D
    H
    M
    S
until Roskilde Festival 2014 - 29 June to 6 July

Roskilde Festival's discussion forum

In order for everyone to understand your posts, you are encouraged to write in English.

You must be logged in to post. Log in eller create a user profile.

Quick guide for the search
X

• Wildcard-Search
    With the help of a so-called wildcard you can look for several search words, which have the same word beginning. If you search e.g. for "Typo*", the search will find everything that begins with "Typo" : Typo3, Typoscript, Typocode, Typo3user... etc.
  • Negative search
    If you do not want to find certain expressions in your search result, you can cause this with placing a hyphen in front. Terms containing this phrase are excluded from the search result.
  • Search for user
    It is possible to limit the search result on answers of certain users. In addition to the retrieval query attach still another "user:username" and find the results, which were written by this certain user. If the username could not be found this will be ignored.
Quick guide for Indexing
X
 Quick guide for the search
Topic with no new replies

ART N STUFF: 2014 Questions

Written on: 18.02.2014 00:47
USlander
I am pretty sure I missed it, but have they already had all the Art Contests already? The one where you can design/color a cement PIPE and stay in it during the festival or the T-Shirt design contest? I keep meaning to enter one year and seem to always miss the deadlines. Plus how do you get to do some of the Graffiti on the walls near the Orange stage? I would love to design and paint a whole wall like that.
Written on: 18.02.2014 15:26
TMaagaard
The only thing you've definitely missed is the T-shirt design contest. Other than that I can't find news items for the other stuff.
Have you checked out Dream City? It'll probably be a bit difficult participating seeing as you're from the US though.
I really don't know anything about the graffiti stuff but maybe the admin on the Facebook page does?
Written on: 18.02.2014 17:42
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
I will ask my boss in my next update to him
Written on: 18.02.2014 23:46
USlander
ON the way to the Orange stage there are huge murals on almost all of the buildings, and these are done by people. I wanted to know how one gets chosen to draw on them, as well as the cement pipes you can live in during the festival.
Written on: 05.03.2014 08:41
Martin Horn Pedersen
Official RF person
Hey USlander , I spoke with my boss and he says that the contests come and goes so that he can give me days there - so you just have to keep your eyes open.

About the graffiti, the artist that do it, are invited by the festival and not something you can sign up for - but you can e-mail inforoskilde-festival[dot]dk with some of your work and they will look at it when the pick the artist they want to do it.

Password
Remember me
Copyright belongs to Roskilde Festival
Information can be used in private and non-commercial matters, only.
This site uses cookies.
Read more about it…