What can I say: if you don't like what you see, don't look.
Written on: 30.05.2010 18:47
sbessiso
will there be an orgy after the race?
Written on: 30.05.2010 20:13
Fredde
sbessiso wrote:

will there be an orgy after the race?

I think all the runners go for drinks at the Gringo Bar after the race.
Still naked.
So I guess there's a possibility. icon_smile.gif
Written on: 31.05.2010 01:11
sbessiso
i know where ill be.

female attendance optional icon_wink.gif

Password
Remember me
Copyright belongs to Roskilde Festival
Information can be used in private and non-commercial matters, only.
This site uses cookies.
Read more about it…